Missing Game Log Data

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators, Media Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Missing Game Log Data

Postby sherkaner on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:20 am

They are in to the timezone you specified in your profile (Which means it's possible to display a time in your own timezone, and that is why I still wonder why CC time exists).
Colonel sherkaner

Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3)
General Contribution (11)

Postby esiemer on Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:25 pm

this glitch has ruined one of my most enjoyable games ever. we've been playing for over a year, and it has been tense, close, back-and-forth with none of the final 3 players able to gain advantage. then the glitch occurs in Round 163. we try to each skip a turn so that it is fair for the person we thought got skipped. this doesn't work, and then we learn the player was never skipped, but we can't see the log to determine what happened, and one player has come out strong enough to win now, after over a year of strategizing and near perfect gameplay, game 8284929 is going to end soon because of this glitch.

the only fair solution would be if there is some way to roll it back to the beginning of round 163.

i know there are bigger problems and injustices in the world, but this sucks.
Captain esiemer

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby blakebowling on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:45 pm

esiemer wrote:this glitch has ruined one of my most enjoyable games ever. we've been playing for over a year, and it has been tense, close, back-and-forth with none of the final 3 players able to gain advantage. then the glitch occurs in Round 163. we try to each skip a turn so that it is fair for the person we thought got skipped. this doesn't work, and then we learn the player was never skipped, but we can't see the log to determine what happened, and one player has come out strong enough to win now, after over a year of strategizing and near perfect gameplay, game 8284929 is going to end soon because of this glitch.

the only fair solution would be if there is some way to roll it back to the beginning of round 163.

i know there are bigger problems and injustices in the world, but this sucks.

Rolling games back isn't possible.
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Cadet blakebowling
Operations Manager
Operations Manager

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Postby esiemer on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:30 pm

cool, thanks for the reply. i figured it probably wouldn't be possible, but it was worth a try.
bummer end to an epic game, but its still just a game, so i'll get over it.

thanks,
esiemer
Captain esiemer

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby natty dread on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:58 am

esiemer wrote:this glitch has ruined one of my most enjoyable games ever. we've been playing for over a year, and it has been tense, close, back-and-forth with none of the final 3 players able to gain advantage. then the glitch occurs in Round 163. we try to each skip a turn so that it is fair for the person we thought got skipped. this doesn't work, and then we learn the player was never skipped

No offense but this kinda sounds like it was your own fault.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (12) Map Contribution (12) General Contribution (7)

Previous

Return to Announcement Archives