Conquer Club

Survivor, CC Style [Winner: gannable]

Tournaments completed in 2009.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Postby AtreidesHouse on Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:39 pm

Definately like this one, add me as well
And that day dawned when Arrakis lay at the hub of the universe with the wheel poised to spin

Winner of Mario and Sonic Tournament
Winner of A Quick KO Tournament
Private 1st Class AtreidesHouse

Postby Splash_x on Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:42 pm

ME ME ME ME ME!
Sergeant 1st Class Splash_x

Postby Jackofalltrades on Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:14 pm

Is this the train to funky town?? No! Damn, I already have a ticket might as well....
show
Major Jackofalltrades

this is awesome

Postby ChristianSoldier on Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:15 pm

I'm in :)
Sergeant 1st Class ChristianSoldier

Postby LLLUUUKKKEEE on Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:32 pm

yes please
It's your turn...................................
Sergeant LLLUUUKKKEEE

Postby wrestler1ump on Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:38 pm

I'm in.
Private 1st Class wrestler1ump

Postby Annexator on Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:45 am

Count me in please.
Captain Annexator

Postby nathanef on Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:08 am

ill play
Cook nathanef

Postby mushin on Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:59 am

Exterminator wrote:a very complicated tourney but im in anyways :twisted:

Thank god. We've totally needed an exterminator in this damn place. I hope you've seen the dog that you're now charged with killing.
Red Stripe Guy wrote:You kill my dog mon, I put da strychnine in your Pina Colada

Ming the Merciless wrote:Death yes!!! Feed your anger Stripe. Together we will jazzercize the guests to death!!!

Don't mind them. I think that thing is breeding.

spaceghst44 wrote:sounds fun, i am in

Welcome aboard. I loved your show. Can I get an autograph?

lettherebedwight wrote:Sounds fun, sign me up

I'm not sure if you're name implies that you're actual name is Dwight, or if you're into S&M. If you're Dwight, welcome Dwight. If it's the S&M thing, you probably should go see our latest addition to the "entertainment" staff in room 217, Mistress Brunhilda.

Mistress Brunhilda wrote:You will obey or be spanked, dog!

Ming the Merciless wrote:You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen...marry me"

whitestazn88 wrote:i'm down

That's terrible. You should never feel down when visiting Survivor Island. It is now my mission to make you feel happy until I vote you off. Let us start with a drink and a massage. Brunhilda, please help out our guest here. Brunhilda...BRUNHILDA!!!! Damnit Ming! Get off her leg!!!

topper wrote:count me in please, thanks

You have been counted. Welcome to our little festival. I have nothing pithy to say here. Let's just look at something disturbing.

God Ryan Seacrest scares the crap out of me.

juls wrote:in please

Your welcome to come. Just watch out for your pet armadillo. We can't figure out who's doing it, but somebody ate a cat earlier.

vampir2124 wrote:BURP

gannable wrote:count me in. i'll be johnny fairplay

The Flyers? A hockey fan? There's still hockey fans?!? Get Nolte out here, we may have a head case on our hands. Please put the hockey stick down...

cjoe wrote:that wasn't funny.

Hey buddy, I'd like to see you keep minimizing this stuff as bosses walk by, say uh-huh everytime someone talks to you like you're paying attention, and still come up with good stuff. You know what...get him Tiny.

Aesop Jones wrote:This seems unnecessarily difficult. As such, I love it. I'm in.

You think this is difficult, you should try to get those exam gloves away from Nolte when he's on a bender.

And now it's time for wisdom from Nick Nolte:

“You do come to a point where you can get your life in control a bit. But going through life, you discover these deep, dark things in yourself that you can't run away from, so you have to learn to embrace them. I mean, the difference between a murderer and myself is only that I choose not to do it. But I'm totally capable.”

I hope you all know how lucky you are to have a doctor as skilled as Nick on the staff.

Mushin thinking wrote:God help us if he stops taking his meds

Angry Gerbil wrote:Please count me in

You have been counted my friend. You're dog is turning this place into quite the menagerie. Image We need a vet.

Dr. Nolte wrote:I'll do it

Oh hell no. The local cops told us you aren't allowed within 50 feet of anything not human. Why don't you and you're freaky assistant go poke something.

