Spain - Draft 2 <VACATION 4-7-09>

Have an idea for a map? Discuss ideas and concepts here.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Spain - Draft 2 <1&7>

Postby Danyael on Sat May 30, 2009 11:46 pm

sound good gives me something to go off of
Corporal 1st Class Danyael

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Spain - Draft 2 <1&7>

Postby Merker on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:23 pm

Danyael has gone on vacation, I guess I'll become the artist for now, unless someone thinks their up to it?
MrBenn wrote:On an a side-note, as a child I used to have a recurring nightmare about being chased round a supermarket by a crocodile pushing a shopping trolley and wearing an "I ♥ Shopping" t-shirt...

-----Spanish Civil War: Vacationed
Cook Merker

Medals: 1
Doubles Achievement (1)

Re: Spain - Draft 2 <VACATION 4-7-09>

Postby Alex ceu on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:55 am

I agree with oaktree, you should focus on a map of spanish civil war cause its way too interesting than a tourist map, and its very different of Iberia map that already exists. Dont worry about the history classes or any information you could need because i think we can all help you.

As an spanish player im really looking foward to this map possibilities and i would recommend you a few thing weather or not civil war do not become part of your plans:

With a map of civil war you can bring at boar different kind of strategies and territories, that can be chosen between spanish civil war fases: http://usuarios.lycos.es/historiahispana/mapasgc.jpg.

Talking about specific changes i would suggest you to change actually are 3 points, i hope they are usefull:
-Zaragoza its misspelled (you wrote zaragosa)
-Its a lot more interesting making rivers as impassible borders specially the bigger ones: http://satiromarra.es/blog/wp-content/u ... a_rios.jpg
-i would highly recommend a graphical change cause now it looks very creepy (also mountains look like earthworms xD)

I highly apreciate your efforts guys
Corporal Alex ceu

Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby MrBenn on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:16 pm

Vacationed at the request of the cartographer. When you're ready to go again, get an update posted and drop one of the Foundry Mods a PM ;-)
PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
Lieutenant MrBenn
Retired Team Member

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (15)

Postby Merker on Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Alex ceu wrote:I agree with oaktree, you should focus on a map of spanish civil war cause its way too interesting than a tourist map, and its very different of Iberia map that already exists. Dont worry about the history classes or any information you could need because i think we can all help you.

As an spanish player im really looking foward to this map possibilities and i would recommend you a few thing weather or not civil war do not become part of your plans:

With a map of civil war you can bring at boar different kind of strategies and territories, that can be chosen between spanish civil war fases: http://usuarios.lycos.es/historiahispana/mapasgc.jpg.

Talking about specific changes i would suggest you to change actually are 3 points, i hope they are usefull:
-Zaragoza its misspelled (you wrote zaragosa)
-Its a lot more interesting making rivers as impassible borders specially the bigger ones: http://satiromarra.es/blog/wp-content/u ... a_rios.jpg
-i would highly recommend a graphical change cause now it looks very creepy (also mountains look like earthworms xD)

I highly apreciate your efforts guys

Well thanks Alex, I'll try to get on to it as soon as possible (just improving my gimp skills).
MrBenn wrote:On an a side-note, as a child I used to have a recurring nightmare about being chased round a supermarket by a crocodile pushing a shopping trolley and wearing an "I ♥ Shopping" t-shirt...

-----Spanish Civil War: Vacationed
Cook Merker

Medals: 1
Doubles Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to Melting Pot: Map Ideas