[09-Mar-2009] New Admins

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderators: Media Team, Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [09-Mar-2009] New Admins

Postby bigdaddyslim2 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:03 pm

sighs
Sergeant 1st Class bigdaddyslim2

Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2)

Postby cena-rules on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:16 pm

Oh joy OP with power again :roll:

On the other side, congrats to Hyasri

and KA can you get the support tickets answered within oooooooh a week now please?
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
Lieutenant cena-rules

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (1)

Postby the.killing.44 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Wow — a crazy day. Welcome to Hyrasi, gratz to OP, and farewell, Tiwll.

Major the.killing.44

Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (3) Map Contribution (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (4)

Postby sailorseal on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:21 pm

He has played five games! Why did you put a new guy in charge!
Cook sailorseal

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (3)

Postby Bones2484 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:21 pm

cena-rules wrote:Oh joy OP with power again :roll:

Isn't it great!?

Today is definitely not a good day for those that purposely try to annoy others.
Major Bones2484

Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9) General Contribution (1)

Postby cena-rules on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:23 pm

Bones2484 wrote:

Isn't it great!?

Today is definitely not a good day for those that purposely try to annoy others.

or those that OP doesnt like and has insulted in the past (yes gimil Ill have another PM thanks)

bones jog on lad until you know the full story
Lieutenant cena-rules

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (1)

Postby Optimus Prime on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:25 pm

cena-rules wrote:
Bones2484 wrote:

Isn't it great!?

or those that OP doesnt like and has insulted in the past (yes gimil Ill have another PM thanks)

I like you just fine, most of the time you are a jolly fellow, but damn you are easy to rile up. ;)
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator

Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

Postby Twill on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Cena, already jumping on the complaints I see. Good to know you never let up :)

Congrats to the new guys and KA for the official title!

Hy, with your background and years of experience in Community Management I'm sure you'll rock the forum in only the best of ways!

OP, we know how hard you work and I look forward to seeing you bring the same efficiency you brought to tournaments to the volunteers of TeamCC!

As for me, I'll be sticking around in an unofficial capacity getting back to loving the game that brought me here. I've been working 50+ hours a week for other contracts and just couldn't give this great community the time it deserved, so am glad to step back. And now with two people moving in to take over, we should see some fantastic things going forward!!!

For a future plan, there aren't any major overhauls scheduled on the front end for now. Once the new admins get their feet under them I'm sure they will take CC in a great direction, whatever that may be.

Thanks to everyone in the community, it's been a great ride and I have loved every minute of it.

Twill
Retired.
Please don't PM me about forum stuff any more.

Essential forum poster viewing:
Posting, and You! and How to behave on an internet forum...on the internet
Corporal 1st Class Twill
Retired Administrator

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby nagerous on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Congrats OP!!! :D

Twill for special contribution medal maybe?

Congrats also KA and new guy Hyasri...
Captain nagerous

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (14)

Postby gimil on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:27 pm

sailorseal wrote:He has played five games! Why did you put a new guy in charge!

Maybe because he is experienced up to his eyeballs in community management!
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong

Top Score:2403
Corporal 1st Class gimil

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Postby cena-rules on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:28 pm

Twill wrote:Cena, already jumping on the complaints I see. Good to know you never let up :)

well it would be no fun if I did!

Gonna miss ya Twill, maybe you can pop back and argue occasionally, youll always have a spot in my heart. Even if it is the heart of my bottom :D

nagerous wrote:Congrats OP!!! :D

gotta get it really
Lieutenant cena-rules

General Contribution (1)

Postby James Vazquez on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:28 pm

=D> =D> =D> gotta say lack you made some wise picks here.

Very glad to have OP back!! Seems like a perfect role for him.

Our new leader seems like an outstanding pic. New blood and fresh perspective and ideas is what we need.

Im my opinion twill did a great job and glad he's staying around to help with continuity and for easy points :D

King's new role is awesome, expanding our efficency and ability to address issues as they arise.

