Conquer Club

Football Game. IT'S (no longer) BACK!!

Comment games, quizzes, trivia, elimination games, etc...

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1.

Postby Iliad on Fri May 15, 2009 7:13 pm

This thread is falling down the page.
User avatar
Private 1st Class Iliad
 
Posts: 10394
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:48 am
Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1.

Postby pmchugh on Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Iliad wrote:This thread is falling down the page.


I know sorry, I wasted my last chance today to get the game done by whittering on in the mafia forum, the one distinctly lacking iliad.

I have 3 uni exams next week Mon, Wed, Fri and with sports at the weekend my last game could be a while, but once Friday comes round I will be free for summer :). I still have major changes to be made to the program though if i want to include everything. I knew this sort of thing would happen which was why I was reluctant to start season two writing match reports. I will try an contact our freind cena, and see if he is still even here.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
User avatar
Major pmchugh
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:40 pm
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) General Contribution (1)

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1.

Postby Iliad on Fri May 15, 2009 8:36 pm

pmchugh wrote:
Iliad wrote:This thread is falling down the page.


I know sorry, I wasted my last chance today to get the game done by whittering on in the mafia forum, the one distinctly lacking iliad.

I have 3 uni exams next week Mon, Wed, Fri and with sports at the weekend my last game could be a while, but once Friday comes round I will be free for summer :). I still have major changes to be made to the program though if i want to include everything. I knew this sort of thing would happen which was why I was reluctant to start season two writing match reports. I will try an contact our freind cena, and see if he is still even here.

No worries. If you have real-life stuff that's fine. Though don't make promises you can't keep and make us check this thread in vain :P :P

@ Mafia comment-I'm not in any games right now. Also got exams 5 of the buggers, monday, tuesday, friday. After that I may join some games or start that oots game I've been planning
User avatar
Private 1st Class Iliad
 
Posts: 10394
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:48 am
Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1.

Postby pmchugh on Sat May 16, 2009 7:01 am

Nice to here you'll be back :)

Cena is still around, sorry about the promises lol. I just make them to try and force myself to do it.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
User avatar
Major pmchugh
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:40 pm
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) General Contribution (1)

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1.

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Tue May 19, 2009 4:43 am

See my pm PMC.

Everyone else I'm gonna be out of the country from around May 29th until probably June 7 although I will try to pop on before then.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh
 
Posts: 4028
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Louisiana
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1.

Postby Iliad on Thu May 21, 2009 6:06 pm

*Wanders around empty stadium*
User avatar
Private 1st Class Iliad
 
Posts: 10394
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:48 am
Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1.

Postby pmchugh on Thu May 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Iliad wrote:*Wanders around empty stadium*


*Cough* Tommorow *Cough*
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
User avatar
Major pmchugh
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:40 pm
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) General Contribution (1)

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1.

Postby lozzini on Fri May 22, 2009 6:07 am

pmchugh wrote:
Iliad wrote:*Wanders around empty stadium*


*Cough* Tommorow *Cough*



hears the echo of the cough from miles away...
Top Rank: Captain
Top Score: 1835
Top Pos: 1707
Nothing ventured... nothing gained
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class lozzini
 
Posts: 897
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:46 am
Location: Closer than you may think
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1.

Postby 49er114 on Fri May 22, 2009 3:05 pm

What game is this?
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=31894711
A whole new world of american football.

A MMorpg
create your own player
The position of your choice
Level up his skills the way you want
Sign your own contract
Become a on the field star

Why not a try
Private 49er114
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 7:48 pm

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1.

Postby pmchugh on Fri May 22, 2009 4:12 pm

49er114 wrote:What game is this?


From your name it sounds like your into American Handball, this is about football. Other than that for info check out the first page or the first season on page two of the forum games section.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
User avatar
Major pmchugh
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:40 pm
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) General Contribution (1)

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1.

Postby 49er114 on Fri May 22, 2009 4:19 pm

I know what kind of football your talking about aka soccer. I just can't any where on this forum find the name of the game or website.
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=31894711
A whole new world of american football.

