Has the colour-blind test been appliled to this map, I don't see one on the front page?
Also there are some tracking/kerning items that could be addressed...
1. Ulan Ba tor
2. Henan...the He are sitting on top of each other.
3. Jian g xi
4. Delhi...De same as in Henan, Belarus, in fact it seems to apply to anything with an e after the Capital.
5. this s in Caucas
us is not visible
6. Wrangel Island...ge are sitting on top of each other
1. Both Sahka have kh too close
2. Jiangxi could use some love
3. Med ina
4. Omsk...the sk on top of each other
5. Mag adan
6. the kh in Sahkalin could be spaced apart a fraction