This is currently not possible with current XML functions but im hoping that by the time i finish the map it will be possible. (this is highly likely considering that i have worked on this map for about a month so far and done an eighth, you will see why later)
Players would fight to control the 9 worlds of Norse mythology (but there will only be 8 bonuses because two of the worlds are the same with different names).
Then there would be some events that would signal the lead up to Ragnarök:
- 1. The birth of three beings — the offspring of Loki and Angerboda, namely Jörmungandr, Fenrir and Hel and the gods' subsequent actions to confine them;
2. The death of Baldr and the binding of Loki;
3. The arrival of Fimbulwinter.
- 1. Give a bonus of armies to whoever holds the territories containing Loki
2. the removal of Baldrs and Lokis territories.
3. The map will change to add loads of ice to block many attacks routes.
The map will change at a certain turn, (it is still to be decided which).
All the continents of the old map will only be represented by 1 territory, and whoever had the largest force there at the end of the turns will keep his majority on the territory, player will no longer get any bonuses or armies.
The middle of the map will be one big neutral countries, subdivided in to many territories, to represent the plains of Vigrid (where the battle takes place.)
To win the game they have to either control Vigrid or kill everyone else.
Sorry about the length of this, probably did not make much sense!
Thanks for your time.
by the way, i have approval from lack
lackattack wrote:I hope you'll still want to make the Norse mythology map at that time, because it sounds good to me!