MrBenn wrote:I think that you probably need to put the circular sea-path around Kyklades back... those dead-ends look a bit confusing
The ocean texture looks better, although I'd be inclined to lighten it a fraction more.
Personally I'm not sold on the choice of font - it feels a bit too cartoony.
edit: I like the look of SPAchmim or SPIonic that I have just found on this site [clicky]
I already prefer this version to the old one though Keep up the good work
Mr. K wrote:If you'd looked at the most recent version of the map, you'd see that all those things have already been taken care of.
Mr. K wrote:I'm not totally sold on the font at this point, I actually preferred the other one I tried out but it didn't seem to popular. Both the ones you suggested would look awful in my opinion. The one doesn't look Greek at all, and the other uses actual Greek characters which wont work.
Mr. K wrote:No way. Nothing I hate more then when people use greek characters incorrectly to write in english (like when Sigma is used as an E).
As for the Phyrigia circle, I'm not going to change the XML at all so i'm not going to move it. Sorry :\
Mr. K wrote:As for the Phyrigia circle, I'm not going to change the XML at all so i'm not going to move it. Sorry :\
natty_dread wrote:I was wrong
1. The page with the latest development of production. (I.E. ‘Update – Pg 3')
2. No use of [brackets]: use (parentheses), --dashes--, or “quotes” instead.
3. For every stamp you recieve the appropriate tag should be included in the title. [I, Gp, Gr, X]
I = Idea
Gp = Gameplay
Gr = Graphics
X = XML
Information Requirements on the first post of a maps thread
1. The number of territories currently on the map.
2. The number of continents. (If this makes sense for your map)
3. Descriptions of any unique features or areas.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest