Czecho Slovak Fragmentation - bonus change?

Maps that may be nearing the end of production. Finalize maps here, while testing.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Fragmentation of CSFR - Update 12/02, pg. 28

Postby Oneyed on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:49 pm

thanks isaiah and everybody who helped to move this map here :)

is here anybody who will be able to do xml for this map? thanks.

Oneyed
Sergeant 1st Class Oneyed
 
Posts: 857
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:29 pm
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Re: Fragmentation of CSFR - Update 12/02, pg. 28

Postby cairnswk on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Oneyed wrote:thanks isaiah and everybody who helped to move this map here :)

is here anybody who will be able to do xml for this map? thanks.

Oneyed

Oneyed..i've got a spare hew hours....i can pump it out for you if you wish :)
User avatar
Corporal cairnswk
 
Posts: 11490
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (35) General Contribution (3)

Re: Fragmentation of CSFR - Update 12/02, pg. 28

Postby x-raider on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:46 pm

cairnswk wrote:
Oneyed wrote:thanks isaiah and everybody who helped to move this map here :)

is here anybody who will be able to do xml for this map? thanks.

Oneyed

Oneyed..i've got a spare hew hours....i can pump it out for you if you wish :)

That's very kind of you :)
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class x-raider
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:32 am
Location: Lost in the Complexities of the Undiscovered Universe
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Fragmentation of CSFR - XML help needed

Postby cairnswk on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:40 pm

x-raider wrote:
cairnswk wrote:
Oneyed wrote:thanks isaiah and everybody who helped to move this map here :)

is here anybody who will be able to do xml for this map? thanks.

Oneyed

Oneyed..i've got a spare hew hours....i can pump it out for you if you wish :)

That's very kind of you :)

xmas pressie... :)

Oneyed...i have attached the basic xml with only territories in it at the bottom of the post.
Before i do borders etc. can you please check that i have all the correct accents etc. in the correct place, it will help greatly in going forward as names are copied for borders and continents etc.
even if you want someone else to do this, this will start them off.
Attachments
Fragmentation of CSFR.xml
(14 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
Last edited by cairnswk on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Corporal cairnswk
 
Posts: 11490
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (35) General Contribution (3)

Re: Fragmentation of CSFR - XML help needed

Postby Oneyed on Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:15 pm

cairnswk wrote:xmas pressie... :)


xmas is coming. this year a little sooner for me :D
cairnswk wrote:Oneyed...i have attached the basic xml with only territories in it at the bottom of the post.
Before i do borders etc. can you please check that i have all the correct accents etc. in the correct place, it will help greatly in going forward as names are copied for borders and continents etc.


SCK - SČK
Ústi n/Labem - Ústí n/Labem
ZCK - ZČK
Plezň - Plzeň
StCK - StČK
Trenčin - Trenčín

cairnswk wrote:even if you want someone else to do this, this will start them off.


somebody else? why? thanks for you and for your help ;)

Oneyed
Sergeant 1st Class Oneyed
 
Posts: 857
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:29 pm
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Re: Fragmentation of CSFR - XML help needed

Postby cairnswk on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:20 am

Oneyed wrote:
cairnswk wrote:xmas pressie... :)


xmas is coming. this year a little sooner for me :D
cairnswk wrote:Oneyed...i have attached the basic xml with only territories in it at the bottom of the post.
Before i do borders etc. can you please check that i have all the correct accents etc. in the correct place, it will help greatly in going forward as names are copied for borders and continents etc.


SCK - SČK
Ústi n/Labem - Ústí n/Labem
ZCK - ZČK
Plezň - Plzeň
StCK - StČK
Trenčin - Trenčín

cairnswk wrote:even if you want someone else to do this, this will start them off.


somebody else? why? thanks for you and for your help ;)

Oneyed

cool, i'll proceed then...i've corrected those adjustments, but ask you to check the file attached again above please.
and question...railways can only connect next town along the line?
Also, on large map you've got top region as VČK but i think it should be SČK as per the small map, as VČK is already on map at lower Czech level.
thanks.
User avatar
Corporal cairnswk
 
Posts: 11490
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (35) General Contribution (3)

Re: Fragmentation of CSFR - XML help needed

Postby Oneyed on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:09 am

cairnswk wrote:cool, i'll proceed then...i've corrected those adjustments, but ask you to check the file attached again above please.


