Conquer Club

Man, don't get irritated, new font - Feb 18, page 3

Have an idea for a map? Discuss ideas and concepts here.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Man, don't get irritated, new font - Feb 18, page 3

Postby P4Ssoa on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:01 am

Honestly, this topic is full of crap.

My objective opinion (as I don't have friends in this topic and I don't know much about foundry at all):

I think everyone should just relax a bit and remember that we are here for fun. Let's not take everything so seriously!
Oneyed, please forget about this silly discussion and whether you are right or wrong, because frankly nobody (not pointing at thenobodies80) really cares but you. And actually, why do you care? Just focus on your map, those who do support your map and on how you can get this map into the game.
Cartographers/admins/mods/..., give Oneyed a break. I think it can be frustrating to see you don't get any support from the more important people in the foundry after working a week or more on a design.

Let's not post any more rubbish in this thread and focus on the map from now on. Let it all go! Please don't even reply on what I wrote in this post. End of discussion?

---------------------

I totally agree with dukasaur's last post. I think it's a nice concept and it could be fun. It's not the game you will play all of the time. It's not like other maps, but is that not a bit what we're looking for in the foundry? Something different? It adds something to this website in my opinion, because it's just not the same as 99% of all the other maps out there.
Also with 64 regions, and the setup described by oneyed, I think this map is very playable. And also tactically very interesting.
Captain P4Ssoa

Postby Falkomagno on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:35 pm

what is the normal procedure? i think this map is looking very decent to this stage....and should not be buried by bureaucracy. I can see the mapmaker has been a very nice job updating this draft, so it should get move on, but instead of supporting the developing of original content, seems like it was moved to a less relevant part of the forum, in my opinion
Sergeant Falkomagno

Location: Even in a rock or in a piece of wood. In sunsets often

Postby Oneyed on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:39 am

koontz1973 wrote:6 out of 39 is not support.

there were/are several maps which had/have less support in Drafting Room but gone next.
koontz1973 wrote:Think what you like, this map is bad IMO and I do not support it.

and here comes again your feeling that you are blue god. this map is far better as your Knights for example. from graphic and also gameplay view. this map is far better as many others because its difference.
P4Ssoa wrote:Oneyed, please forget about this silly discussion and whether you are right or wrong, because frankly nobody (not pointing at thenobodies80) really cares but you. And actually, why do you care? Just focus on your map, those who do support your map and on how you can get this map into the game.

you asked me why I care? believe me if this map has not any support I have not fight for it. but this map has support, just koontz again used his demagogy that it has not. btw, look where is world because nobody carries... ;)
btw, you also asked me for cooperation on our map. if any blue god will f*ck it will you again tell me forget it?

it is long time from last post here, I did not respond here and just I wait for any reaction especialy from blue guys. there is nothing. it is interesting how quickly blue guys came here to "close my mouth" when this discussion started and how they ignore posts which support this map. ignoration is very common here. chiefly when reasonings absent.

koontz you used all dirty tricks as blue god to kill this map. and why? just because YOU do not like it. and ofcourse you have blind support from blue community...

Oneyed
Private 1st Class Oneyed

Previous

Return to Melting Pot: Map Ideas