A MMorpg
create your own player
The position of your choice
Level up his skills the way you want
Sign your own contract
Become a on the field star

Why not a try
Private 49er114
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 7:48 pm

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1.

Postby lozzini on Fri May 22, 2009 4:21 pm

49er114 wrote:I know what kind of football your talking about aka soccer. I just can't any where on this forum find the name of the game or website.



it is a forum game we play here
Top Rank: Captain
Top Score: 1835
Top Pos: 1707
Nothing ventured... nothing gained
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class lozzini
 
Posts: 897
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:46 am
Location: Closer than you may think
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1.

Postby 49er114 on Fri May 22, 2009 5:12 pm

How do you find out who wins a match then.
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=31894711
A whole new world of american football.

A MMorpg
create your own player
The position of your choice
Level up his skills the way you want
Sign your own contract
Become a on the field star

Why not a try
Private 49er114
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 7:48 pm

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1.

Postby pmchugh on Fri May 22, 2009 8:21 pm

49er114 wrote:How do you find out who wins a match then.


It's a program that i wrote, basically my amatuer attempt at a football manager style game that's more kind of personal if you get what I mean. I run the game through my program and then post the match report based on info from it, some of the details in the match report are completely made up by me/cena but a lot of it is accurate to what is produced from the program, the important bits anyway.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
User avatar
Major pmchugh
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:40 pm
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) General Contribution (1)

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1.

Postby pmchugh on Fri May 22, 2009 9:07 pm

Friendly number three is an intresting match up between Redcar and TWAT, the two were engaged in a battle to avoid relegation last season and in the end it was Redcar Royals who came out on top. Since then however, manager cena-rules has moved on to another side of the game and has been replaced by unknown manager got toanked. Lozzini manager of TWAT is known for his controvertial descisions such as fielding icedagger against his own team and leaving out big named players, this friendly is no exception as he chooses to leave one of the best strikers in the world on the bench to be replaced by the veteran Brian McBride.

Teams:

Redcar Royals
1. Casilas 27 100 World Class
2. Bosingnwa 26 100 Excellent
3. Abidal 29 100 Excellent
4. Vidic 26 100 Excellent
5. Risse 27 100 Very Good
6. Pennant 25 100 Very Good
7. Lucas 21 100 Very Good
8. Tainio 28 100 Very Good
9. Robben 24 100 World Class
10. Robinho 24 100 World Class
11. Ronaldinho 28 100 World Class

Subs:
1. Distin 30 100 Good
2. J.Harper 27 100 Good
3. Boateng 32 100 Good
4. Babel 21 100 Excellent
5. Earnshaw 27 100 Above Average

TWAT
1. Cech 25 100 World Class
2. Ledley 22 100 Good
3. Richards 19 100 Excellent
4. Gallas 30 100 Excellent
5. Clichy 22 100 Excellent
6. Ribery 25 100 World Class
7. Iniesta 24 100 World Class
8. D. Fletcher 24 100 Very Good
9. A. Young 22 100 Very Good
10. McBride 35 100 Good
11. Crouch 27 100 Very Good

Subs:
1. Hangeland 27 100 Good
2. Olsson 25 100 Good
3. Mellberg 30 100 Very Good
4. Butt 33 100 Good
5. Messi 21 100 Footballing God
6. Icedagger 23 100 Shite

Match Report:

The match started off well for TWAT as they kept a lot of possesion as Redcar gave the ball away repeatedly. After 13 minutes the frustration started to build and a rash tackle from Pennant gave away a free kick in decent range. Iniesta dipped it over the wall and a good save was made by Casillas but it only went as far as the waiting Peter Crouch who slammed the ball high into the net! He was lucky not to miss there, but he wont care as it gives TWAT an early lead. Redcar Royals 0 - 1 TWAT

As the game progressed TWAT gained in confidence and Redcar seemed to be rather lackluster. In the next ten minutes they managed two more chances Crouch sending a shot wide and Ashley Young's long range effort as tipped over the bar by Casillas. Meanwhile the only half-chance for Redcar came when Robben had a chance to play in Robinho on the keeper but a great interception from Gallas stopped the effort.

