Conquer Club

VI NATIONS 2011 [WINNER=TEAM IRELAND]

Tournaments completed in 2011.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: VI NATIONS 2011 [COMPLAINING]

Postby DJENRE on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:56 pm

BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em
YOU LIKE MONOPOLY? PLAY IT on CC => CONQUEROPOLY
YOU'RE A MEDAL HUNTER? HUNT ALL THE MEDALS YOU NEED HERE!
BIG TRIBE TOURNAMENT VI NATIONS 2018
Corporal 1st Class DJENRE

Location: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Postby gorehound on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Djenre wrote
So we can see this problem occured because I was fair and because I let you make a change into your own team.

This is not an issue for me at all. I accept that you were willing to allow us to change a player, as you did for Wales, too. Thank you for that, but I was not aware of BLS in or out as the request did not go through me anyway. But the point is moot, it has nothing to do with the overall discussion.

gore
Major gorehound

Postby IR1SH ACE on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Once again u are just trying to avoid the question and bring up Irrelevant stuff........

Like something about Deadbeating which most of ur French team mates who have posted here keep mentioning......

As in here......

DJoach wrote:As a partner of Dj I did not say anything yet because I don't want to earn a tourney because of deadbeating.
Ireland should not win because of the rules !

Ready to play a last drop of games VS ireland if needed, anyway I will accept and follow any decision from the TD.

Last words are : this situation is pathetic, remember CC is just a GAME, supposed to be FUN

La France gagne, vive la france :D

And again here....

djelebert wrote:Hi! I'm here just to say i'm quite disapointed by some really hard words said in this topic to DJENRE.
Be sure all french team is with DJENRE (if anyone could think otherwise...) to support him and his job for this great tournament!

For my part, i don't want to win a tourney because of deadbeating, and i think another battle should arrange everyone, we must let dice talk for all of us! :) but i'm not administrator and rules are here.

I wouldn't add anything else, because decision is in administrators hands.

The only player to Deadbeat was will_mp40 from Team England and seen as we beat England 15-9(or 14-10 if u go by the modified score) it makes no difference it is IRRELEVANT

Also more Irrelevant Stuff.......... Something about Big Long Stick..............Not sure what this has to do with anything.....

DJENRE wrote:AS A NOTE FOR GOREHOUND
gorehound wrote:Djenre said above
Big Long Stick wrote:in please... my profile shows i'm in new zealand but i am from dublin!
ireland, please :)

NB: this player played for IRELAND ;)
Actually, this player did not play for us as jotheconqueror had already been allocated to us as the reserve, after another Ireland based player was disallowed due to being freemium, which we accepted.

You're right, I made a mistake here...I should tell NS about it.
Big Long Stick didn't play for Ireland.... FINALLY...;)

BUT
:arrow: BigLongStick was in team IRELAND because he joined in time and with the right requirements (premium).

But you choose to remove it and let another player (tsioumiou, who joined long after BigLongStick) join your team.

Again more IRRELEVANT SHIT............no idea why u keep going back to this

-------------------------------------------------------ALL BOLLOXS----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is only one Issue/Fact in this whole disagreement...if u did or did not post the Phantom PM's

Night Strike Said...........

[quote="DJENRE"]PM SENT TO NIGHT STRIKE

[quote="Night Strike"]As you know, there have been complaints about how the winner has been determined in your tournament. I've read the comments in the thread, but I need some more information. Specifically, if all of these rules that you sent out in the PM were so important, why were they not part of the tournament post when you were collecting players? If you wanted everyone to join within 24 hours, you should have made it known before people signed up for the tournament. Even with that rule, nearly [color=#FF0000]every organizer I've seen will send a reminder to the players and give them an additional 24 hours to join their games. Voiding games should be a last resort, not a default option. Even if they joined after 24 hours, you can't choose to start enforcing it mid-way through the tournament and then go back and punish people who did not join in time before that decision.[/color]

I'm not going to list all the times u have said this again go back and read ALL my posts if u need reminder but one more time just encase u missed it............

[quote="DJENRE"]
2) First drop of games were WEEK 1,2 and 3. I told people to join in the next 24 hours but I was fair anyway and I send invites to people who missed to join and I told captains about that. There were no problem in those weeks because it was the first drop. ;)
Second drop of games (WEEK 4 and 5) has been sent later. Two or three PM has been sent to players 3 days before and 1.5 day (someting like that) before I send game telling all players to be ready to join the games. Once I send games, I kept updated every games and also told [u]all captains if a player didn't show in a game. And for most of all, I also send another PM to the whole team few hours before time up to let them know about the problem. Please note that I didn't receive any answer in the 24 hours to explain me why some people didn't join. [/u]

THERE IT IS U HAVE CLAIMED SOMETHING WHICH THE ENTIRE TEAM IRELAND KEEP TELLING U NEVER HAPPENED................

If this was a court case that would be ur Exhibit A ur Smokin Gun......Ur Proof.......

So either u are fabricating the whole story or this is a massive conspiracy and where all out to get u..........

This is the only issue/fact....DO YOU STILL HAVE THESE PM's THAT U KEEP SAYIN U SENT OUT TO EVRYONE

if not then it is ur word against everyone else's and unfortunately that case would never go to court......

