Conquer Club

[Official] Sully's Gameshow Extraordinaire! FoF? *Congrats!*

Comment games, quizzes, trivia, elimination games, etc...

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official] Sully's Gameshow Extraordinaire! FoF? *FINALE

Postby Gilligan on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:01 pm

*tries to wait patiently*
Captain Gilligan

Postby koontz1973 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:54 am

Scores?
Lieutenant koontz1973

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:30 am

Sorry for the delay. Flashy finale post to be posted momentarily ;)

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:39 am

Ladies and gentlemen of the interwebz, Sully is here to present the results of the GRAND FINALE...

Entry A wrote:The Newbie’s Guide to the Forums

1. The Forum of Conquer Club is moderated by “Mods,” who are members of TeamCC. Mods will typically have their names in a different colour and in bold.
    2. The forum is divided into many categories: Information forums, General forums and International forums, in addition to the guidelines everyone must follow and the event calendar.
    3. The Information forums is divided into 5 forums:
      a. Announcements: The official source where you can find out about the latest updates to CC and general information
      b. The Conquer Club Newsletter: The news and information on Conquer Club, updated on a weekly basis, kind of like a Newspaper, hence the name, in addition to interrogations, where you can find out about a fellow CC user
      c. Tools and Enhancements: Here you can find what tools are being develop for the game of Risk on Conquer Club, and you can even submit your own ideas!
      d. Strategy: In this section, you can discuss with other members and pinpoint your weaknesses and turn them into strength! In this section there is even a guide on how to play on most maps available on Conquer Club.
      e. Q&A: Whatever question you have, post it here. Think you can answer someone’s question go for it
    4. The General forums is divided into 11 forums:
      a. SoC Training Grounds: If you think you need to upgrade your risk playing ability, come here. There is even classes that happen here!
      b. Map Foundry: Want to see what future maps might come out? Check it out here. You can also post your idea about a map you would like to make
      c. Tournaments: In this section, you can participate in tournaments organized by your peers. You can even organize you own!
      d. Clans: Clans are small groups of players who work together to become better risk players
      e. Callouts: Want to have a pick-up risk game? Post about it here
      f. General Discussion: Discussions about most things that have to do with Conquer Club
      g. Schrodinger’s Catbox: Everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club is posted in here. There is even a section for forum games!
      h. Mafia Games: This section is for those who love mafia games. You now have a chance to play it with risk fanatics too!
      i. Suggestions: If you have any ideas about CC, post it here, and talk about it with other members
      j. Cheating & Abuse Reports: If you believe that there is foul play at work, describe what happen here. However, you must be sure before you accuse someone of cheating
      k. Bug Reports: If you ever thing that there is a bug or a problem with your CC account, post it here
    5. The International Forums is divided into 10 forums:
      a. Erobrer Klubben : A forum reserved for the Norwegian language
      b. Clube da Conquista: A forum reserved for the Portuguese language
      c. Erövrarklubben: A forum reserved for the Swedish language
      d. Club de Conquista: A forum reserved for the Spanish language
      e. De Veroveraars Club: A forum reserved for the Dutch language
      f. Club Conquête: A forum reserved for the French language
      g. Eroberklub: A forum reserved for the German language
      h. Maailmanvalloittajat: A forum reserved for the Finish language
      i. ErobreKlubben: A forum reserved for the Danish language
      j. Club di Conquista: A forum reserved for the Italian language
    6. Before posting in a thread, you have to make sure that you read the guidelines associated with that forum
    7. When posting, you can edit the appearance of your text by using BBCode. If you do not know BBCode, you can just use the buttons to do it for you

ENTRY A by ricthefirst: 685 points

Entry B wrote:Hallo newbie, follow these rules.

1) Don't be dat annoyin' spamma...No one will like ya. A150, d0n'7 u53 1337 741k. N0 0n3 1ik35 7h47 3i7h3r, i7'5 4nn0ying.
2) Watch out what forum you venture in to...You might get lynched. :-$
3) You must go to Game 1000001. Everyone else has so it's obviously the cool thing to do.
4) Go to the Annual RISK Classic.
5) Don't call us [mods], we'll call you....
6) You must view the longest thread, thread at work.
7) As much as we'd all might like it....No posting naked females. :-s
8) You must make a joke at Victor Sullivan at least once a week.
9) If you haven't played every map, you are not a true Conquer Clubber.
10) I sure hope I can get at least third place out of this.
11) If ya gonna join a clan, join one that doesn't suck.
12) We seem to have a lack of female members. Do your best to bring more here.
13) Before you leave [It's hard...Trust me] you must witness at least one changing of the Off-Topics fora.
14) There is no number 14.
15) Tournaments do not belong in callouts. Callouts do not belong in tournaments.
16) If you are a part of the Society of the Cooks, you must make me lunch every day.
17) You must spend a full day playing assdoodles.
18) If you are a farmer (And I don't mean agriculture), you're bad. Be prepared to be pooped on.
19) I sure am tired...If only I didn't have company over the past two days I could have done this earlier. Newbie, if you ever take part in Sully's Gameshow Extraordinaire don't do what I did and wait.
20) #&&%@ [pronounced: eyy ooh OOH ooh ahh] heart. Friends in our heart. [Bonus points to anyone who knows the reference].

