Scania, good start with this one also.
1. The balck text is almost illegible in the legend and some CAPS for capitals.
2. i can hardly discern the white around the Warsaw ring
3, Can't read what the yellow ring around SBX? is supposed to respresent
4. the line between Rome and Naples,,,i had to look really hard to find it,,,perhaps move it north or south of the coastline there
5. i know you've done the geopgrahic layout probably almost to scale. But as with my Rail Europe map, in order to get everything in the map and have and enough eye-real estate between stuff to make the map look good, i had to consider expanding the map itself within the frame...perhaps with this grab the left edges and move them left into some of that real estate thta the legend is not using so well. The map will still look like Europe is will simeply be more wider than taller.
Adn this will give you enough space to relay the text for good spacing.
6. for design, i would look at adding some of the more and lesser known icons of the capitals and incorporating them into the edges with appropriate frame work.
7. also consider moving some of the legend into that large space above MOW and using that wisely.
See how you might like some of that, and i'll look in again later and see how you're going.
Keep up the good work.