CYBERTRONIAN LEAGUE SEASON 1 [CHAMPION: jpcloet]

Tournaments completed in 2007.

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Postby Optimus Prime on Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:59 pm

The finals game of the Soundwave bracket has finally been started.
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator

Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

Postby Optimus Prime on Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:06 pm

There will have to be a rematch in the Soundwave bracket as it appears that the player with 1 loss is going to win the game. Stay posted for more information in the coming week or so.
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)

Postby Optimus Prime on Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:57 pm

Apparently the game that I thought would need a rematch is taking a drastic turn, and the rematch might not be needed. Other than that there are no new updates for today guys.
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator

Postby Optimus Prime on Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:18 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:Apparently the game that I thought would need a rematch is taking a drastic turn, and the rematch might not be needed. Other than that there are no new updates for today guys.

I was wrong. There will need to be a rematch, and it has been sent to both players as of right now.

Hopefully it won't take too long for them to finish it up and get us moving in league play.
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator

Postby Optimus Prime on Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:29 pm

FINAL Soundwave game is now active.
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator

Postby Optimus Prime on Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:12 pm

Updated Soundwave bracket is posted now.
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator

Postby Optimus Prime on Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:09 am

Congratulations to cricket for winning the Soundwave Bracket.

As soon as he gets back to me with his home settings for league play we will get the season rolling.
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator

Postby Optimus Prime on Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:47 am

I have no idea why this one got moved over to Completed Tournaments, but I'll get that sorted out.

We now have all 8 league players and I will be creating the games and sending out a PM to each of the players soon.

Regards, Optimus Prime
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator

Postby Optimus Prime on Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:39 pm

I have the thread moved back into Ongoing Tournaments now, which is nice. Looks like it got moved on accident, which is what I thought it was.

I have created the first 6 games for each player who advanced to league play. PMs have been sent to everyone and games should be active shortly.

Thanks again to everyone for their patience in getting to this point. I didn't think the brackets would finish in such a staggering difference of time.

Regards, Optimus Prime
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator

Postby jpcloet on Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:30 am

First league game is in the books.

jpcloet defends his home turf and defeats LSU Tiger Josh
Captain jpcloet

Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (8)
General Contribution (8)

Postby DAZMCFC on Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:41 pm

i beat Invincible. :lol:i was at home.
high score:2765
high place:116
Major DAZMCFC

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)

Postby Optimus Prime on Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:01 pm

All games have been recorded that are finished so far. I have also updated the league standings at the beginning of the thread, so you should go give it a look-see.

I will try to get a second batch of games out to you guys in a day or two. It appears I was mistaken and FiveThreeEight is the player out of town, not Invincible.

Regards, Optimus Prime
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator

Postby Optimus Prime on Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:28 pm

I've recorded a few more finished games and will post the new standings later today.

I will get games out to you again soon. Today I'm just feeling a bit too sick. I've got a seriously sore throat and a wicked headache.

Regards, Optimus Prime
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator

Postby DAZMCFC on Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:27 am

LSU Tiger Josh v DAZMCFC i won. :lol:
Major DAZMCFC

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)

Postby DAZMCFC on Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:56 am

taxmanjle v DAZMCFC i won. also someone has not joined a game.
Major DAZMCFC

Postby Optimus Prime on Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:12 pm

I have recorded all of the games and updated my standings, but you will have to wait a little bit before I post them.

I also created a bunch of new games for all of you to join, and you should have a PM waiting for you in your inbox. I have deleted all the games that FiveThreeEight was supposed to join as he is apparently the player out of town. He is supposed to be back on the 30th to resume play shortly thereafter.

I hope everyone is having fun and I apologize for the slowness this last week. I've been extremely sick and haven't even done my homework. Hopefully it will improve.

Regards, Optimus Prime
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator

Postby Optimus Prime on Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:31 pm

2 more games have been completed and I've added them to the updated standings I just posted. All but one game was active, so I sent a reminder PM to the two players who didn't join that game.

We are looking pretty good. I'll check back in a couple of days for another update.

Regards, Optimus Prime
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator

Postby DAZMCFC on Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:37 am

DAZMCFC v LSU Tiger Josh i won. :lol:
Major DAZMCFC

Postby Optimus Prime on Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:12 pm

UPDATE:

I have recorded all the games that are finished up until this morning and have included them in the standings update that I just posted. Also, FiveThreeEight has returned from his absence and will be getting a large number of games to get us all the way caught up and determine who the champion is. The top 4 in the standings will also get automatic inclusion in Cybertronian League Season 2 which will be played later this fall or winter.

Regards, Optimus Prime
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator

Postby Optimus Prime on Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:52 pm

New games have been sent out to everyone.
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator

Postby DAZMCFC on Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:08 am

Laskdf v DAZMCFC i won. :lol:
Major DAZMCFC

Postby Optimus Prime on Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:10 pm

UPDATE:

All games for the season have now been created. All of them will more than likely be active withing the next day or so. I have also updated the standings at the beginning of the thread.

All we have now is to wait for the games to finish.

Regards, Optimus Prime
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator

Postby Optimus Prime on Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:36 pm

FiveThreeEight is catching up and finishing his games as quickly as he can. He only has a handful more. There are also still some active games from other players as well.

I've recorded another 7 or 8 games, so I will update the standings when I get to my other computer this evening.
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator

Postby DAZMCFC on Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:18 am

DAZMCFC v fivethreeeight i won. :lol:
Major DAZMCFC

Postby DAZMCFC on Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:47 am

Invicible v DAZMCFC i won. :lol:
Major DAZMCFC

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2007