Haggis_McMutton wrote:NOLTE IS COMING!!! EVERYBODY RUN!

I know, we'll use this guy:

Tiny wrote:Is that guy even a vet?

Who cares, he said he'd work for free.

conquerAce wrote:I would like to play please...

Yeah, clans!!! It is my sincere wish to create an environment that forces clans to vote against each other, causing everyone in the clan to break with the clan or to seek marriage counseling. In case you clan doesn't have one, Survivor island can provide a counselor for you.

Welcome to the island, and please, bring friends.

Razormonster wrote:im in please

I love a good DJ. Are you any good? If you'd like a live singer I'm told Brunhilda has a lovely singing voice.

Mistress Brunhilda wrote:Pssst. Is Ming in here. If he is, hide me...please...

Red Stripe Guy wrote:Hooray restraining order!!!

Welcome aboard Razor

brendan man wrote:thought i joined oh well in

You hadn't joined, but you have now. Please bring your cookie and lightsaber and go see exterminator. KILL THAT DAMN DOG!!!!

Welcome to the game

Disciple7 wrote:sounds cool, sign me up please

Oh it is cool. Just how cool? So cool that err...okay okay, I'm a loser, but you're joining my tournament making you a loser too. Now doesn't it feel better to get that out.

Red Stripe Guy wrote:I think the boss is losing it

Tiny wrote:I don't think he ever had it

AtreidesHouse wrote:Definately like this one, add me as well

I think a girl who has a name referencing Dune just joined. Mam, I fear for your safety. Do you know just how many lonely nerds are on this island? Please do not walk around here without some sort of protection, and shin guards in case the locals get frisky. Let us provide you with a bodyguard

DAMNIT!!! GET OFF HER LEG!!! What is it with you people?

Splash_x wrote:ME ME ME ME ME!

Enthusiastic. I like it.

Mushin whispering to Tiny wrote:Do you know anyone who can beat that out of him?

Tiny whispering back wrote:Don't worry. I have just the guy

Tiny, you sick sick bastard.

Jackofalltrades wrote:Is this the train to funky town?? No! Damn, I already have a ticket might as well....

cjoe wrote:Funkytown...more like retadedville

Hey Tiny, after cowboy Bob is finished with Splash can he visit cjoe?

Jack, glad to have you. I've never seen anyone actually play CC in platoform shoes and a pimp outfit but you're welcome to try.

Of course I never saw an evil dictator hump a dominatrix's leg before this either. God I love this place.

ChristianSoldier wrote:I'm in :)

Welcome aboard ChristianSoldier. I must tell you that divine help is strictly forbidden by the by laws of Survivor CC island. And vampir2124 has asked that I divest you of all religious items for fear of his being destroyed.

ChristianSoldier wrote:I will be clad in only my faith

Please put your clothing back on. :shock: Welcome to the island.

LLLUUUKKKEEE wrote:yes please

Welcome to the island.

ACLU representative wrote:I regret to inform you that you cannot have both ChristianSoldier and LLLUUUKKKEEE in the tournament. They may decide to pray at some point which may make others uncomfortable. Furthermore, the proclamation of their believes is strictly forbidden by...

I'm really sorry about this, just a moment.

Mushin whispers to wife wrote:Hey honey, this ACLU guy asked me if I'd seen that Norweigan fellow's avatar

ACLU representative wrote:AAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Glad to have you onboard LLLUUUKKKEEE

if any ACLU members were offended, please see the CC Island marriage counselor

wrestler1ump wrote:I'm in.

SHENANIGANS!!!

Annexator wrote:Count me in please

Welcome to the party Annexator....AAAAAHHHHHHH...HAND CRAMP!!!! HAND CRAMP!!!!! I really should check this over the weekend

nathanef wrote:ill play

Whew, the last of this bunch. Thank goodness. Welcome to the island nathanef. If you happen to see Ming the Merciless, will you please hand him this restraining order from Brunhilda's lawyer.

cjoe wrote:Can one of the moderators please block this guy from the boards

Thats not nice cjoe. Tiny, is Cowboy Bob available? Good. Sic him boy.

