[Guide] Create stunning maps in Photoshop!

How to make a map. Official Handbook, Guides, Tutorials and more...

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Guide] Create stunning maps in Photoshop!

Postby RjBeals on Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:02 am

I'm well aware that Lack is in Canada. I'll spell COLOUR like that next time.
Image
User avatar
Private RjBeals
 
Posts: 2504
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:17 pm
Location: South Carolina, USA
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
General Achievement (7) Map Contribution (6) General Contribution (2)

Re: [Guide] Create stunning maps in Photoshop!

Postby Kaplowitz on Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:06 am

yeti_c wrote:This is posted by an American (Twill) yet he spells Colour correctly...

C.


bah Canadians....
colo_r. 8-) :lol:
Image
User avatar
Private 1st Class Kaplowitz
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:11 pm
Location: Doin' it for da lulz.
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)

Re: [Guide] Create stunning maps in Photoshop!

Postby t-o-m on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:34 pm

Kaplowitz wrote: colo_r.

Kaplowitz wrote: colour.

well done Kap! =D> 8-)
Colonel t-o-m
 
Posts: 2824
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Redistributing wealth
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (2) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Guide] Create stunning maps in Photoshop!

Postby Kaplowitz on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:53 pm

t-o-m wrote:
Kaplowitz wrote: colo_r.

Kaplowitz wrote: colour.

well done Kap! =D> 8-)


Hey! What are you doing?! :( :o :lol: :x :!:
Image
User avatar
Private 1st Class Kaplowitz
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:11 pm
Location: Doin' it for da lulz.
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)

Re: [Guide] Create stunning maps in Photoshop!

Postby gimil on Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:03 pm

Kap your becoming quite the spammer these days arnt you? Cut it out a little yeah? ;)
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong


Top Score:2403
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class gimil
 
Posts: 8605
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
Location: United Kingdom (Scotland)
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Guide] Create stunning maps in Photoshop!

Postby Kaplowitz on Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:09 pm

gimil wrote:Kap your becoming quite the spammer these days arnt you? Cut it out a little yeah? ;)

Okay okay, this is the last post i swear! I just want to say i have gotten better...i was worse a couple of months ago!
And i think we can al agree that Bryguy is the true spammer here, as he has many more posts in half the time on CC! Lets direct the atention off of poor Kappy here and turn our heads towards Bryguy! er... and maps.
Image
User avatar
Private 1st Class Kaplowitz
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:11 pm
Location: Doin' it for da lulz.
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)

Re: [Guide] Create stunning maps in Photoshop!

Postby bryguy on Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:15 pm

Kaplowitz wrote:
gimil wrote:Kap your becoming quite the spammer these days arnt you? Cut it out a little yeah? ;)

Okay okay, this is the last post i swear! I just want to say i have gotten better...i was worse a couple of months ago!
And i think we can al agree that Bryguy is the true spammer here, as he has many more posts in half the time on CC! Lets direct the atention off of poor Kappy here and turn our heads towards Bryguy! er... and maps.



[mod edit] Stop being a knob head bryguy

gimil
[/mod edit]

[/threadjack]

the thing is about doing this (as DiM mentioned) is that its not your own work, you should use your own work instead of being a theif.
Corporal bryguy
 
Posts: 4648
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:50 am
Location: Lost in a Jigsaw
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: [Guide] Create stunning maps in Photoshop!

Postby gimil on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:23 pm

t-o-m, bryguy your inbox has a surprise for both of you.
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong


Top Score:2403
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class gimil
 
Posts: 8605
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
Location: United Kingdom (Scotland)
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Guide] Create stunning maps in Photoshop!

Postby t-o-m on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:27 pm

gimil wrote:t-o-m, bryguy your inbox has a surprise for both of you.

;) yupp

bryguy started it though :(

anywho back to photoshop thread
Colonel t-o-m
 
Posts: 2824
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Redistributing wealth
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (2) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Guide] Create stunning maps in Photoshop!

Postby themintyhipo on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:09 pm

This is the first time I have made a map and this helped so much! I used a map from the internet but hopefully next time ill make one that is more original.
User avatar
Private themintyhipo
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 7:01 pm
Medals: 1
Ratings Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to Tools & Guides

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login