P.S. - I really did enjoy this tournament and it is a pity u had to let it deteriorate into this mess it has become
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby DJENRE on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:54 pm

BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby Night Strike on Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:01 pm

My official decision:

Because the 24 hour time limit was only mentioned via PM and not in the original post of the thread (until after the PM was sent) and, because the failure-to-join-on-time penalty was applied at the end of the tournament rather than immediately after it occurred, and because it appears that it was applied unequally between the first set of games and second set of games, all of the games played must count towards the final score with no penalties based on not joining the game within 24 hours. If there were any games that did not start within the 2 weeks before games auto-drop, or if there were any games that started with players on the wrong team, those do not count toward the standings.

According to the organizer's calculations, counting all games without using the time penalty results in a tournament victory for Team Ireland, so they would be the winners of the tournament. If Team France and Team Ireland believe it would be more fair to do a playoff series between the two teams to determine the winner, I will allow that, but it would require everyone on both teams to be in agreement.

~Night Strike
Head Tournament Director
Major Night Strike

Re: VI NATIONS 2011 [NS Decision Page 17]

Postby Sniper08 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Thank you NS for your decision, i myself see no reason for a playoff since we already have it won and the TO tryed to influence the outcome of the tournament.
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Postby IR1SH ACE on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Much thanks for ur valuable wisdom NS....seen as I (and I presume the entire Irish team) have always believed we won this tournament fair and square, I see no reason for a play-off......will take the win thanks very much :D

I have a dream that one day..... there would be such a thing as a Football Commissionaire that as a nation we could rise up and say NOOOOO that was blatant Handball Henry.....and this wise and all knowing person would take one look at the replay and say cheat and send Ireland to the world cup instead......

Alas it is only a dream.............................. :cry:

Good tournament DJENRE shame it had to end like this....no hard feelings man its just a game....
Last edited by IR1SH ACE on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby jotheconqueror on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Thank you for the tourney Djenre...we dont need a playoff so just announce the winners(Ireland) imagine what kind of new rules he might pull out in a playoff :-$
Corporal 1st Class jotheconqueror

Postby gorehound on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Thank you, Night Strike for your time and consideration of this tournament. I believe that you have come to the right decision based on the facts.

DJENRE, I thank you for the time and effort put into organizing and running the tournament. I guess we have all learnt something about running a tournie from these events.

As captain of the Irish team, I will accept the win of the tournament.

Regards

gorehound
Major gorehound

Postby DJENRE on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Night Strike wrote:My official decision:

Because the 24 hour time limit was only mentioned via PM and not in the original post of the thread (until after the PM was sent) and, because the failure-to-join-on-time penalty was applied at the end of the tournament rather than immediately after it occurred, and because it appears that it was applied unequally between the first set of games and second set of games, all of the games played must count towards the final score with no penalties based on not joining the game within 24 hours. If there were any games that did not start within the 2 weeks before games auto-drop, or if there were any games that started with players on the wrong team, those do not count toward the standings.

According to the organizer's calculations, counting all games without using the time penalty results in a tournament victory for Team Ireland, so they would be the winners of the tournament. If Team France and Team Ireland believe it would be more fair to do a playoff series between the two teams to determine the winner, I will allow that, but it would require everyone on both teams to be in agreement.

~Night Strike
Head Tournament Director

As you see, NS told his point of view and I agree with that. Winner will be announced soon. ;)

Sniper08 wrote:TO tryed to influence the outcome of the tournament.

keep telling and thinking what you want!

IR1SH ACE wrote:I have a dream that one day..... there would be such a thing as a Football Commissionaire that as a nation we could rise up and say NOOOOO that was blatant Handball Henry.....and this wise and all knowing person would take one look at the replay and say cheat and send Ireland to the world cup instead......
Alas it is only a dream.............................. :cry:

As always, this post doesn't fit here ;)
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby DJENRE on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:39 pm

=D> =D> =D> Congrats to team IRELAND who won the VI NATIONS 2011 on Conquer Club. =D> =D> =D>

Final results are:

Image IRELAND -----> 8 (+18)

Image FRANCE -----> 7 (+33)

Image SCOTLAND -----> 7 (0)

Image ENGLAND -----> 4 (-6)

Image ITALY -----> 3 (-6)

Image WALES -----> 1 (-39)

Some more stats:
Best Goal Average: France +33
Biggest Victory: France-Wales 23-1
Best team in quad: Ireland (7/10 points)
Best team in triples: France (14/20 points)
Best team in doubles: France (20/30 points)
Best team in singles: France & Ireland (34/60 points)

About the REAL VI NATIONS:
England won this year but did not make the Grand Slam.

Medals: (copied for TD in charge of medals)
GA = No GA medal earn in this tournament
TA = All players in team IRELAND (gorehound, jotheconqueror, IR1SH ACE, Conchobar, rabid_rabbit, Sniper08)
TO = No TO medal for me please. I don't deserve it as it was a mess at the end.

Award given to team Ireland:
A proper one will be sent separately.

Sincerely
DJENRE
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby DJENRE on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:47 pm

Proper award sent to IRISH players

TD = Please read the last post, everything is explained for medals to make your work easier. ;)
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Re: VI NATIONS 2011 [WINNER=TEAM IRELAND]

Postby Lindax on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Tournament Achievement Medals awarded to:

Tournament Contribution Medal awarded to:

No General Achievement Medals awarded for this tournament.

Lx
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby DJENRE on Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:31 am

Ok, thank you by the way for making that quickly. ;)
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby fmdm03 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:48 pm

im in canada
Cook fmdm03

Previous

Return to Completed 2011