Nuclear Spoils (and more!)

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderators: Media Team, Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Nuclear Spoils (and more!)

Postby Brann2006 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:44 pm

Last edited by Brann2006 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant Brann2006

Medals: 35
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby atvrider0321 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:46 pm

hating the new layout...please change back!!
Corporal atvrider0321

Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Postby Big Yuma Ripper on Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:04 pm

Have to agree with most of the post here, to much scrolling now compared to the way it was. I know change takes time to get used to and most people get settled into a way of doing things and resist change or even give it a fair shot. But the extra scrolling i dont like myself. Also why are the stats shown twice? Excessive info that needs to be shown only once. Maybe there is a way to turn it off that i dont know about, if so somebody pm me with the info please. If all this can be modified and changed then how hard would it be to put an extra button in view options to revert back to the old style? Toggle on or off new/old?
Other than that Merry Christmas to all you fellow warriors =D>
Colonel Big Yuma Ripper

Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (6)

Postby darth emperor on Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:09 pm

phantomzero wrote:
lackattack wrote:
darth emperor wrote:im wondering what happens if it nuclear spoils in an assassin game you kill 2 people at the same time...

Each nuke is applied in order and the nukage stops if the game is over part way through applying the group.

Just to clarify. What order is that? Alpha-numeric?

No,I think is the order that the cards came...if you recieved red-blue-red-green... and you change can be

=> red,blue green
or
=>blue red green

This can be dangerous in a seq assassin where you have 5 cards and the first cards kill someone else that is not your target and the 5th your target...so theres more luck addition

ManBungalow wrote:What happens when you eliminate another player by cashing ?

Is like you kill it so you get his spoils
Sergeant 1st Class darth emperor

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (8)
Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (2)

Postby rdsrds2120 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:28 pm

I like it, but now the [refresh map] , [smaller map], and [color codes] links are at the top of my page. Could we possibly have those where the stats wouldnt be?
For example, if I have the stats below the map those bracket options would be on the side, then vice versa. Just wondering. But good work all around. We all appreciate it I'm sure. =D> =D>
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120
Retired Administrator

Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Postby maasman on Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:31 pm

I WANT THE INFO BELOW THE MAP

I'm so use to immediately looking at the bottom for my info, which is quite essential in my opinion, that this is a gigantic pain in the ass. What was the point of moving it to the top anyway? It's not like it's saving scrolling or anything.

or at least make it an option, thank you.
Colonel maasman

Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (13)

Postby Squirly on Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:46 pm

nvm
Last edited by Squirly on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Squirly

Medals: 56
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (9)

Postby JoshyBoy on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:08 pm

Nuclear spoils!!!! :o

Wow! Well done CC!

=D>

BANANAS ALL ROUND EH ANDY? :roll:
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (17)
General Contribution (2)

Postby murphy16 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:27 pm

The nuclear spoils, sorry to put it this way, but it's by far the dumbest addition that has been made to Conquer Club. I have been a member of this site for 2 years now and wish to continue playing, however, the addition of the nuclear cards completely takes way the strategy of the game. All it does is allow noobs to noob up games even more. I mean honestly, this addition has made it possible for a freaking monkey choose 3 cards and easily eliminate someone. NO STRATEGY NEEDED WHAT SO EVER.

Lack please excuse me for saying this about this addition but it really is a horrible one.

On a positive note, happy holidays everyone and Merry Christmas to all.

m16
Lieutenant murphy16

Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby karelpietertje on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:30 pm

Those 2 doodles were the most fun i've had in a long time :lol:
it's great :D
Colonel karelpietertje

Medals: 61
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (8)
General Contribution (2)

Postby tdans on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:36 pm

im having a issue to where i have a card that goes from bold to regular to bold to regular..
Major tdans

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (8)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby pimphawks70 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:04 pm

I think with this update, some work needs to be done on the deck of cards. I think it should be programmed to be more like real risk. Specifically, I cashed "russia" in a doodle game and figured it was safe to move my stack there. Next round somebody else cashes "russia" and just like that I'm done :(

