Conquer Club

MG's"The mole is digging a hole Tournament"2[WinnerShoop76]

Tournaments completed in 2009.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: MG's "The mole is digging a hole Tournament" 2 [ROUND 1]

Postby ViperOverLord on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:32 am

This has be charged You're embarrassed by me? What is that? Can we agree that a cheater is a loser first off? And what did HighlanderA do in that tourney game (not in our tourey)?

He cheated. So naturally I called him a loser, which is what he is OBVIOUSLY. But then you come back and brag about his class? That's an insult to me quite frankly. I was making a post I honestly thought you could appreciate. I didn't know you hold cheaters in such high regard though.

And as for the swearing. You said it didn't matter, but only in light of the post. Well we already established that the post was established on the basis of the cheating so that really is a moot point. I don't know where you're from, but when a guy cheats then its gloves off (and it was only between me and him, I didn't bring the vulgarity to the board). If you take a higher road on your one on one dealings with cheaters then great, but as far as this issue is concerned it clearly does not matter. And if it had, then highlander would have been banned too. So erase that it was about the post. And the post was happy that we eliminated a cheater. Nothing to be embarrassed about pure and simple.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby mgconstruction on Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:29 am

Again & last time I'm going to say it.
What happened between you & him in another tournament or game is not my problem, nor my business. My decision was based off of what I seen here in game chat & this thread, period.

As far as me foeing you & not letting you in my future tourneys that's based off the way you acted in game chat, abusive language, abuse of the rating system, your general non caring attitude towards CC rules & that wont change no matter what the outcome here is. It is my choice to not want to play with or against you.

No matter what happened between you two, it should have never came into this tournament. If you felt hes a cheater or did you wrong than you should have sent proof to a Mod, not to me.

Understand, I'm not taking his side. I'm doing whats best for my Tourney. And the fact of the matter is most people do not want to play against someone who acts completely over the top like you did. There's nothing to analyze about that or who's fault that is.

Everyone has said their side so we need to quit posting in this thread until the Mods have made their decision
Sergeant 1st Class mgconstruction

Postby ViperOverLord on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:36 pm

mgconstruction wrote:Again & last time I'm going to say it.
What happened between you & him in another tournament or game is not my problem, nor my business. My decision was based off of what I seen here in game chat & this thread, period.

As far as me foeing you & not letting you in my future tourneys that's based off the way you acted in game chat, abusive language, abuse of the rating system, your general non caring attitude towards CC rules & that wont change no matter what the outcome here is. It is my choice to not want to play with or against you.

No matter what happened between you two, it should have never came into this tournament. If you felt hes a cheater or did you wrong than you should have sent proof to a Mod, not to me.

Understand, I'm not taking his side. I'm doing whats best for my Tourney. And the fact of the matter is most people do not want to play against someone who acts completely over the top like you did. There's nothing to analyze about that or who's fault that is.

Everyone has said their side so we need to quit posting in this thread until the Mods have made their decision

"My problem was not trash talking in game chat but you just kept going on & on & on then brought it to this thread."

The chat had nothing to do with it and if it did then you're holding a double standard because he broke the 'rules' too. This is based on the thread. You can't go back on what you said. And I broke no rules on the thread. I pointed out that he cheating in another current tournament. Maybe that was not something you were directly dealing with. But it was something I was directly dealing with. I was happy to beat a cheater. That is no excuse to treat me the way you've treated me. NO EXCUSE.

And I'm personally offended that you would apply a double standard to me and that you would pretend that your tournament is the be all and end all of CC. His actions were WORSE than mine. Your decision is a joke. But the mods have let us said they will let us know the appeal. So we will see then.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby HighlanderAttack on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:14 pm

Viper-stop being such a cry baby

Your not the victim here

Sorry MG-but I have to post again--I have tried not to but this sub-human ignorant person keeps calling me a cheater. All I did in the other tourney was assure getting first or second out of three people which the rules state finish top two to advance. If that is cheating so be it. Tourney play is different then regular play and if Viper had a clue he would have understood that.

Read the chat again viper, but you started with the profanities and degrading. I just reacted to you.

Finally I foed you as I was tired of it but you kept coming and started pm-ing me.

THIS IS MY LAST POST AND LAST REACTION TO YOU. YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH BRAIN POWER TO "GET IT" SO I WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU EVER AGAIN.