Redcar failed to keep any possesion in midfield as the likes of Iniesta dominated the play and as a result Redcar resulted to playing long balls which Richards and Gallas cleared with ease every time. With 10 minutes to go to half time TWAT got rewarded for there dominant play with a chance. Ashley Young made a superb run down the wing before crossing deep into the box, it went over Crouch's head and Ribery caught it on the volley at the back post. It smashed of Casillas who didn't seem to know much about it before it was booted to safety.

Although once again this just meant TWAT picked up the ball and moved bak into the box before Vidic knocked it out for a corner. Iniesta swung it in and Fletcher met it with a header from 6 yards out, but he just got too much on it at the front post and it went out for a goal kick.

Half time

Substitution for TWAT:
Player off- Ledley
Player on- Hangeland

TWAT continued there dominance into the second half as Redcar resorted to battering away at the TWAT strikers. GT realising something needed to be done to change the game brought on Babel for Taino to try to add to the Royals midfield.

Substituion:
Player off- Tainio
Player on- Babel

It seemed to have little effect to the game and TWAT continued to push forward, Ribery jinked in and out of defenders before sliding through McBride. McBride proved his manger right by slotting the ball into the far corner past Casillas. Redcar Royals 0 - 2 TWAT

60 mins

Subs for TWAT:
Player off- Gallas
Player on- Olsson

Player off- Ribery
Player on- Butt

Robben finally started to get some success down the wing and played in a few dangerous corsses for TWAT to deal with, but TWAT were on fire and they mopped up everything thrown at them. Eventually this lead to more frustration for RR and a sloppy pass from Abidal gave the ball away to Butt 30 yards from his own goal. Butt lined up the shot and fired it low past Casillas, who would have expected that from Nicky Butt! Redcar Royals 0 - 3 TWAT

TWAT fans could hardly believe what they were seeing as there manager who had came in for critisism lately was suddenly a hero. With the likes of Messi still to come in they are looknig like they could be a big force this season. They saw out the match with ease 20 minutes of neat passing each greeted with a cheer from the away fans, with just one notable chance for Crouch which he snet over the bar. It was a hoorible first day in office for GT.

Full Time:
Redcar Royals 0 - 3 TWAT
Possesion: 27.0% - 73.0%

Man of the Match: Iniesta (TWAT)
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
User avatar
Major pmchugh
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:40 pm
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) General Contribution (1)

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1. Game 3.

Postby Iliad on Sat May 23, 2009 4:09 am

Rout. :)

And of course my game is last.
User avatar
Private 1st Class Iliad
 
Posts: 10394
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:48 am
Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1.

Postby lozzini on Sat May 23, 2009 4:41 am

pmchugh wrote:Friendly number three is an intresting match up between Redcar and TWAT, the two were engaged in a battle to avoid relegation last season and in the end it was Redcar Royals who came out on top. Since then however, manager cena-rules has moved on to another side of the game and has been replaced by unknown manager got toanked. Lozzini manager of TWAT is known for his controvertial descisions such as fielding icedagger against his own team and leaving out big named players, this friendly is no exception as he chooses to leave one of the best strikers in the world on the bench to be replaced by the veteran Brian McBride.