ENTRY B by Gilligan: 580 points

Entry C wrote:Newbie's Guide to the Forums

If you’re here reading this, you either a) are an absolute beginner in all things Conquer Club forums and you want to learn how ;) or you just felt like clicking on the thread. I’m here to help out the person in case A, so the concepts in this guide will start off with the most basic topics regarding forum usage. If you feel like any or all of this guide is “common sense” or “easy”, then you don’t have to read it. I’m not forcing you to read it, and I’m for sure not forcing you to comment on it. So if you’ve got any negativity to bring to the table, I ask you to find another table and take your negativity there. If, on the other hand, you have some constructive criticism to bring to the table then, by all means, please do. The same goes for all of the forums. So be nice. :)

Image Getting Started Image
It's as easy as pie. But make sure you find the right forum for you. No point posting a tournament in the map foundry.
SoC Training Grounds - For all who want to learn how to play better.
Map Foundry - For the artist in you.
Tournaments - Play the best, beat the best.
Clans - Very competitive friends with silly names.
Callouts - Fancy a quick game, just the place for you.
General Discussion - All things Conquer Club
Schrödinger's Catbox - All thing not.
Mafia Games - A fun place to whack a friend.
Suggestions - What is says.

Image Now that you know where to go, what do you do there? Image
Simple answer is have fun and make friends. But if you knew how to do that, you would not of read this far. :? In some of the forums, you have mini forums, but like above, find the one you want. Click on a topic you like the look off, and have a read. It's so simple, a 5 year old could do it, just not with your finesse or style. :lol:

Image Have something to say? Image
OK, you have found a forum and a topic that you have a burning desire to add to. Lets get you in there. At the top and bottom of each page, you will find a button that says Post Reply. Click on it. :roll: Any voila, a screen pops up for you to type what ever you want in it (be nice remember).

Image Have something new to say? Image
After you have your forum feet under you, you might like to introduce a new topic to the forums. As I said above, make sure you have the right forum but mistakes happen so do not worry, the moderators are there to help correct mistakes. At the top and bottom of each forum, you have a button that says New Topic, click on it and you get a new screen. Remember to post a title of your thread in the box provided. ;) Some forums like suggestions have instructions, just follow them.

Image Stuff! Image
One of the great things with the forums, is all of the neat things you can do in there. If you like/dislike something that someone else has written, quote them and say so. It is at the top of there post [ QUOTE ]. If you want to add a picture to your post, easy. Find a picture and post the link inside the image tags [ IMG ]. Fancy having text in bold [ b ] or a different colour [ Font colour ], go ahead. You will find these and lots more at the top of the posting screen.
Smilies galour for all types of situations.
:D ;) :( :oops: :twisted: :cry: :mrgreen: :| :-$ O:) :ugeek: :P :lol: #-o :---) [-X :-({|= ](*,) :-k

Image Final Word Image
You are now ready to unleash your own brand of yourself into the forums. What ever you do, have fun and never take what someone else posts to heart. If you need help, ask anyone, most people like to show off what they know (it makes them feel superior) ;) . Community Guidelines are there for your benefit. Have a read of them if you are not sure of anything. Congrats on making it this far. Good luck and try not to become a troll.

ENTRY C by koontz1973: 800 points

Prize winners to be announced shortly...

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:50 am

FINAL SCORES

Congrats everyone! I hope you enjoyed the game! Thanks for playing! :)

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Re: [Official] Sully's Gameshow Extraordinaire! FoF? *Congra

Postby koontz1973 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:30 am

Thanks again Sully. :D

Well played everyone. =D>

So close between 3rd and 4th.
Lieutenant koontz1973

Postby Gilligan on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:29 am

Woah that was close!
Captain Gilligan

Postby ricthefirst on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:57 am

Congrats Gilligan :D beat me by 5 points :(
Congratulations nevertheless to Dako, Koontz1973 and Gilligan =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
And thank you Sully for this fun gameshow =D> =D>
Corporal 1st Class ricthefirst

Postby macbone on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Nice, guys! Well played. It was fun judging the final round there.
Colonel macbone

Postby Dako on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Thanks Sully. Was a great pleasure to play this one.
Colonel Dako

Postby jonty125 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:16 am

Well played all.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Victor Sullivan on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:41 am

We're all about friendship here, right? It wouldn't be very friendly of me to deny ricthefirst a medal because of 5 points! So, congrats, ricthefirst, you will also be receiving a shiny General Achievement medal! :D

But don't expect any exceptions in the future ;)

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby trinicardinal on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:54 am

nice, very nice... congrats to all the winners
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Previous

Return to Forum Games