bryguy wrote:heres an example of what i think it should look more like...
sorry its so dark, i did something wrong making the parchment and it ended up dark
edit: oh, and i have a couple of lines that i just drew in randomly that show theres room for territories and such
bryguy wrote:looking good!
1) You put a hole in the paper on both flowers, so you need to do the same thing to the flowers there. And once you do that, redo the color around the parchment, so it includes the holes
2) Englands size needs to be increases slightly. Try rotating it to the right a little and then expanding it. But if you do that, add a compass somewhere on the map to show that north is slightly to the left, and to show that england is rotated.
3) The territories are a little small, but increasing englands size should fix that
4) Some of the territories need some work
5) Theres not much contrast between water and land.
bspride wrote:And i dont have any water...
bryguy wrote:bspride wrote:And i dont have any water...
oh... maybe for that, fuzzy select the area around england, and fill that with a color darker than the parchment (same shade, but darker) and then set that layer to 28-50% opacity
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests