Conquer Club

Democratic Random Trivia

Comment games, quizzes, trivia, elimination games, etc...

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Jasona on Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:59 am

David Farragut is correct
User avatar
Private Jasona
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 8:31 pm

Postby Honibaz on Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:29 pm

All right, here's my question:
In which year was the Communist Party of China ESTABLISHED? Hint:It happened before World War 2.
“When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have” Stephen Hawking

Honibaz will not be posting or playing due to school between August 23rd(2007) and June 20th(2008).
User avatar
Corporal Honibaz
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Yuexiu District, City of Guangzhou, Guangdong Province/Kwun Tong, District of Kowloon

Postby Cheesemore on Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:23 pm

1940?
Leader of the Gridiron Gang
Proud Member of Conquer Club
cena-rules wrote:Cheese is the most valuble thing in the world
User avatar
Private Cheesemore
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: Doing what I like, and Liking what I do

Postby Honibaz on Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:25 pm

Nope, good try. I'll give a hint after 2 more guesses.
“When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have” Stephen Hawking

Honibaz will not be posting or playing due to school between August 23rd(2007) and June 20th(2008).
User avatar
Corporal Honibaz
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Yuexiu District, City of Guangzhou, Guangdong Province/Kwun Tong, District of Kowloon

Postby Cheesemore on Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:27 pm

1936? am I getting warmer?
Leader of the Gridiron Gang
Proud Member of Conquer Club
cena-rules wrote:Cheese is the most valuble thing in the world
User avatar
Private Cheesemore
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: Doing what I like, and Liking what I do

Postby Honibaz on Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:28 pm

Warmer.
“When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have” Stephen Hawking

Honibaz will not be posting or playing due to school between August 23rd(2007) and June 20th(2008).
User avatar
Corporal Honibaz
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Yuexiu District, City of Guangzhou, Guangdong Province/Kwun Tong, District of Kowloon

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:29 pm

666 b.c
hecter wrote:Hey... If your donkey eats my roosters feet, that means I have two feet of my cock in your ass.
User avatar
Sergeant 0ojakeo0
 
Posts: 6150
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 9:49 am
Location: ON THE ROAD TO SAN ANTONIO!!!!
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Cheesemore on Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:30 pm

1932?
Leader of the Gridiron Gang
Proud Member of Conquer Club
cena-rules wrote:Cheese is the most valuble thing in the world
User avatar
Private Cheesemore
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: Doing what I like, and Liking what I do

Postby Honibaz on Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:33 pm

Warmer. Hint:It was after the fall of the Qing dynasty.
“When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have” Stephen Hawking

Honibaz will not be posting or playing due to school between August 23rd(2007) and June 20th(2008).
User avatar
Corporal Honibaz
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Yuexiu District, City of Guangzhou, Guangdong Province/Kwun Tong, District of Kowloon

Postby Norse on Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:32 am

well.....

After the koumintang began to rape china of it's industrial profits in the manchuria region among others, after the invasion of the japanese. Mao and his merry men began to wave across the whole of northern china sweeping from town to town conquering. It began in a north eastern town...forget which one, and systematically conquered china, whilst also laying the foundations of communist china.

Of course, there was some opposition initially to this, but the brutal torturing techniques soon killed this off.

I believe that it was 1948...but im not entirely sure.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Norse
 
Posts: 4227
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:14 pm
Location: Cradled in the arms of Freya.
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Skittles! on Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:45 am

1930?
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
User avatar
Private 1st Class Skittles!
 
