Conquer Club

A 'Secret' Event

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A 'Secret' Event

Postby betiko on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:28 am

you should do this more often, it was fun. I wonder if there is a way to change the format a bit, as from the 2 I've played it seemed like the winner was decided after 5 rooms or so. Like the first one to X points, otherwise people know they stand no chance at some point; with a number of points required to win instead of the player with the most points out of 20 rooms, everybody has a little hope all the way. I know it means more questions to prepare, but if someone is really good, it can also mean questions left for other quizzes! ;)
Major betiko

Postby qwertylpc on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:02 pm

we want more
-qwertylpc :D 8-) :lol:

My active tournaments looking for players
Q's "Hey you went first!"
Q's 1v1 NBA Playoffs
Q's Feudal Overlord

Game 9151351
Most Consecutive Troops Defeated 0
Most Consecutive Troops Lost 14
Major qwertylpc

Location: In front of a computer somewhere out there in the universe

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:21 pm

Can we get the clues and answers posted here?

I wasn't able to come to any of the 3, but I would still like to know how it went.

Congrats to the winner.s
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby trinicardinal on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:48 pm

betiko wrote:you should do this more often, it was fun. I wonder if there is a way to change the format a bit, as from the 2 I've played it seemed like the winner was decided after 5 rooms or so. Like the first one to X points, otherwise people know they stand no chance at some point; with a number of points required to win instead of the player with the most points out of 20 rooms, everybody has a little hope all the way. I know it means more questions to prepare, but if someone is really good, it can also mean questions left for other quizzes! ;)

qwertylpc wrote:we want more

I'll think about it. If enough people are interested we'll run another one in a couple months.... or we'll do something else that should be fun also... up to you guys!.. you tell me
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Postby plurple on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:06 pm

trinicardinal wrote:
betiko wrote:you should do this more often, it was fun. I wonder if there is a way to change the format a bit, as from the 2 I've played it seemed like the winner was decided after 5 rooms or so. Like the first one to X points, otherwise people know they stand no chance at some point; with a number of points required to win instead of the player with the most points out of 20 rooms, everybody has a little hope all the way. I know it means more questions to prepare, but if someone is really good, it can also mean questions left for other quizzes! ;)

qwertylpc wrote:we want more

I'll think about it. If enough people are interested we'll run another one in a couple months.... or we'll do something else that should be fun also... up to you guys!.. you tell me

i vote for both 8-[ 8-[ 8-[
plurple is not purple 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[
Colonel plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby koontz1973 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:55 pm

Do another and more. I really enjoy it and would of come for the second and third but was out of my time.
Lieutenant koontz1973

Previous

Return to Announcement Archives