QoH wrote:Scores and updates here: viewtopic.php?f=91&t=132402&start=150#p3418919
I'm planning running a Winners Stay On Tournament challenge. Basically, there is a set number of people, and they play 4 player games. The winner gets to play the next game, and the losers go to the end of the list in order of defeat.
- 4 player games
- Maximum of 1 game will played at a time
- Opponents will be next in line, determined on who signed up first etc.
- After 100 games are played (which is about 25 per player) the ''pool'' games are over.
- You get 1 point per victory, no penalty for losses.
- After the pool games are over, the top 16 players move into a 16 player bracket
- Each player will play his/her opponent in 3 games, with the player winning 2 games moving on.
- The final player standing after the bracket is declared the winner.
- Each game is played on the Classic Map
- No more than 100 players, but there can be less
- No point limit
- Freemiums can join, but must have 1 slot open at all times
- If you don't have a slot open when it is your turn, you are moved to the bottom of the list
So if you want a crack at the title, then sign up!
WHEN YOUR GAME ENDS, PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD.
hklee wrote:How do you sign up?
mcshanester29 wrote:Games are still ongoing...I am trying to get everyone's game counts evened out.
Mad777 wrote:mcshanester29 wrote:Games are still ongoing...I am trying to get everyone's game counts evened out.
So you will then put all of us in 1 group or try to divide us within more than 2 groups? To make 25 games each, this tourney will run for ever...
mcshanester29 wrote:I am also going to have more than one game going out at a time if there are no freemiums in the game. They will only be required to have their one spot open.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users