Conquer Club

Napoleanic Europe Doubles (Winners: See 1st post)

Tournaments completed in 2012.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: Napoleanic Europe Doubles (Round 1)

Postby alaskanassassin on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:09 pm

Games in each round posted underneat the bracket.....to make my teammate happy.
Dice stats are irrelevant. If I roll the same amount of 6's as everyone else, but my opponents role 6's at the same time, that's what matters, what's rolled opposite my dice. How about how many total guys I've won and lost while attacking?
Sergeant 1st Class alaskanassassin

Postby VicFontaine on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:18 pm

I wear the pants, then?
"It is a good day to die."
Lieutenant VicFontaine

Postby alaskanassassin on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:43 pm

I have started Round 2, which includes the first round of the losers bracket and the second round of the winners bracket. Good luck to everyone. Everything is updated.
Dice stats are irrelevant. If I roll the same amount of 6's as everyone else, but my opponents role 6's at the same time, that's what matters, what's rolled opposite my dice. How about how many total guys I've won and lost while attacking?

Postby alaskanassassin on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:45 pm

The second round of consolation is under way. That is the only matches in this round.

Postby alaskanassassin on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Down to the final 4 teams in the tourney. Both winners bracket and losers bracket games are under way! Good luck to everyone, games listed in 2nd post under bracket.

Postby alaskanassassin on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:10 pm

Semifinals are underway!

Postby Leehar on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:18 pm

Dsc and Goran will need to win twice to beat us since they went to the losers bracket after we beat them in the Semi's?
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby alaskanassassin on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Leehar wrote:Dsc and Goran will need to win twice to beat us since they went to the losers bracket after we beat them in the Semi's?

correct, which I just posted in your game!

Postby GoranZ on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm

good tournament... tough battles
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Re: Napoleanic Europe Doubles (Winners: See 1st post)

Postby alaskanassassin on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:56 pm

Congrats to dschulman and GoranZ for winning the tourney. Thanks all for playing!

Previous

Return to Completed 2012