The Gunslinger [Winner: HighlanderAttack]

Tournaments completed in 2012.

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Re: The Gunslinger [Round 2]

Postby MrGlassB on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:27 pm

Updated the duels I could. Still waiting on one game to finish. :)

MGB
Lieutenant MrGlassB

Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (19) General Contribution (1)

Re: The Gunslinger [Semifinals]

Postby MrGlassB on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:27 am

I know. I owe you guys an explanation. I'll tell you what I'm telling the players in all of my tournaments.

First, I'm sorry. My recent disappearance as a TO was unintended and unexpected. I bought a house almost immediately before the holidays, which resulted in a temporary loss of internet at home. All of these things combined to make keeping up with my tournaments virtually impossible. That being said, I am working to update all of my tournaments over the next few days. Please bear with me.

I've updated the duel logs and the bracket. We're on to the seminfinals. :)

MGB
Lieutenant MrGlassB

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (3)

Re: The Gunslinger [Semifinals]

Postby MrGlassB on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:14 pm

The duel between HighlanderAttack and harvmax has gone to a third game.

MGB
Lieutenant MrGlassB

Re: The Gunslinger [Finals]

Postby MrGlassB on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:22 pm

HighlanderAttack advances.

Finals are underway. :) Good luck, guys!

MGB
Lieutenant MrGlassB

Re: The Gunslinger [Finals - Last Chance]

Postby MrGlassB on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:17 am

It comes down to a single game. Good luck, guys. :)

MGB
Lieutenant MrGlassB

Re: The Gunslinger [Winner: HighlanderAttack]

Postby MrGlassB on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:38 pm

Congratulations to HighlanderAttack for winning the tournament! :) Hope everyone enjoyed it.

MGB
Lieutenant MrGlassB

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2012