Just my opinion

Pimphawks70
Brigadier pimphawks70

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby maasman on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:05 pm

pimphawks70 wrote:I think with this update, some work needs to be done on the deck of cards. I think it should be programmed to be more like real risk. Specifically, I cashed "russia" in a doodle game and figured it was safe to move my stack there. Next round somebody else cashes "russia" and just like that I'm done :(

Just my opinion

Pimphawks70

how many people were in the game?
Colonel maasman

Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (13)

Postby pimphawks70 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:19 pm

maasman wrote:
pimphawks70 wrote:I think with this update, some work needs to be done on the deck of cards. I think it should be programmed to be more like real risk. Specifically, I cashed "russia" in a doodle game and figured it was safe to move my stack there. Next round somebody else cashes "russia" and just like that I'm done :(

Just my opinion

Pimphawks70

Six
Brigadier pimphawks70

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Grifter on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:48 pm

Thanks CC team for putting in my suggestion. I was beginning to think that no one paid attention to them. Hopefully new players find it useful.
Lieutenant Grifter

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Training Achievement (1)

Postby trk1994 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:55 pm

i usually like most improvements but this new layout/page design really sucks. sorry fellas but you dropped the ball on this one.
"We are advancing constantly and not interested in holding anything except the enemy. We're gonna hold 'em by the nose and we're gonna kick 'em in the ass!" -PATTON
Corporal 1st Class trk1994

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby Squirly on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:25 pm

You know,
in this thread, there are more freeloaders complaining then people who actually help fund this site.

that always makes me laugh
General Squirly

Medals: 56
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (9)

Postby Woodruff on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:36 pm

And still, it was apparently too difficult to fix the damn FOE incapabilities. Clearly, that's just an enormous amount of code to insert.

And Squirly, you're perhaps not taking into account those who previously have been members but who have been run off for various reasons. The fact that they are no longer paying should be an alert to the site, but it clearly is not.
Last edited by Woodruff on Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby shoop76 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:38 am

Really like the idea about the nuclear spoils, adds another element to the game for those who are interested.

However, moving the game data to the top I really don't like at this point. I guess I'm just so used to having it at the bottom that its hard to get used to. It does take extra scrolling.

Don't know why it gets changed, guess some people thought it would be better, but shouldn't these things either be able to be changed by the individual or if not at least voted on. Some people may make this suggestion but that does not mean that the majority are in favor of it. Just seems like something has been changed that has worked out fine.

Is there a way to create something in the game settings so each person can decide to put it on the top or bottom? This should stop all the complaints.
Major shoop76

Medals: 157
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (33) General Achievement (12)
Clan Achievement (26) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby murphy16 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:50 am

Grifter wrote:Thanks CC team for putting in my suggestion. I was beginning to think that no one paid attention to them. Hopefully new players find it useful.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Completely just proved my point. Only intended to help noobs be even bigger noobs. Doesn't help the gain a strategy at all. All updates this time were not good at all. Is this honestly what we are paying for? I really don't think paying for a site that is really getting out of hand is worth it. I'm really sorry Lack but you do need to look at reality. Y'all have just opened the doors for more people complaining about noobs and their noobish ways.

m16
Lieutenant murphy16

Medals: 81
Assassin Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby vodean on Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:32 am

Thanks for the update! Merry christmas CC! I know that us users are always complaining, but I agree, the new layout looks TERRIBLE.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby vodean on Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:33 am

now i have statistics right above statistics.
Sergeant vodean

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby vodean on Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:38 am

sorry about the triple post, didn't want to edit my last posts. statistics is now below assault odds.
Sergeant vodean

Postby maasman on Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:11 am

pimphawks70 wrote:
maasman wrote:

Just my opinion

Pimphawks70

Six

that explains your problem. There aren't enough terr. for everyone to have a different card. If all of you had 3 cards then every spot is filled, and as soon as one person gets 4 there has to be at least 1 overlap, probably more.
Colonel maasman

Clan Achievement (13)

Postby grifftron on Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:37 am

I like the Nuke cards lack. New layout is gonna take some time to get used to tho.

And for those who don't like the nuclear cards, just don't play it ;)
‹army of nobunaga› me and so many other people including people in your own clan look at you as a joke
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 122
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (3) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

PreviousNext

Return to Announcement Archives