If I seem slightly confused somebody please slap me.
Corporal mushin

Postby banana_hammocks on Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:37 pm

sign me up
Captain banana_hammocks

Postby mushin on Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:07 pm

banana_hammocks wrote:sign me up

I'm not touching your name with a ten foot pole. I would certainly get banned from these boards. I can only say that the doc's assistant is mighty pleased to make your acquaintance.

Welcome to the island
Corporal mushin

Postby ZjonBelz on Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:03 am

hey sign me up!
Corporal 1st Class ZjonBelz

Postby mushin on Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:20 pm

ZjonBelz wrote:hey sign me up!

You seem a bit too peppy for a Tuesday. Here look at this.

Hopefully that will put you in the serious mind set that is necessary to formulate a winning Conquer Club strategy. Go see Ming about getting a Jello Shooter and entering the ultimate Wet Belgium T-Shirt Contest.

Welcome to the island.
Corporal mushin

Postby lettherebedwight on Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:03 pm

Im not into S&M, my name is Dwight. Yes I'm equating the importance of my life to light. I'm not sure which the world would be worse off without. I'm gonna put good money on it lasting longer without light than without me. Also I'm not completely sure where you would get an S&M reference from.
Corporal 1st Class lettherebedwight

Postby mushin on Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:41 am

lettherebedwight wrote:Im not into S&M, my name is Dwight. Yes I'm equating the importance of my life to light. I'm not sure which the world would be worse off without. I'm gonna put good money on it lasting longer without light than without me. Also I'm not completely sure where you would get an S&M reference from.

Morpheus wrote:You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

lettherebedwight wrote: Uhh, I don't really like taking pills of any kind...

Ming, hold him down.

Red Stripe Guy wrote:Hooray class A felony!!!

Okay, so this is how you got the S&M reference. When I first saw your post it was early and the morning and I had not had nearly enough coffee. As a result, when I read your name instead of seeing "Let There Be Dwight", I saw "Leather Bed Wight" It didn't make sense to me either, until I though about it for way too long. Let's break down that name.

Nick Nolte wrote:Mushin's spewing forth nonsense again!!! EVERYBODY RUN!!!

Leather-(noun) the skin of an animal, with the hair removed, prepared for use by tanning or a similar process designed to preserve it against decay and make it pliable or supple when dry.

WARNING-DO NOT IMAGE GOOGLE THE WORD LEATHER AT YOUR PLACE OF WORK

Bed-(noun) a piece of furniture upon which or within which a person sleeps, rests, or stays when not well. Also used for marital relations.

Wight-(noun) In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game, the wight is an undead creature. A wight is given a semblance of life through sheer violence and hatred. A wight can drain the life energy out of victims by touch, turning them into new wights upon death.

Tiny wrote:Hey boss, don't tell me you were one of those D&D dorks.

Of course not Tiny. That's crazy talk. I can't believe you would think that. Why? Do you have any dice?

Now why the hell you would want to be a Leather Bed Wight totally escaped me, but that sounded pretty damn freaky, and it was way more amusing then Dwight.

Teacher from Billy Madison wrote:Mr. Mushin, what you have just said, is the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
Corporal mushin

Sign me up

Postby Jedlueds on Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:45 am

Sign me up if theres room

Jedlueds
Corporal Jedlueds

ill play

Postby GRAPE APE on Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:26 pm

count me in
Sergeant 1st Class GRAPE APE

Postby harvmax on Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:07 pm

i'm not sure if i have signed up for this tourney but if not i would like in. thanks
Corporal 1st Class harvmax

Postby Matt the great on Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:07 pm

I'm in.
Private 1st Class Matt the great

yea

Postby thedoggdakdes on Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:35 pm

would love to be in sounds like so many reality shows just cc style
Cook thedoggdakdes

Re: Sign me up

Postby mushin on Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:40 am

Jedlueds wrote:Sign me up if theres room

Jedlueds

Welcome to the island my little furry friend. Your reputation for keeping peace and justice throughout the realm. Ming the Merciless may have stopped taking his meds. Brunhilda has gone missing, and I'm afraid Ming may have been involved. Everytime her/his/it name is mentioned, he just looks like this: Image

Ming's fear of squirrels is well documented. We sent in a crack team of jedi squirrels to handle the situation.

