AOR2 Freestyle King [Winner: PJDH]

Tournaments completed in 2009.

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Re: AOR2 Freestyle King (players 1600+) 30TH GAME

Postby Darthvadar on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:44 am

PJDH wrote:Both of you use the same as you called it cheap tactics whenever you can!! Bunch of games prove that!!

It is FREESTYLE!!

So I really dont see the other reason for even speaking about that then that you cant lose!!
Say you dont care what people think of you then why didnt you answer in a PM like I did, but in the post!!

As for 1-1 what will you call me then when I beat you???

A Wanker maybe, depends on my mood. Never underestimate the Force of the Dark Side. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Captain Darthvadar

Medals: 35
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Humrlmo on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:46 am

Beat me?
How can you be soooo sure??? There's not 4 others on the map to slow me down! :lol: :lol: :o
Highest: Image - 3205 - #T-51
Sergeant 1st Class Humrlmo

Medals: 60
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Darthvadar on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:48 am

Humrlmo wrote:Beat me?
How can you be soooo sure??? There's not 4 others on the map to slow me down! :lol: :lol: :o

LMFAO. The most Beautiful thing i ever read!!!!!!
Captain Darthvadar

Medals: 35
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: AOR2 Freestyle King (players 1600+) FINISHED

Postby Rémi on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:47 am

Check that one :
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=5099885
Humrlmo was always the last to play, and even used the "ran out of time" tactic one time.

In this one :
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=5034961
he was sitting and waiting for me to play...

I think you shouldn't blame others for things that you do yourself...
Colonel Rémi

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1)

Re: AOR2 Freestyle King (players 1600+) FINISHED [Winner PJDH]

Postby PJDH on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:17 am

Thanks again all for playing!!!
General PJDH

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Previous

Return to Completed 2009