I can not more open/download that file...
cairnswk wrote:and question...railways can only connect next town along the line?


yes. write this to legend?
cairnswk wrote:Also, on large map you've got top region as VČK but i think it should be SČK as per the small map, as VČK is already on map at lower Czech level.
thanks.


I will correct this. thanks.

Oneyed
Sergeant 1st Class Oneyed
 
Posts: 857
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:29 pm
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Re: Fragmentation of CSFR - XML help needed

Postby cairnswk on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:14 am

Oneyed wrote:
cairnswk wrote:cool, i'll proceed then...i've corrected those adjustments, but ask you to check the file attached again above please.

I can not more open/download that file...
Oneyed

Try the one at the bottom of this post.
Attachments
Fragmentation of CSFR.xml
(14 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
User avatar
Corporal cairnswk
 
Posts: 11490
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (35) General Contribution (3)

Re: Fragmentation of CSFR - XML help needed

Postby cairnswk on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:17 am

Oneyed wrote:
cairnswk wrote:and question...railways can only connect next town along the line?


yes. write this to legend?
Oneyed

Sorry the reason i ask is about the railway is that I can interpret this as saying that Praha can attack Bratislava...is this correct?
Can you list for me please or give examples....the towns that can attack each other along the railway line :) I have tried reading back through the thread but it is unclear to me :?
User avatar
Corporal cairnswk
 
Posts: 11490
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (35) General Contribution (3)

Re: Fragmentation of CSFR - XML help needed

Postby Oneyed on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:08 am

you have error in Trencín - Trenčín.

railway connects just the nearest town. Bratislava can attacks Kúty, Kúty can attacks Brno, Brno can attacks Tábor, Tábor can attacks Praha.

Oneyed
Sergeant 1st Class Oneyed
 
Posts: 857
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:29 pm
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Re: Fragmentation of CSFR - XML help needed

Postby cairnswk on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:21 am

Oneyed wrote:you have error in Trencín - Trenčín.

railway connects just the nearest town. Bratislava can attacks Kúty, Kúty can attacks Brno, Brno can attacks Tábor, Tábor can attacks Praha.

Oneyed


Cool got it. Almost finished. :)
User avatar
Corporal cairnswk
 
Posts: 11490
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (35) General Contribution (3)

Re: Fragmentation of CSFR - XML help needed

Postby cairnswk on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:39 pm

Last edited by cairnswk on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Corporal cairnswk
 
Posts: 11490
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (35) General Contribution (3)

Re: Fragmentation of CSFR - XML help needed

Postby cairnswk on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Oneyed, when you posts the adjustment to SČK in large map...
would you post both versions with the towns - that have reduced opacity center circle please - reason being is that the center circle is dark background behind some numbers and does not show army number in best light.
What size are your town circles...are they 22px or 23 px for small, as the circles won't center properly, they should be 22px...the square are OK.
the large ones appear fine.

Also, could you post a version of the map with the neutrals and starting positions on it, on the front page please under the main large and small maps.

thanks. :)
User avatar
Corporal cairnswk
 
Posts: 11490
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (35) General Contribution (3)

Re: Fragmentation of CSFR - XML help needed

Postby cairnswk on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:08 pm

Large
Image
Small - see how the circles are not quite centered!
Image

http://www.fileden.com/files/2011/10/26 ... FCSFR2.xml
User avatar
Corporal cairnswk
 
Posts: 11490
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (35) General Contribution (3)

Re: Fragmentation of CSFR - XML help needed

Postby koontz1973 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Is their going to be a problem with grey?
Sergeant 1st Class koontz1973
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant
 
Posts: 7538
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:57 am
Medals: 116
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (12)
Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (9)

PreviousNext

Return to Beta Maps

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login