chapcrap wrote:I think red color for the spear was better than the color it was changed to.
nolefan5311 wrote:chapcrap wrote:I think red color for the spear was better than the color it was changed to.
You don't think it caused a contrast issue? I'm green/red colorblind so I was having difficulties.
chapcrap wrote:Are the 88s gonna be in the same spot on every tert? I think they need to be.
And, would it look better if the territories that the spears attack have a more prominent outline. It feels like they're a little hard to distinguish to me.
isaiah40 wrote:I believe that you can fit everything within the size limits you have now.
1. Remove the key part of the legend.
2. Instead of Medusas Gaze kills all, say Medusas Gaze kills all troops
3. Prometheus fire kills all troops instead of Prometheus fire
4. Say Slaves entrance =2 autodeploy
5. Say Sirens Call is alluring, lose 1/turn
6. For the winning condition just say Hold Prometheus to win.
7. Add the signatures for yourself and nolefan to the side of the map somewhere on the stone area.
You can then add in the reinforcements without a problem. It will mean that some things have to be shuffled, but I believe that it can be done.
isaiah40 wrote:So how does the small look with the rearranged legend??
isaiah40 wrote:Now that I think about it, on the small "Sirens call ..." change "lose 1/turn" to "-1 per turn" some may not know that / is short for per.
x-raider wrote:Wow, can't believe It's taken me so long to look at this...
Cool stuff you got.
The food should contrast with the background more and the fire maybe change the graphic (there's just something I find wrong with it; can't tell what)
Also I find the side numbers a bit distracting. Change the colour?
I hope that was helpful.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users