Conquer Club

Antique Shop Assassins Roadshow [TPA2] Winner = perchorin

Tournaments completed in 2012.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: Antique Shop Assassins Roadshow [TPA2] [First Round]

Postby perchorin on Thu May 03, 2012 11:49 pm

Invites for the six games of the finals are out. good luck guys!
Image
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
User avatar
Colonel perchorin
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:19 am
Location: Busan, South Korea
Medals: 124
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (11) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (1)

Re: Antique Shop Assassins Roadshow [TPA2] Winner = perchori

Postby perchorin on Sat May 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Well I've never won a tourney I hosted before...don't know what to say it's a little awkward haha.
Thanks to everyone who played I had a great time and hope you did too.
Image
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
User avatar
Colonel perchorin
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:19 am
Location: Busan, South Korea
Medals: 124
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (11) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (1)

Re: Antique Shop Assassins Roadshow [TPA2] Winner = perchori

Postby Lindax on Sun May 20, 2012 12:05 pm

perchorin wrote:Well I've never won a tourney I hosted before...don't know what to say it's a little awkward haha.
Thanks to everyone who played I had a great time and hope you did too.


Congrats! =D>

Lx
"Winning solves everything" - Graeko
User avatar
Colonel Lindax
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 9233
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:58 pm
Location: Paradise Rediscovered
Medals: 133
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (14)

Re: Antique Shop Assassins Roadshow [TPA2] Winner = perchori

Postby perchorin on Mon May 21, 2012 2:07 am

Lindax wrote:
perchorin wrote:Well I've never won a tourney I hosted before...don't know what to say it's a little awkward haha.
Thanks to everyone who played I had a great time and hope you did too.


Congrats! =D>

Lx

Thanks Lx!
Image
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
User avatar
Colonel perchorin
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:19 am
Location: Busan, South Korea
Medals: 124
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (11) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (1)

Re: Antique Shop Assassins Roadshow [TPA2] Winner = perchori

Postby Swifte on Mon May 21, 2012 3:32 pm

shenanigans!!! hahaha grats perch
User avatar
Colonel Swifte
 
Posts: 2378
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:05 pm
Location: usually Mahgreb
Medals: 151
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (37) Clan Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (15)

Previous

Return to Completed 2012

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login