Master of Assassin [TPA] - [Winner - SirSebstar]

Tournaments completed in 2012.

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Re: Master of Assassin [TPA] FINAL ROUND IS HERE!!

Postby Timminz on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:19 pm

poptartpsycho18 wrote:
Timminz wrote:On the chance that this could end in a tie (if Zivel and/or I win one of the last 2 games, and SirSeb doesn't get either), what's the tie-breaker?

Those with the tie either play one game on a seriously difficult or large map or a best of odd number. I'm just hoping it's not a tie btwn 2 players.

It is. 15 each for me and the good Sir.
jay_a2j wrote:lets not be so quick to judge Hitler
Captain Timminz

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby SirSebstar on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:17 pm

damm. well done but damm
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011
Medals: 95
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (11)

Postby poptartpsycho18 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:41 pm

Darn it!! Okay, I've thought about this since the numbers were so close for a while there with Zivel and Timminz. I'll contact you both to see how you feel about the face-off :)
Sergeant 1st Class poptartpsycho18

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (13)

Postby SirSebstar on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:20 am

totally unreal, but Game 10440423 is over, and victorious is SirSebstar.
Major SirSebstar

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby poptartpsycho18 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:43 am

SirSebstar wrote:totally unreal, but Game 10440423 is over, and victorious is SirSebstar.

With 3 out of 4 wins of the tie-breaker games, SirSebstar has won this tourney and the year's worth of Premium! Awesome job by everyone who participated in this endurance tournament, it was very close for quite a few there at the end. A shocking win seeing as Timminz and Zivel were the early front runners for quite a while and then SirSebstar snatched it right from under them.

Once again, great job SirSebstar and thanks to everyone that played in my tourney :)
Sergeant 1st Class poptartpsycho18

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: Master of Assassin [TPA] - [Winner - SirSebstar]

Postby SirSebstar on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:09 am

All i can say is, it was one hell of a trip. I did reasonable in the start. the finals were a shitload of games i really did not expect,(teaches me to read the rules better and not expect to drop out somewhere along the way...) i have played 151 games for this tournament!! 130 participents.. wow.
This is without doubt a huge tournament.

As poptartpsycho18 said, timmitz and Zivel were doing quite all right for a long time. It was them two in the lead and the rest followed on a huge distance. I lost track of it all and just kept on playing and boom somewhere i managed an 8 game winstreak, putting me over the top. the last 10 games approached and i got a few more wins and suddenly with 5 games to go i have 2 more then both timmitz and zivel!!
zivel soon made a win, at a certain time i tried just to block them, but to no avail, timminz just took 2 wins and tied with me...
epic work!
then we had a tie game. nobody thoughts that after 140+ games 2 guys would be tied, but it was, so we both picked a map, and played 2 randoms on 1vs1.
1vs1, what can i say, it is dice luck and positioning luck. I won 2 games fairly quickly and the other 2 were swinging towards timminz. So i already had pméd poptart for the 5th.. It seemed likely.
But i lucked out, Antarctica froze the win on timminz and allowed me to grab it just before he could grab it. it was soooo close, i think we were very equal in arms throughout the race. Much respect to timminz and zivel, you are clearly superior assassin players.
i am off rambling, thank you all for joining and it was.. epic!
Major SirSebstar

Postby Leehar on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:23 am

Awesome job Seb, I'm happy to know I think I helped you achieve this great victory somewhere along the way ;)
show
General Leehar
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Medals: 129
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (21) Clan Achievement (13) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (2) General Contribution (9)

Postby SirSebstar on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Leehar wrote:Awesome job Seb, I'm happy to know I think I helped you achieve this great victory somewhere along the way ;)

much appreciated. You are classic man! seriously ;-)
Major SirSebstar

Postby Zivel on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Congratulations mate, awesome tourny... I really enjoyed it!
Sergeant Zivel

Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2012