Conquer Club

Conquer Fractured America 1 [Winners: See 1st Post]

Tournaments completed in 2010.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: C.F.A 1 (WINNERS = Blitzaholic and Osujacket)

Postby grifftron on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:57 pm

=D> =D> =D> Congrats to Blitzaholic and Osujacket for winning C.F.A 1!!! =D> =D> =D>

Thanks for playing in this tourney everyone... it went pretty smooth

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:37 am

grifftron wrote:=D> =D> =D> Congrats to Blitzaholic and Osujacket for winning C.F.A 1!!! =D> =D> =D>

Thanks for playing in this tourney everyone... it went pretty smooth

-griff

thx griff, gg's all
General Blitzaholic

Postby grifftron on Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:09 am

been 5 days... still have not been stripped of my tourney privs for this tourney. This TOURNEY is completed and over.

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Blitzaholic on Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:44 pm

grifftron wrote:been 5 days... still have not been stripped of my tourney privs for this tourney. This TOURNEY is completed and over.

-griff

why didnt you leave our names in the 1st post instead of see 1st post? our names would fit, correct?
General Blitzaholic

Re: +~Conquer Fractured America 1 [Winners: See 1st Post]

Postby grifftron on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:12 am

I did Blitz, the mods were the ones that took it out and replaced it with "see first post"

Whats going on here anyways? No PM for either of my last 2 tourneys that finished up?

Let me know

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:55 pm

grifftron wrote:I did Blitz, the mods were the ones that took it out and replaced it with "see first post"

Whats going on here anyways? No PM for either of my last 2 tourneys that finished up?

Let me know

-griff

I think they are busy and will give you and us who won all credit, they are behind, but, clearly Blitzaholic and Osujacket fit in the 1st post easy, they should only use winners: see 1st post if both our names don't fit, so, I do not understand that change at all, especially when all others do it with plenty of room in doubles tourney's.
General Blitzaholic

Re: *^~Conquer Fractured America 1 [Winners: See 1st Post]

Postby grifftron on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:40 am

*knock knock*

I can still make games for this tourney 2 weeks after it has been finished... Why have my privs still not been taken away? for this one and another tourney too... must be REALLY behind! More tourney mods would be a good idea?

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Night Strike on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:16 am

Blitzaholic wrote:I think they are busy and will give you and us who won all credit, they are behind, but, clearly Blitzaholic and Osujacket fit in the 1st post easy, they should only use winners: see 1st post if both our names don't fit, so, I do not understand that change at all, especially when all others do it with plenty of room in doubles tourney's.

It did not fit when we used the actual tournament title used in the privileges, hence the change.

grifftron wrote:*knock knock*

I can still make games for this tourney 2 weeks after it has been finished... Why have my privs still not been taken away? for this one and another tourney too... must be REALLY behind! More tourney mods would be a good idea?

-griff

We aren't behind, we're converting to a new system. And apparently the option I used to remove privileges didn't actually do so.
Major Night Strike

Previous

Return to Completed 2010