Tournaments completed in 2009.

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Sign me up

Postby Jedlueds on Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:45 am

Sign me up if theres room

Jedlueds
Corporal Jedlueds

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

ill play

Postby GRAPE APE on Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:26 pm

count me in
Lieutenant GRAPE APE

Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby harvmax on Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:07 pm

i'm not sure if i have signed up for this tourney but if not i would like in. thanks
Corporal harvmax

Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (4)

Postby Matt the great on Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:07 pm

I'm in.
Private 1st Class Matt the great

Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1)

yea

Postby thedoggdakdes on Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:35 pm

would love to be in sounds like so many reality shows just cc style
Cook thedoggdakdes

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Sign me up

Postby mushin on Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:40 am

Jedlueds wrote:Sign me up if theres room

Jedlueds

Welcome to the island my little furry friend. Your reputation for keeping peace and justice throughout the realm. Ming the Merciless may have stopped taking his meds. Brunhilda has gone missing, and I'm afraid Ming may have been involved. Everytime her/his/it name is mentioned, he just looks like this: Image

Ming's fear of squirrels is well documented. We sent in a crack team of jedi squirrels to handle the situation.

They came with impeccable references (don't ask). Two of them went missing after the vet: started selling a new line of hats.

The third squirrel went and questioned Red Stripe Guy's "entertainment assistant"

He's been worthless ever since

Please please Jedluds. Find the fair maiden Brunhilda for us. There's no way we can fit that on a milk carton.

GRAPE APE wrote:count me in

You have been counted my large purple friend. We have a special welcoming party that were created just for you....

Anytime now....

Mushin to Red Stripe Guy wrote:Where the hell is the welcoming party?

Red Stripe Guy wrote:How de hell am I supposed to know mon. I be swamped wit Ming off doin weird tings to dat sword weildin she-male. Find your own damn welcoming party

Mushin wrote:I haven't even see the guy. How am I gonna find him?

Red Stripe Guy wrote:Use your eyes mon. How hard is it to find a man dressed in yellow?

Mushin wrote:Yellow???...Oh dear god...

harvmax wrote:i'm not sure if i have signed up for this tourney but if not i would like in. thanks

I'm not sure if we can let you in the tourney. You're obvious loss of short term memory is mighty suspicious. Son, are you on drugs? Go see the counselor. If he clears you, you're in.

He says your clean. Well, he actually said he couldn't remember, but thought you were clean. Man is that guy a professional. Welcome to the island.

Matt the Great wrote:I'm in.

Uhh...I don't know how to tell you this...you seem to have some sort of rage issue that affects your skin. That's just not healthy.

Maybe some more wisdom from Dr. Nolte will help.

“If you're older you want to tell stories about the pool of human life and living and to communicate, not only to your age group but to do an age group that can begin to understand, that has enough experience of life far beyond the taste of life.”

Maybe you shouldn't listen to Nolte. What the hell does that mean????

Welcome to the island.

thedoggdakdes wrote:would love to be in sounds like so many reality shows just cc style

If you think this is impressive, just wait for my next tourney. I'm going to redo Running Man CC style. I just have to figure out how kill people in their homes using virtual dice. I think that guy who played Dynamo is still looking for a job.

and if you got that reference, welcome the wrong side of 30.

Welcome to the island.
If I seem slightly confused somebody please slap me.
Corporal mushin

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby lunatic96 on Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:03 am

I'm in.
Sergeant 1st Class lunatic96

Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Postby Sparqs on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:22 pm

I'm going to admit that I didn't understand all of the OP, but it sounds like a good time.

Please sign me up.
Sergeant Sparqs

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby daydream on Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:05 pm

haha, i like the format. even though those arent the maps i like to play mostly, i am totally in!
Lieutenant daydream

Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby mushin on Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:09 pm

lunatic96 wrote:I'm in.

Dr. Nolte wrote:No way. How many damn lunatics are you going to allow in this place. I can't take on another patient. I may be crazy, but I'm not superman crazy.

What in the hell are you babbling about Nolte?

Dr. Nolte wrote:I'm just sayin. There's only so many minutes in a year, miles in a kilometer, and ovaries in a wombat. I'm checking as many prostates as any man can, even a man of my obvious insensibility. I have to draw the line at lunatics other than myself. Those things bite.

All right. Who's been stealing Nolte's meds?

Costumed Meds Thief wrote:I am the Nolte!!!!

Nolte wrote:Is that thing mocking me?!? Assistant, get the big prostate checker, that thing needs to die.

And you thought you were a lunatic, welcome to the island.

Sparqs wrote:I'm going to admit that I didn't understand all of the OP, but it sounds like a good time.

Oh it will be a good time, and what makes it so is the fact that nobody understands the OP. I got the tourney idea and plans from the government.

Welcome to the show.

daydream wrote:haha, i like the format. even though those arent the maps i like to play mostly, i am totally in!

That's the spirit daydream. Just think, what if Richard Hatch had decided he didn't like Borneo? He would have never won the first season of Survivor, and he probably never would have went to jail for tax evasion. Be like Richard Hatch daydream, and live your dreams.

Welcome to Survivor CC Island.
If I seem slightly confused somebody please slap me.
Corporal mushin

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Arbotross on Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:36 pm

hey I'm in, looks fun :)
Corporal 1st Class Arbotross

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby American_Soap on Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:36 pm

Ok. I'm in
Cadet American_Soap

Postby waspishgnat on Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:00 pm

ill play
Captain waspishgnat

Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby mwcc on Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:32 pm

sign me up
Major mwcc

Medals: 58
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (13)

survivor

Postby patrick1744 on Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:47 pm

could i play
Colonel patrick1744

Medals: 35
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (3)

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2009