=D> =D> =D> Great choices Lack and congrats to our new team members....

james
Sergeant James Vazquez

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (4)

Postby clapper011 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:29 pm

nagerous wrote:Congrats OP!!! :D

I agree! Twill has done wonderful work.. after all..i don't think i would have made it to global mod without him!
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Medals: 87
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (4) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (7)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (14)

Postby sailorseal on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:32 pm

gimil wrote:

Wait so anyone who shows up at lacks house and has something to do with community management gets to skip right to admin?

Where does lack live?
Cook sailorseal

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (3)

Postby Bones2484 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:33 pm

sailorseal wrote:
gimil wrote:

Wait so anyone who shows up at lacks house and has something to do with community management gets to skip right to admin?

Where does lack live?

You don't understand the business world, do you?
Major Bones2484

Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9) General Contribution (1)

Postby cena-rules on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:37 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:
cena-rules wrote:
Bones2484 wrote:

Isn't it great!?

I like you just fine, most of the time you are a jolly fellow, but damn you are easy to rile up. ;)

oooooh I missed this post

and now youre admin. One more thing to hold against you. So ummm are you allowed to have people on foe as admin?
Lieutenant cena-rules

General Contribution (1)

Postby Natewolfman on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:39 pm

Goodbye to twill - most players dont see the ammount of work you do, I certainly didnt until i got my gold name, a great job you did, and I hope to catch you on the battlefield :)

Prime - A great congrats! Had a feeling this was happening (though i didnt know it would be an admin status) you will do a great job :D

Hyasri - good luck with the group here, glad to see a new face and will be getting to know you soon im sure :)

KA - long time coming, congrats on the promotion!
Sergeant 1st Class Natewolfman

Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (1)

Postby gimil on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:40 pm

sailorseal wrote:
gimil wrote:

Where does lack live?

He has evidently got the job for his qualifications and experience in 'community management', management being they key word. He is more qualified for this job that someone who has played 5000 games.
Last edited by gimil on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong

Top Score:2403
Corporal 1st Class gimil

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Postby Optimus Prime on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:40 pm

cena-rules wrote:
Optimus Prime wrote:
cena-rules wrote:
Bones2484 wrote:

Isn't it great!?

oooooh I missed this post

and now youre admin. One more thing to hold against you. So ummm are you allowed to have people on foe as admin?

Nope, nobody on the foe list now, but let's not abuse that privilege shall we? ;)
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator

Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

Postby ManBungalow on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:40 pm

"Twill for Special Contribution Medal 2009"
Colonel ManBungalow

Medals: 84
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby Bruceswar on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:41 pm

Bones2484 wrote:
sailorseal wrote:
gimil wrote:

Where does lack live?

Obviously not... This game is fully game by what lack says!
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Captain Bruceswar

Medals: 141
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (19) Training Achievement (6) Map Contribution (1)

Postby the.killing.44 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:42 pm

Did you even read the post?
lackattack wrote:Hyasri who comes to us with 4 years professional experience working as CM on high profile game communities and products at Electronic Arts, Atari and Gameparty

:roll:

Just read …

Major the.killing.44

Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (3) Map Contribution (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (4)

Postby Timminz on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:43 pm

Bones2484 wrote:
sailorseal wrote:
gimil wrote:

Where does lack live?

Pre-teens tend not to.
jay_a2j wrote:lets not be so quick to judge Hitler
Lieutenant Timminz

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby KoolBak on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:43 pm

Twill-

You are one of my oldest friends here at CC......we are MILES apart as individuals but I have really enjoyed your friendship :D I hope to actually play some more games with you now that your oh-so-rewarding job is coming to an end.....lol.

You took the karp I never could - congrats and my best wishes to you my friend ;o)

And congrats all you other pilgrims! Now LET'S FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca
Sergeant KoolBak

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby pimpdave on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Best of luck to Twill in his future endeavors. I think everyone can agree that his dedication to the site and desire to do an excellent job were evident. That kind of work ethic will serve him well where ever he goes.

Best of luck to the new mods. You have a unique opportunity to set the tone for the rest of the site and I'm sure you'll all do a great job, even if it means we gripe about your actions from time to time.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1)

Next

Return to Announcement Archives