Posts: 14569
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:18 am
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Honibaz on Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:09 am

Skittles has the closest answer so far!
Last edited by Honibaz on Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
“When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have” Stephen Hawking

Honibaz will not be posting or playing due to school between August 23rd(2007) and June 20th(2008).
User avatar
Corporal Honibaz
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Yuexiu District, City of Guangzhou, Guangdong Province/Kwun Tong, District of Kowloon

Postby Honibaz on Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:15 am

Seeing that that everybody usually don't like communists, I'll give two more hints: It was not established by Chairman Mao Zedong and it was established in Shanghai.
“When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have” Stephen Hawking

Honibaz will not be posting or playing due to school between August 23rd(2007) and June 20th(2008).
User avatar
Corporal Honibaz
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Yuexiu District, City of Guangzhou, Guangdong Province/Kwun Tong, District of Kowloon

Postby cena-rules on Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:18 am

1927?
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
User avatar
Lieutenant cena-rules
 
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:27 am
Location: Chat
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (1)

Postby Minister Masket on Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:50 am

1928
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Image
User avatar
Private Minister Masket
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:24 pm
Location: On The Brink
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Daring Overlord5 on Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:56 am

1920
Image
User avatar
Sergeant Daring Overlord5
 
Posts: 1511
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:13 pm
Location: KANSAS
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:01 am

0ojakeo0 wrote:666 b.c
hecter wrote:Hey... If your donkey eats my roosters feet, that means I have two feet of my cock in your ass.
User avatar
Sergeant 0ojakeo0
 
Posts: 6150
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 9:49 am
Location: ON THE ROAD TO SAN ANTONIO!!!!
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Norse on Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:53 am

Ahhh, I misread the question....establishe as opposed to TOOK control...

In that case.....1921.

Have you ever read the book 'wild swans'?

quality read..I'd recommend it to anyone.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Norse
 
Posts: 4227
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:14 pm
Location: Cradled in the arms of Freya.
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Honibaz on Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:52 pm

Norse wrote:Ahhh, I misread the question....establishe as opposed to TOOK control...

In that case.....1921.

Have you ever read the book 'wild swans'?

quality read..I'd recommend it to anyone.


Good job, Norse is correct and he is up.
“When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have” Stephen Hawking

Honibaz will not be posting or playing due to school between August 23rd(2007) and June 20th(2008).
User avatar
Corporal Honibaz
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Yuexiu District, City of Guangzhou, Guangdong Province/Kwun Tong, District of Kowloon

Postby Skittles! on Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:26 am

Honibaz wrote:Seeing that that everybody usually don't like communists, I'll give two more hints: It was not established by Chairman Mao Zedong and it was established in Shanghai.

I like Communists :D
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
User avatar
Private 1st Class Skittles!
 
Posts: 14569
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:18 am
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Honibaz on Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:57 am

Skittles! wrote:
Honibaz wrote:Seeing that that everybody usually don't like communists, I'll give two more hints: It was not established by Chairman Mao Zedong and it was established in Shanghai.

I like Communists :D


Really, why? I don't like them myself mainly because they love censorship.
“When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have” Stephen Hawking

Honibaz will not be posting or playing due to school between August 23rd(2007) and June 20th(2008).
User avatar
Corporal Honibaz
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Yuexiu District, City of Guangzhou, Guangdong Province/Kwun Tong, District of Kowloon

Postby Skittles! on Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:04 am

As Norse hasn't posted one yet, I will.

What countries were in the Soviet Union? (This is gonna be long)
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
User avatar
Private 1st Class Skittles!
 
Posts: 14569
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:18 am
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Honibaz on Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:21 am

Skittles! wrote:As Norse hasn't posted one yet, I will.

What countries were in the Soviet Union? (This is gonna be long)


Russian Federation, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Finland(not sure about this one), Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Krygystan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan.
“When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have” Stephen Hawking

Honibaz will not be posting or playing due to school between August 23rd(2007) and June 20th(2008).
User avatar
Corporal Honibaz
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Yuexiu District, City of Guangzhou, Guangdong Province/Kwun Tong, District of Kowloon

Postby Skittles! on Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:22 am

You seemed to of gotten it.

You're up.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
User avatar
Private 1st Class Skittles!
 
Posts: 14569
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:18 am
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Honibaz on Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:29 am

Who won the Nobel Literature Prize in 1983? Hint: He died before the 21st century.
“When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have” Stephen Hawking

Honibaz will not be posting or playing due to school between August 23rd(2007) and June 20th(2008).
User avatar
Corporal Honibaz
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Yuexiu District, City of Guangzhou, Guangdong Province/Kwun Tong, District of Kowloon

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users