Old West / Wild West Map

Have an idea for a map? Discuss ideas and concepts here.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Old West / Wild West Map

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:13 pm

I'm surprised that this hasn't really been tried at all on CC, as I think the theme would be a lot of fun to play with, in some fashion.

show

show

show

--Andy
Corporal AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: Old West / Wild West Map

Postby x-raider on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am

I think that especially since this is original to CC the 3rd one would be most appropriate.
You could fit in a humorous slang theme to the names.

P.S.The only map I see coming close to this is texan wars.
Corporal 1st Class x-raider

Location: Lost in the Complexities of the Undiscovered Universe
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Old West / Wild West Map

Postby generalhead on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Neat idea. I would like to see a combination of the second and third map. I like the old time look of the second map, and the fun look of the third map. The third map might be just a little too silly though. You would have to change the look of the second map too or else it would look too much like route 66.
Sergeant generalhead

Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (14) General Contribution (1)

Return to Melting Pot: Map Ideas