GOOD BYE
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Lieutenant HighlanderAttack

Postby colton24 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:00 pm

Whoa. Viper you need to cool down and not talk like that. Secondly HA is right, win with class and you will have a lot better respect. Adding to that plenty of us have beaten majors and captians and brigideirs, but we don't act like a b**** when we win. Grow up and get some class.
Highest Rank: Lieutenant | Highest Score: 1641
Mr. Squirrel wrote:
pmchugh wrote:BUMP- one more fool needed :mrgreen:

One fool reporting for duty!

Been around for too long...said things that shouldn't have been said...but all that has changed
Corporal 1st Class colton24

Postby ViperOverLord on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:12 am

HighlanderAttack wrote:Viper-stop being such a cry baby

Your not the victim here

Sorry MG-but I have to post again--I have tried not to but this sub-human ignorant person keeps calling me a cheater. All I did in the other tourney was assure getting first or second out of three people which the rules state finish top two to advance. If that is cheating so be it. Tourney play is different then regular play and if Viper had a clue he would have understood that.

Read the chat again viper, but you started with the profanities and degrading. I just reacted to you.

Finally I foed you as I was tired of it but you kept coming and started pm-ing me.

THIS IS MY LAST POST AND LAST REACTION TO YOU. YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH BRAIN POWER TO "GET IT" SO I WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU EVER AGAIN.

GOOD BYE

There he goes calling me subhuman like he did in his e-mails. But hey you go ahead and apply your double standard and tell me how classy he is MG.

And you did not state you were playing for 1st/2nd you only said you would give the game to blue, which you did. The fact that blue took me out before you in the wake of that is pretty much an afterthought, since you were not playing to advance but to give blue the win. In no way did I think I was putting myself in risk of getting kicked out of the tournament by pointing out your lack of character. I was shocked quite frankly.

And you say you just reacted? Dude you threw the first punch in this debacle not me. I'm the one that just reacted and am getting unfairly scorned for it.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby colton24 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:55 am

ViperOverLord wrote:
HighlanderAttack wrote:Viper-stop being such a cry baby

Your not the victim here

GOOD BYE

There he goes calling me subhuman like he did in his e-mails. But hey you go ahead and apply your double standard and tell me how classy he is MG.

And you did not state you were playing for 1st/2nd you only said you would give the game to blue, which you did. The fact that blue took me out before you in the wake of that is pretty much an afterthought, since you were not playing to advance but to give blue the win. In no way did I think I was putting myself in risk of getting kicked out of the tournament by pointing out your lack of character. I was shocked quite frankly.

And you say you just reacted? Dude you threw the first punch in this debacle not me. I'm the one that just reacted and am getting unfairly scorned for it.

Then take it up with that tournament's organizer(s). You don't need to take it to another tournament and as you can see you get kicked out if you do. Really it was the game chat that MG decided would kick you out. Part of it was your post, but most of it was the game chat. Grow up and move on.
Mr. Squirrel wrote:

Been around for too long...said things that shouldn't have been said...but all that has changed

Postby ViperOverLord on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:42 am

Colton you took me on on my wall and got owned on this matter. Move on. And I did take it up with the tourney organizers so you should not speak like you know what's going on. You're not even a part of this tourney and yet you've felt the need to post twice now.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby mgconstruction on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:07 am

EVERYONE PLEASE STOP POSTING IN HERE. LET THE MODS DO THEIR JOBS. ROUND 2 WILL START WHEN I HEAR BACK FROM MOD.

Postby colton24 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:12 pm

ViperOverLord wrote:Colton you took me on on my wall and got owned on this matter. Move on. And I did take it up with the tourney organizers so you should not speak like you know what's going on. You're not even a part of this tourney and yet you've felt the need to post twice now.

Sorry MG this is my last reply. How can I get owned on my wall? I viewed the games anyways and am stating my opinion. Owned on my wall???
Mr. Squirrel wrote:

Postby Night Strike on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:37 pm

Colton, you didn't need to join in on the dispute. Let the people involved handle it.

mgconstruction wrote:Again & last time I'm going to say it.

mgconstruction's post wins this feud. Trash talking is perfectly acceptable in a tournament, but the comments uttered here were definitely abusive. No one has the right to participate in a tournament if they are an abusive player, so I'm standing by mg's decision. This issue should have never been brought into this tournament.

Good luck mg with the rest of the tournament.
Major Night Strike

Postby mgconstruction on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:52 pm

Thanks Night. Round 2 coming up and Diggin on!

Re: MG's "The mole is digging a hole Tournament" 2 [ROUND 2]

Postby mgconstruction on Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:15 am

Round 2 games sent, Diggin on!

