PepeAtila wrote:We are trying to start the international Tournement LATINO.
All Spanish, Portuguees and others understable languages coming from latin are welcome, since you are reading press "PostReplay" to join and leave some comments about your idea. Please PM all your friends to be able to do it in a big scale.
Freemium should begin to make room.
We have divided the championship work in parts for tournements organizers to ensure its continuity. Also we can find some collaboration. We need to spread as much as possible trying that this proyect should be succesful. Of course there is a lot of things to improve.... but this is the start. WELCOME. We give the first period until july 1st, but it is just an estimate.
LATINO. Inside the CC world, mostly in English, it appears the idea from some groups making international tournements between people with the Spanish language, on the other side it was developing some Portugues competitions. We realize that more or less we can understand each other. The challenge is to make a big Championship. The volume we are looking for is so big that it is not possible to be assumed by only one person. So, the idea grows that we are going to divide:
LATINO_MUNDO.(PepeAtila) Where we try to join all the Europen Spanish Speakers and from other continents.
LATINO_AMERICA.(jricart) Where is going to manage the Spanish Speakers from America.
LATINO_PORTUGUES.(acores2005) It is going to manage the Portugues speakers.
LATINO_ITALIANO. (thenobodies80 ??? ) It is going to manage the italian Speakers.
We need some experienced tournement organizer for LATINO_FRANCES.
We hope to become a group of friends cooperating to enjoy the game in our language.
Clasifications and representatives for every country.
It is clear that this is just a first step to reach our aim. This is something like a sound out to begin to organize it.
It wouldn't be consider an International Tournement if in the final phase only we can find representatives from one country, so it will be made some clasify rounds to choose the representatives from each country before than the previous phase.
Draft about national representation
1. The system will be “national playoffs->previous->final phase”.
2. The representatives from each country to go to the previous, is going to be determined for the amount/ of participation from every country. Keeping in mind that the final phase is going to be for 16 persons/teams and the representatives from one country should be less than a half in this final phase.
3. Previous phase depending on the proportional number of participants from country/ total number of participants:
3.1. Countries up to 4%, one (1) representative in previous phase.
3.2. Since 4% and up to 6% two (2) representatives in previous Phase.
3.3. Since 6% and up to 8% three (3) representatives in previous phase.
3.4. Since 8% and up to 10% four (4) representantatives in previous phase.
3.5. More than 10% three (3) representatives in previus phase.
4. However, these countries with more than 10% of participation will send representatives directly to the final phase, in this way:
4.1. Over 10%, one (1) representative directly to the final phase.
4.2. Over 20%, two (2) representatives directly to the final phase.
4.3. Over 30% three (3) representatives directly to the final phase.
4.4. Over 50% four (4) representatives directly to the final phase.
5. It is possible that some player choose to play for one country difirent than this that appears in CC (he should inscribe as "double nationality"). Given that pasing to the previous, he cannot be the only representative of the country (case 3.1.), then the national playoffs he will compete against the other players with the same CC flag.
6. Example: I live in China (my CC flag is China) and I am from Panamá. Then I can ask for "double nacionality: China-Panamá. If the number of participants from Panamá is up to 4%, then the natonal playoffs I have to compete in China and only with Panama if there are more participants than in China. Then when I reach the previous phase, from then I will participate as Panamá.
7. Once we know the directly representatives to the final and previous phase, we can increase the number of clasified in one more for each country following the participation order, if it is needed to complete the previous phase.
Types: For the single there are no problems, later we will develop for doubles, triples and quadruples if it is possible.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest