VI NATIONS 2011 [WINNER=TEAM IRELAND]

Tournaments completed in 2011.

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Re: VI NATIONS 2011 [NS Decision Page 17]

Postby Sniper08 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Thank you NS for your decision, i myself see no reason for a playoff since we already have it won and the TO tryed to influence the outcome of the tournament.
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (16)
Training Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby IR1SH ACE on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Much thanks for ur valuable wisdom NS....seen as I (and I presume the entire Irish team) have always believed we won this tournament fair and square, I see no reason for a play-off......will take the win thanks very much :D

I have a dream that one day..... there would be such a thing as a Football Commissionaire that as a nation we could rise up and say NOOOOO that was blatant Handball Henry.....and this wise and all knowing person would take one look at the replay and say cheat and send Ireland to the world cup instead......

Alas it is only a dream.............................. :cry:

Good tournament DJENRE shame it had to end like this....no hard feelings man its just a game....
Last edited by IR1SH ACE on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major IR1SH ACE

Medals: 54
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby jotheconqueror on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Thank you for the tourney Djenre...we dont need a playoff so just announce the winners(Ireland) imagine what kind of new rules he might pull out in a playoff :-$
Corporal 1st Class jotheconqueror

Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby gorehound on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Thank you, Night Strike for your time and consideration of this tournament. I believe that you have come to the right decision based on the facts.

DJENRE, I thank you for the time and effort put into organizing and running the tournament. I guess we have all learnt something about running a tournie from these events.

As captain of the Irish team, I will accept the win of the tournament.

Regards

gorehound
Major gorehound

Medals: 56
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (8)

Postby DJENRE on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Night Strike wrote:My official decision:

Because the 24 hour time limit was only mentioned via PM and not in the original post of the thread (until after the PM was sent) and, because the failure-to-join-on-time penalty was applied at the end of the tournament rather than immediately after it occurred, and because it appears that it was applied unequally between the first set of games and second set of games, all of the games played must count towards the final score with no penalties based on not joining the game within 24 hours. If there were any games that did not start within the 2 weeks before games auto-drop, or if there were any games that started with players on the wrong team, those do not count toward the standings.

According to the organizer's calculations, counting all games without using the time penalty results in a tournament victory for Team Ireland, so they would be the winners of the tournament. If Team France and Team Ireland believe it would be more fair to do a playoff series between the two teams to determine the winner, I will allow that, but it would require everyone on both teams to be in agreement.

~Night Strike
Head Tournament Director

As you see, NS told his point of view and I agree with that. Winner will be announced soon. ;)

Sniper08 wrote:TO tryed to influence the outcome of the tournament.

keep telling and thinking what you want!

IR1SH ACE wrote:I have a dream that one day..... there would be such a thing as a Football Commissionaire that as a nation we could rise up and say NOOOOO that was blatant Handball Henry.....and this wise and all knowing person would take one look at the replay and say cheat and send Ireland to the world cup instead......
Alas it is only a dream.............................. :cry:

As always, this post doesn't fit here ;)
Private 1st Class DJENRE

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby DJENRE on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:39 pm

=D> =D> =D> Congrats to team IRELAND who won the VI NATIONS 2011 on Conquer Club. =D> =D> =D>

Final results are:

Image IRELAND -----> 8 (+18)

Image FRANCE -----> 7 (+33)

Image SCOTLAND -----> 7 (0)

Image ENGLAND -----> 4 (-6)

Image ITALY -----> 3 (-6)

Image WALES -----> 1 (-39)

Some more stats:
Best Goal Average: France +33
Biggest Victory: France-Wales 23-1
Best team in quad: Ireland (7/10 points)
Best team in triples: France (14/20 points)
Best team in doubles: France (20/30 points)
Best team in singles: France & Ireland (34/60 points)

About the REAL VI NATIONS:
England won this year but did not make the Grand Slam.

Medals: (copied for TD in charge of medals)
GA = No GA medal earn in this tournament
TA = All players in team IRELAND (gorehound, jotheconqueror, IR1SH ACE, Conchobar, rabid_rabbit, Sniper08)
TO = No TO medal for me please. I don't deserve it as it was a mess at the end.

Award given to team Ireland:
A proper one will be sent separately.

Sincerely
DJENRE
Private 1st Class DJENRE

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby DJENRE on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:47 pm

Proper award sent to IRISH players

TD = Please read the last post, everything is explained for medals to make your work easier. ;)
Private 1st Class DJENRE

Re: VI NATIONS 2011 [WINNER=TEAM IRELAND]

Postby Lindax on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Tournament Achievement Medals awarded to:

Tournament Contribution Medal awarded to:

No General Achievement Medals awarded for this tournament.

Lx
Colonel Lindax
Clan Director
Clan Director

Medals: 127
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (10)

Postby DJENRE on Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:31 am

Ok, thank you by the way for making that quickly. ;)
Private 1st Class DJENRE

Postby fmdm03 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:48 pm

im in canada
Cook fmdm03

Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to Completed 2011