Teams:

Redcar Royals
1. Casilas 27 100 World Class
2. Bosingnwa 26 100 Excellent
3. Abidal 29 100 Excellent
4. Vidic 26 100 Excellent
5. Risse 27 100 Very Good
6. Pennant 25 100 Very Good
7. Lucas 21 100 Very Good
8. Tainio 28 100 Very Good
9. Robben 24 100 World Class
10. Robinho 24 100 World Class
11. Ronaldinho 28 100 World Class

Subs:
1. Distin 30 100 Good
2. J.Harper 27 100 Good
3. Boateng 32 100 Good
4. Babel 21 100 Excellent
5. Earnshaw 27 100 Above Average

TWAT
1. Cech 25 100 World Class
2. Ledley 22 100 Good
3. Richards 19 100 Excellent
4. Gallas 30 100 Excellent
5. Clichy 22 100 Excellent
6. Ribery 25 100 World Class
7. Iniesta 24 100 World Class
8. D. Fletcher 24 100 Very Good
9. A. Young 22 100 Very Good
10. McBride 35 100 Good
11. Crouch 27 100 Very Good

Subs:
1. Hangeland 27 100 Good
2. Olsson 25 100 Good
3. Mellberg 30 100 Very Good
4. Butt 33 100 Good
5. Messi 21 100 Footballing God
6. Icedagger 23 100 Shite

Match Report:

The match started off well for TWAT as they kept a lot of possesion as Redcar gave the ball away repeatedly. After 13 minutes the frustration started to build and a rash tackle from Pennant gave away a free kick in decent range. Iniesta dipped it over the wall and a good save was made by Casillas but it only went as far as the waiting Peter Crouch who slammed the ball high into the net! He was lucky not to miss there, but he wont care as it gives TWAT an early lead. Redcar Royals 0 - 1 TWAT

As the game progressed TWAT gained in confidence and Redcar seemed to be rather lackluster. In the next ten minutes they managed two more chances Crouch sending a shot wide and Ashley Young's long range effort as tipped over the bar by Casillas. Meanwhile the only half-chance for Redcar came when Robben had a chance to play in Robinho on the keeper but a great interception from Gallas stopped the effort.

Redcar failed to keep any possesion in midfield as the likes of Iniesta dominated the play and as a result Redcar resulted to playing long balls which Richards and Gallas cleared with ease every time. With 10 minutes to go to half time TWAT got rewarded for there dominant play with a chance. Ashley Young made a superb run down the wing before crossing deep into the box, it went over Crouch's head and Ribery caught it on the volley at the back post. It smashed of Casillas who didn't seem to know much about it before it was booted to safety.

Although once again this just meant TWAT picked up the ball and moved bak into the box before Vidic knocked it out for a corner. Iniesta swung it in and Fletcher met it with a header from 6 yards out, but he just got too much on it at the front post and it went out for a goal kick.

Half time

Substitution for TWAT:
Player off- Ledley
Player on- Hangeland

TWAT continued there dominance into the second half as Redcar resorted to battering away at the TWAT strikers. GT realising something needed to be done to change the game brought on Babel for Taino to try to add to the Royals midfield.

Substituion:
Player off- Tainio
Player on- Babel

It seemed to have little effect to the game and TWAT continued to push forward, Ribery jinked in and out of defenders before sliding through McBride. McBride proved his manger right by slotting the ball into the far corner past Casillas. Redcar Royals 0 - 2 TWAT

60 mins

Subs for TWAT:
Player off- Gallas
Player on- Olsson

Player off- Ribery
Player on- Butt

Robben finally started to get some success down the wing and played in a few dangerous corsses for TWAT to deal with, but TWAT were on fire and they mopped up everything thrown at them. Eventually this lead to more frustration for RR and a sloppy pass from Abidal gave the ball away to Butt 30 yards from his own goal. Butt lined up the shot and fired it low past Casillas, who would have expected that from Nicky Butt! Redcar Royals 0 - 3 TWAT

TWAT fans could hardly believe what they were seeing as there manager who had came in for critisism lately was suddenly a hero. With the likes of Messi still to come in they are looknig like they could be a big force this season. They saw out the match with ease 20 minutes of neat passing each greeted with a cheer from the away fans, with just one notable chance for Crouch which he snet over the bar. It was a hoorible first day in office for GT.