Good luck to everyone! Especially me, I'll need it! lol

Postby ViperOverLord on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:53 pm

Just to let everyone know that the mods supported MGC's decisions on a technical basis. But I was abused first and it was very weak that MGC did not take that into consideration at any point. It is also weak that he has allowed for a double standard based on the fact that he felt a need to level repercussions on me and not my antagonist. It was a very self-righteous decision IMO. I won my games and nobody is taking that from me. You'll now never know WHO REALLY WOULD HAVE WON THE TOURNAMENT. Try having a thicker skin next time MGC. My intent clearly was validation and not merely trash talk. I do not have an ounce of respect for you and until you apologize it's just as well that I never play in one of your future tournaments anyways. But you will have highlanderattack in your future tournaments because you don't mind applying the rules unequally.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby mgconstruction on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:26 pm

ViperOverLord wrote:Just to let everyone know that the mods supported MGC's decisions on a technical basis. But I was abused first and it was very weak that MGC did not take that into consideration at any point. It is also weak that he has allowed for a double standard based on the fact that he felt a need to level repercussions on me and not my antagonist. It was a very self-righteous decision IMO. I won my games and nobody is taking that from me. You'll now never know WHO REALLY WOULD HAVE WON THE TOURNAMENT. Try having a thicker skin next time MGC. My intent clearly was validation and not merely trash talk. I do not have an ounce of respect for you and until you apologize it's just as well that I never play in one of your future tournaments anyways. But you will have highlanderattack in your future tournaments because you don't mind applying the rules unequally.

Well for the 3rd time I'm going to ask you to quit posting in this thread. It's quite evident that you are some sort of chemically imbalanced person, so I guess that's asking a lot. Again, I don't care what your issues with another player are. I am simply asking you not to bring it here because, well, I don't care and nobody else wants to hear it. I'm sorry your feelings are hurt but quite frankly from the way you "thump your chest and own people" and berate, flame them, I didn't think it was possible for your feelings to get hurt. So for that, I am sorry your feelings are hurt. Plain & simple, you acted like a jackass & were treated as such.
:-$ I know what your thinking... :-$ .I don't care what happened in another tournament..... :-$ ....(whispering) I said I don't care.

Thicker skin? HUH? You didn't do anything personal to me you just brought crap into my tourney so why would I need thicker skin? Are you thinking of doing mean twisted & bad things to me in the middle of the night when no ones around? <turning head looking behind me>

On another note I guess a thank you is in order here. From all of this you gave me the greatest idea for a New Tourney.
I'm gonna call it MG's "Smack Talk, Berate, Flame, Thump your chest Tourney" The idea is to give a trophy to the player who berates the other the best. Screw winning, that's over rated BS anyway. I say crown a winner who can be the most irritating, obnoxious, never thinks they are wrong and who can thump their chest the hardest. Of course we would have to play games, Ya know to put on a good show. Wanna Join? :-$

Postby ViperOverLord on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:56 am

mgconstruction wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:Just to let everyone know that the mods supported MGC's decisions on a technical basis. But I was abused first and it was very weak that MGC did not take that into consideration at any point. It is also weak that he has allowed for a double standard based on the fact that he felt a need to level repercussions on me and not my antagonist. It was a very self-righteous decision IMO. I won my games and nobody is taking that from me. You'll now never know WHO REALLY WOULD HAVE WON THE TOURNAMENT. Try having a thicker skin next time MGC. My intent clearly was validation and not merely trash talk. I do not have an ounce of respect for you and until you apologize it's just as well that I never play in one of your future tournaments anyways. But you will have highlanderattack in your future tournaments because you don't mind applying the rules unequally.

Well for the 3rd time I'm going to ask you to quit posting in this thread. It's quite evident that you are some sort of chemically imbalanced person, so I guess that's asking a lot. Again, I don't care what your issues with another player are. I am simply asking you not to bring it here because, well, I don't care and nobody else wants to hear it. I'm sorry your feelings are hurt but quite frankly from the way you "thump your chest and own people" and berate, flame them, I didn't think it was possible for your feelings to get hurt. So for that, I am sorry your feelings are hurt. Plain & simple, you acted like a jackass & were treated as such.
:-$ I know what your thinking... :-$ .I don't care what happened in another tournament..... :-$ ....(whispering) I said I don't care.

