Thanks for that tnb80...the Ctrl+U works to a point but there is still no indentation.
re your new tool...this is going to be excellent when finished...i think it is not yet, è?
a couple of suggestions if i may...
1. obviously needs 88 numbers on it to test centering
2. the continents and territories list need a return between each one...it looks too squashed up without a return between each one and it is difficult to read all that information together like that.
3. where some territory only borders one-way, instead of "Borders with: (blank)"....perhaps the notation: "Borders one-way from <territory name>" or "Borders one-way to <territory name>"
4. I like the "It can bombard..."
5. I'm not a big fan of the "Components =>" - it's the arrow, a kind of hang-over from last tool and for me it caused confusion not entirely understanding what it meant ... perhaps "Components include: " would be better.
6. i think the urls for image and xml need to stay on page.
7. also, is it possible to load the xml text from own computer, rather than having to upload it site. this is done in xml wizard...maybe something to look into.
I do hope you continue to develop this. I imageine it is going to be a great help when completed.