Conquer Club

AOR2 Freestyle King [Winner: PJDH]

Tournaments completed in 2009.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: AOR2 Freestyle King (players 1600+) 29TH GAME

Postby PJDH on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:13 am

After 28th games we have a player which cant be overthrown from the lead!! =D>

This time it was me :) although Humrlmo was in the lead from the beginning and DBandit70 came very close and needed just one more in sequence to get to us!!

All in all, I think the tournament went rather well!! 8-)

Thanks all for playing!! Hope to see you again in another one maybe one of yours!!!
General PJDH

Postby PJDH on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:15 am

Although the tournament is decided we will play the rest two games if you are up to it, so that I can make the final ranking list!!!
General PJDH

Postby Humrlmo on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:58 pm

PJDH wrote:After 28th games we have a player which cant be overthrown from the lead!! =D>

This time it was me :) although Humrlmo was in the lead from the beginning and DBandit70 came very close and needed just one more in sequence to get to us!!

Thanks all for playing!! Hope to see you again in another one maybe one of yours!!!

Sorry PJ, I too agree with Bellman1010's comments from the game that just completed and feel you use cheap tactics to win your own tournament. While it's up to the TO, I don't agree with the idea of playing in a tournament while you're running it (especially more so if there's a prize involved, but there was none for this). If I didn't have a life, I too could have just played as close to double turns as possible; but I just don't care enough about winning your tournament to do that. If you feel this is a great life accomplishment - good for you. I will not participate in any more that you run & play in.....sorry & best of luck with others you may TO over. Cheap win? Guess that's the call of those that look at all the past games....some luck to do it is what I think since most in the tournament are in my user group for the Realms maps & I completely believe can easily beat you 1 vs 1.
Highest: Image - 3205 - #T-51

Captain Humrlmo

Postby PJDH on Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:56 pm

If I had an opportunity to play FREESTYLE tournament I wouldnt have made one!!!

Still dont see why is my participation in my tournament a problem!!

You could have easily not join in the first place since I was the first player listed!!

But now when you lost it is a problem!! :?:
General PJDH

Re: AOR2 Freestyle King (players 1600+) 30TH GAME

Postby Rémi on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:57 pm

You really bad loser Humr [-(
Colonel Rémi

Postby Darthvadar on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:43 am

Humrlmo wrote:
PJDH wrote:After 28th games we have a player which cant be overthrown from the lead!! =D>

Sorry PJ, I too agree with Bellman1010's comments from the game that just completed and feel you use cheap tactics to win your own tournament. While it's up to the TO, I don't agree with the idea of playing in a tournament while you're running it (especially more so if there's a prize involved, but there was none for this). If I didn't have a life, I too could have just played as close to double turns as possible; but I just don't care enough about winning your tournament to do that. If you feel this is a great life accomplishment - good for you. I will not participate in any more that you run & play in.....sorry & best of luck with others you may TO over. Cheap win? Guess that's the call of those that look at all the past games....some luck to do it is what I think since most in the tournament are in my user group for the Realms maps & I completely believe can easily beat you 1 vs 1.

I also have to agree with H. Cheap lame Ass tactics, which i confronted him on in 1 game. I wont participate in anything to do with PJ anymore, if thats how you like to win i congratulate you.
Captain Darthvadar

Postby PJDH on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:31 am

It is over folks!!

Argov ended the tourney as he started it!!

Hope you enjoyed it!!

As for the people that cant lose, what can I say better learn or you will never be in the top ranking!!
General PJDH

Postby Humrlmo on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:13 am

Can't stand to lose?

Get a damn life PJ!!! Your cheap tactics and you want to point fingers at those that made your tournament possible? I don't give a shit who calls me a sore loser since I'm NOT one. What matters to me is what "I" think. I have spoken my peace and the name-callers can kiss my ass and challenge me 1v1!

As for your "top rankings" PJ, how hard is it when you use all the dirty tricks/tactics at your disposal....I was quite close to having a star myself but CC is not my life!

Captain Humrlmo

Postby Darthvadar on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:18 am

Humrlmo wrote:Can't stand to lose?

Get a damn life PJ!!! Your cheap tactics and you want to point fingers at those that made your tournament possible? I don't give a shit who calls me a sore loser since I'm NOT one. What matters to me is what "I" think. I have spoken my peace and the name-callers can kiss my ass and challenge me 1v1!

As for your "top rankings" PJ, how hard is it when you use all the dirty tricks/tactics at your disposal....I was quite close to having a star myself but CC is not my life!

Hear Hear

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Captain Darthvadar

Postby PJDH on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:37 am

Both of you use the same as you called it cheap tactics whenever you can!! Bunch of games prove that!!

It is FREESTYLE!!

So I really dont see the other reason for even speaking about that then that you cant lose!!
Say you dont care what people think of you then why didnt you answer in a PM like I did, but in the post!!

As for 1-1 what will you call me then when I beat you???
General PJDH

Postby Darthvadar on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:44 am

PJDH wrote:Both of you use the same as you called it cheap tactics whenever you can!! Bunch of games prove that!!

It is FREESTYLE!!

So I really dont see the other reason for even speaking about that then that you cant lose!!
Say you dont care what people think of you then why didnt you answer in a PM like I did, but in the post!!

As for 1-1 what will you call me then when I beat you???

A Wanker maybe, depends on my mood. Never underestimate the Force of the Dark Side. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Captain Darthvadar

Postby Humrlmo on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:46 am

Beat me?
How can you be soooo sure??? There's not 4 others on the map to slow me down! :lol: :lol: :o

Captain Humrlmo

Postby Darthvadar on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:48 am

Humrlmo wrote:Beat me?
How can you be soooo sure??? There's not 4 others on the map to slow me down! :lol: :lol: :o

LMFAO. The most Beautiful thing i ever read!!!!!!
Captain Darthvadar

Re: AOR2 Freestyle King (players 1600+) FINISHED

Postby Rémi on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:47 am

Check that one :
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=5099885
Humrlmo was always the last to play, and even used the "ran out of time" tactic one time.

In this one :
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=5034961
he was sitting and waiting for me to play...

I think you shouldn't blame others for things that you do yourself...
Colonel Rémi

Re: AOR2 Freestyle King (players 1600+) FINISHED [Winner PJDH]

Postby PJDH on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:17 am

Thanks again all for playing!!!
General PJDH

Previous

Return to Completed 2009