They came with impeccable references (don't ask). Two of them went missing after the vet: started selling a new line of hats.

The third squirrel went and questioned Red Stripe Guy's "entertainment assistant"

He's been worthless ever since

Please please Jedluds. Find the fair maiden Brunhilda for us. There's no way we can fit that on a milk carton.

GRAPE APE wrote:count me in

You have been counted my large purple friend. We have a special welcoming party that were created just for you....

Anytime now....

Mushin to Red Stripe Guy wrote:Where the hell is the welcoming party?

Red Stripe Guy wrote:How de hell am I supposed to know mon. I be swamped wit Ming off doin weird tings to dat sword weildin she-male. Find your own damn welcoming party

Mushin wrote:I haven't even see the guy. How am I gonna find him?

Red Stripe Guy wrote:Use your eyes mon. How hard is it to find a man dressed in yellow?

Mushin wrote:Yellow???...Oh dear god...

harvmax wrote:i'm not sure if i have signed up for this tourney but if not i would like in. thanks

I'm not sure if we can let you in the tourney. You're obvious loss of short term memory is mighty suspicious. Son, are you on drugs? Go see the counselor. If he clears you, you're in.

He says your clean. Well, he actually said he couldn't remember, but thought you were clean. Man is that guy a professional. Welcome to the island.

Matt the Great wrote:I'm in.

Uhh...I don't know how to tell you this...you seem to have some sort of rage issue that affects your skin. That's just not healthy.

Maybe some more wisdom from Dr. Nolte will help.

“If you're older you want to tell stories about the pool of human life and living and to communicate, not only to your age group but to do an age group that can begin to understand, that has enough experience of life far beyond the taste of life.”

Maybe you shouldn't listen to Nolte. What the hell does that mean????

Welcome to the island.

thedoggdakdes wrote:would love to be in sounds like so many reality shows just cc style

If you think this is impressive, just wait for my next tourney. I'm going to redo Running Man CC style. I just have to figure out how kill people in their homes using virtual dice. I think that guy who played Dynamo is still looking for a job.

and if you got that reference, welcome the wrong side of 30.

Welcome to the island.
Corporal mushin

Postby lunatic96 on Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:03 am

I'm in.
Sergeant lunatic96

Postby Sparqs on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:22 pm

I'm going to admit that I didn't understand all of the OP, but it sounds like a good time.

Please sign me up.
Sergeant Sparqs

Postby daydream on Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:05 pm

haha, i like the format. even though those arent the maps i like to play mostly, i am totally in!
Lieutenant daydream

Postby mushin on Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:09 pm

lunatic96 wrote:I'm in.

Dr. Nolte wrote:No way. How many damn lunatics are you going to allow in this place. I can't take on another patient. I may be crazy, but I'm not superman crazy.

What in the hell are you babbling about Nolte?

Dr. Nolte wrote:I'm just sayin. There's only so many minutes in a year, miles in a kilometer, and ovaries in a wombat. I'm checking as many prostates as any man can, even a man of my obvious insensibility. I have to draw the line at lunatics other than myself. Those things bite.

All right. Who's been stealing Nolte's meds?

Costumed Meds Thief wrote:I am the Nolte!!!!

Nolte wrote:Is that thing mocking me?!? Assistant, get the big prostate checker, that thing needs to die.

And you thought you were a lunatic, welcome to the island.

Sparqs wrote:I'm going to admit that I didn't understand all of the OP, but it sounds like a good time.

Oh it will be a good time, and what makes it so is the fact that nobody understands the OP. I got the tourney idea and plans from the government.

Welcome to the show.

daydream wrote:haha, i like the format. even though those arent the maps i like to play mostly, i am totally in!

That's the spirit daydream. Just think, what if Richard Hatch had decided he didn't like Borneo? He would have never won the first season of Survivor, and he probably never would have went to jail for tax evasion. Be like Richard Hatch daydream, and live your dreams.

Welcome to Survivor CC Island.
Corporal mushin

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2009