Thicker skin? HUH? You didn't do anything personal to me you just brought crap into my tourney so why would I need thicker skin? Are you thinking of doing mean twisted & bad things to me in the middle of the night when no ones around? <turning head looking behind me>

On another note I guess a thank you is in order here. From all of this you gave me the greatest idea for a New Tourney.
I'm gonna call it MG's "Smack Talk, Berate, Flame, Thump your chest Tourney" The idea is to give a trophy to the player who berates the other the best. Screw winning, that's over rated BS anyway. I say crown a winner who can be the most irritating, obnoxious, never thinks they are wrong and who can thump their chest the hardest. Of course we would have to play games, Ya know to put on a good show. Wanna Join? :-$

Hmm. Don't know if I saw you asking not to post on this thread 3 times, but that's ok. I was talking about a tourney related issue on a tournament thread. That's a novel idea huh?

Glad to see that you don't hold yourself to same standard you hold me to either. You're willing to take various 'abusive' overt shots at me. But you and HA are allowed to trash talk right and not DQ yourself right? Why don't you add insult to injury and tell me how classy you are now.

As far as your idea for a trash talk tourney goes, I have no problem with it. I don't know what superficial show you're talking about though. I buried HA and I would have done the same to you if you had had the guts to take me on. But you didn't. That's your deal and not mine now though. Like Tom Petty, I was the one that didn't back down.

And as for thumping the chest, well it was you or HA that talked about the heat of battle taking out your own mom if it came down to it. I got fronted on and I handled my business. That's all I have to say on that.

I have to admit that you almost had me going with that being 'embarrassed' stuff. But it is clear that you have no real values to speak of. People with values apply rules equally instead of hiding behind them. That's on you. Call me imbalanced or in need of professional help like HA, but I know what's what. I'm not fretting about anything you throw at me.

Enjoy your tournament. You should rename it 'Play for 2nd' since you obviously can't handle playing against people that would win it. There's your new idea.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby mgconstruction on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:01 am

Continuing on with round 2

Postby mgconstruction on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:24 pm

HighlanderAttack - The Reigning Champ! gets MOLE-ESTED by The Mantis!

Congrats, The Mantis is moving on to the Semi's!

We are guaranteed a New Champion!

Postby ViperOverLord on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:24 am

mgconstruction wrote:HighlanderAttack - The Reigning Champ! gets MOLE-ESTED by The Mantis!

Wow a double molestation. Are you sure you're guaranteed a new champion? Because I beat him and somehow that guarantee didn't apply.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby ViperOverLord on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:25 am

ViperOverLord wrote:
mgconstruction wrote:HighlanderAttack - The Reigning Champ! gets MOLE-ESTED by The Mantis!

Wow a double mole-estation. Are you sure you're guaranteed a new champion? Because I beat him and somehow that guarantee didn't apply at that time. As for HA, wow how's it feel to be beat twice in a single elimination tournament? Good job on that feat buddy.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby mgconstruction on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:20 pm

Reported for Flaming & Trolling, Moving on

Postby mgconstruction on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:25 pm

smegal69 is Diggin on to the Semi Finals!

Postby mgconstruction on Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:11 pm

mgconstruction, smegal69, The Mantis and shoop76 are all diggin on to the Semi Finals!

Postby ViperOverLord on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:02 am

mgconstruction wrote:Reported for Flaming & Trolling, Moving on

You can kick me out of the tournament. But you don't own me guy. I have a vested interest having once been a participant in this tournament. Now stop being a bully.

Flames are posts or parts of posts which, directly or indirectly, insult, belittle, bully, name-call, or otherwise attack another user is not allowed.

And how exactly was I insulting anyone? I was legitimately questioning your statement. Now if you think I was being the least bit facetious then that might hit the nail on the head. But that is not flaming. That is a way that we humans or possibly even we 'subhumans' (HA reference to me on your board that you felt no need to report for 'flaming') deal with our frustrations of dealing with an unjust tournament administrator. That's right. I called you unjust. That's not belittling you. That is a valid opinion of you that I'm ALLOWED to have. And having been a member of this tournament, I get that right to have an opinion, even one that you don't like. And if I may say, it wouldn't bother you at all if the truth didn't hurt.

Trolling is the intentional attempt to cause chaos.

I have been complying to rules ever since I was thrown out of your tournament competition on a technicality. Even though you only applied such rules to myself and not you or HA. Blame yourself for any chaos. I refuse to be unfairly targeted and labeled a 'troll.'

You move on bud.
Major ViperOverLord

Re: MG's "The mole is digging a hole Tournament" 2 [ROUND 3]

Postby mgconstruction on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:34 am

Continuing on with Round 3

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2009