Full Time:
Redcar Royals 0 - 3 TWAT
Possesion: 27.0% - 73.0%

Man of the Match: Iniesta (TWAT)


I am not contraversial... i am insightfull ;) ;)

well played team =D> =D>

try again next time toanked ;)
Top Rank: Captain
Top Score: 1835
Top Pos: 1707
Nothing ventured... nothing gained
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class lozzini
 
Posts: 897
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:46 am
Location: Closer than you may think
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1. Game 3.

Postby ga7 on Sat May 23, 2009 6:33 am

Lol Iniesta ftw.
Iliad wrote:Rout. :)

And of course my game is last.

I was feeling the suspense the first few "Tomorrow" :(
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
User avatar
Lieutenant ga7
 
Posts: 5344
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:15 pm
Location: Pit
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (6)
Clan Achievement (4)

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1. Game 3.

Postby Iliad on Tue May 26, 2009 12:45 am

ga7 wrote:Lol Iniesta ftw.
Iliad wrote:Rout. :)

And of course my game is last.

I was feeling the suspense the first few "Tomorrow" :(

Where is cena? We haven't heard from him since boro lost.
User avatar
Private 1st Class Iliad
 
Posts: 10394
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:48 am
Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1. Game 3.

Postby pmchugh on Tue May 26, 2009 6:58 am

Iliad wrote:
ga7 wrote:Lol Iniesta ftw.
Iliad wrote:Rout. :)

And of course my game is last.

I was feeling the suspense the first few "Tomorrow" :(

Where is cena? We haven't heard from him since boro lost.


He has now conceeded he wont have time to do this game so I will do it sometime in the next day or so.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
User avatar
Major pmchugh
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:40 pm
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) General Contribution (1)

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1. Game 3.

Postby lozzini on Tue May 26, 2009 7:02 am

pmchugh wrote:
Iliad wrote:
ga7 wrote:Lol Iniesta ftw.
Iliad wrote:Rout. :)

And of course my game is last.

I was feeling the suspense the first few "Tomorrow" :(

Where is cena? We haven't heard from him since boro lost.


He has now conceeded he wont have time to do this game so I will do it sometime in the next day or so.


to do this single game or to co-run the whole game?
Top Rank: Captain
Top Score: 1835
Top Pos: 1707
Nothing ventured... nothing gained
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class lozzini
 
Posts: 897
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:46 am
Location: Closer than you may think
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1. Game 3.

Postby pmchugh on Tue May 26, 2009 9:49 am

lozzini wrote:
pmchugh wrote:
Iliad wrote:
ga7 wrote:Lol Iniesta ftw.
Iliad wrote:Rout. :)

And of course my game is last.

I was feeling the suspense the first few "Tomorrow" :(

Where is cena? We haven't heard from him since boro lost.


He has now conceeded he wont have time to do this game so I will do it sometime in the next day or so.


to do this single game or to co-run the whole game?


He didn't say about beyond this, but as far as I see it I will be doing every game until he can find more time.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
User avatar
Major pmchugh
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:40 pm
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) General Contribution (1)

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1. Game 3.

Postby pmchugh on Sat May 30, 2009 5:48 am

oops totally forgot about this, sorry guys.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
User avatar
Major pmchugh
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:40 pm
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) General Contribution (1)

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1. Game 3.

Postby lozzini on Sat May 30, 2009 5:52 am

pmchugh wrote:oops totally forgot about this, sorry guys.



its ok hugh... we understand mafia is more important than us :( :(
Top Rank: Captain
Top Score: 1835
Top Pos: 1707
Nothing ventured... nothing gained
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class lozzini
 
Posts: 897
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:46 am
Location: Closer than you may think
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Football Game. Friendlies Round 1. Game 3.

Postby pmchugh on Sat May 30, 2009 8:18 am

lozzini wrote:
pmchugh wrote:oops totally forgot about this, sorry guys.



its ok hugh... we understand mafia is more important than us :( :(


It's not really it just requires less effort lol.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
User avatar
Major pmchugh
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:40 pm
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users