HighlanderAttack wrote:Where does this say anything about being time based?
- For sake of potentially having 10 games at once this tournament is open to premiums only.
- If you miss 2 turns in any Defend match you are eliminated from the tournament and anyone you eliminate that round is brought back to life (Stalling matches to stay alive longer is not acceptable, please have a sitter available if you are unable to take turns)
- Time officially starts once the match has begun (waiting 47 hours to join a game does not give any advantage)
- After 48 hours from round starting you will be replaced by a reserve for reason of not joining games
- If the match lasts longer then 25 rounds it is considered a near death for the person defending
- Participants will be randomized as to what position they will start at (ie. sign up position does not dictate the order of where you start in the circle)
Read further into the first post:
All Map settings are: Random map, automatic deploy, sequential turns, escalating spoils, chained forts, and foggy
For each round you survive you will have a corresponding amount of Attack games and Defend games. For round 1 you will have 1 chance to kill your target and 1 chance to defend yourself. In round 2 it will be two Attack games and two Defend games and so on up to the fifth and final round.
You will be playing Attack games against the person in front of you and Defend games against the person behind you. (for example in a 3 person circle. player 1 will be attacking player 3 and defending against player 2. While player 2 will be attacking player 1 and defending against player 3) Being eliminated:
This occurs when a player loses a defending round while their attacker is still alive and the game is valid. If you lose a defending match but your attacker has been eliminated before that exact time of winning the game with you, this is called a near death and you live to see another day. If however you lose a defending match and your attacker was alive at that time you are eliminated from the tournament.
And furthermore I have explained in the PMs for the first two rounds that this is a time based tournament - as well as in a couple previous posts in response to players asking questions in this thread. I have posted in games once i have noticed if someone did not die and is still valid to eliminate you (has moved on to the next round). As well as if they were eliminated and can no longer eliminate you from the tournament.
Beyond that I can not think of any other to notify people that are unclear of the rules without telling me so. Sorry that both you and easy made it through the first 3 rounds without knowing how the tournament was progressing. Next time ask questions before the tournament is over please.