Nothing But Neutral Ground: New World [Winner: Gifton]

Tournaments completed in 2010.

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Re: Nothing But Neutral Ground: New World [Updated 30 Aug '1

Postby Derek the Great on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:08 am

Hey!

I'm still waiting for Gifton to join the final. It has been a number of days now. I was hoping to have started by now as there is a chance that I will need to be away this weekend.

Where should I go from here?

Hear from you soon.

Thanks anamainlacks!

Regards,

Derek
Major Derek the Great

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: Nothing But Neutral Ground: New World [Updated 30 Aug '1

Postby anamainiacks on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:06 am

Derek the Great wrote:I was hoping to have started by now as there is a chance that I will need to be away this weekend.

I have a feeling that Gifton is away and is having someone sitting for him, and so the sitter isn't joining the tournament game.

If you'll need to be away this weekend then drop me a PM to let me know once you've confirmed, I'll delay the game for you (: If you do so, remember to leave the game so that the game won't start when you're around and Gifton decides to join the game.

Perhaps it'll be enough time for Gifton to come back as well (:
Brigadier anamainiacks
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer

Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (7) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Nothing But Neutral Ground: New World [Winner: Gifton]

Postby anamainiacks on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:00 am

Update

After close to four weeks of battling it out against the natives and colonizers, the neutrals have finally swayed in the way of Gifton, who goes home the champion of the tournament for the second time in a row.

CONGRATS TO GIFTON!
Brigadier anamainiacks
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer

Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (7) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (1)

Previous

Return to Completed 2010