Have an idea for a map? Discuss ideas and concepts here.
Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 3:41 pm
OMGoodness how long is this map going to be in the "Final Forge"?
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:39 am
I like that one's zoom better but the overall quality of maritovw's is better.
Children, this is what happens to hockey players, druggies, and Hillary Clinton.
Rope. Tree. Hillary. Some assembly required.
- Posts: 1251
- Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:06 pm
- Location: Haundin at DotSco, Being Sad that Mark Green Lost in Suburban Wisconsin
That be one tight map
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
- Posts: 4101
- Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere being absolutely AWESOME!
- Medals: 1
I can't wait to play it
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:38 am
- Location: colorado, US (mountian time zone)
Return to Melting Pot: Map Ideas
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest