World Cup Tournament [WINNERS: MarVal & Sunshining]

Tournaments completed in 2007.

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Postby Jeepee on Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:10 am

Lol, because we won our last matches we are out of the tournement? :roll:
Colonel Jeepee

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Wild_Tiger on Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:43 pm

Jeepee wrote:Lol, because we won our last matches we are out of the tournement? :roll:

ehm, no?
watch closer:

My Earlier Post wrote:The following teams will advance to next round:

Siberia - Wild_Tiger & AAfitz - 20
Spain - Shocknick & Likemee - 20
Yukon - Marval & Sunshining - 20
India - caspertk & Jeepee - 18
I got beaten by 2 privates and all I got was this lousy feedback!
General Wild_Tiger

Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Jeepee on Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:00 am

Ow ok, I thought we were out because of your explanation how to determine the number 1 of the tournement. 8)
Colonel Jeepee

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Jeepee on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:14 pm

So if we aren't finished here, what are the next gamenumbers?
Colonel Jeepee

Postby caspertk on Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:44 pm

interesting!

do i understand correctly that after this playoff match has been finished, the next round will be the semifinals?
and that we (India as #4 to the next round) play the winner in the semifinal and the #2 and #3 battle in the other semifinal?

i'm looking forward to it!
will it be like a best of 3 for semifinals (neutral maps??) or a single match?
Lieutenant caspertk

Postby Wild_Tiger on Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:13 am

The play-off for the semi-finals is won by team Spain.
Runner up: Siberia
ended last: Yukon
General Wild_Tiger

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (5)

Postby Jeepee on Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:52 pm

Tournament Game: World Cup Tournament (Wild_Tiger) - Semi-Finals Siberia vs. India

India wins!

It was a good game, wasn't it wild_tiger? :wink:
Colonel Jeepee

Semi-Finals: Spain vs. Yukon

Postby MarVal on Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:14 pm

Semi-Finals: Spain vs. Yukon

Yukon wins.

So the final will be Yukon versus India.

It will be a Dutch Final! Mooi man en succes Jeepee en caspertk! Da's lache man ;-)

I think it will be fair if we play best of three. Because if it will be unlimited fortifications, the first team who can begin has advantage. But Wild_Tiger will decide off course. Its just a suggestion.

Grtz
MarVal
Image highest score: 2157 (Major) / Verd ori'shya beskar'gam
ImageImage
Corporal 1st Class MarVal

Medals: 53
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (2)
Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (15) General Contribution (5)

Postby Jeepee on Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:00 am

Yeah, I'm curious about the final too!
When can we expect the new game(s)?
Colonel Jeepee

Postby caspertk on Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:16 am

another suggestion, still accepting whatever wild_tiger suggests for the final.

how bout a best of 3, with both teams playing once 'at home' and once 'away', with the map and settings of their choice (except speed game or freestyle, i guess).
then wild_tiger could decide on the neutral map and settings in case it's a tie after 2 matches
Lieutenant caspertk

The Finals - India vs. Yukon

Postby MarVal on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:53 pm

The Finals - India vs. Yukon on game 1067127

And the winner is:

YUKON

We beat India in the finals.

Great, fair, fun and Good game Jeepee en caspertk. And not to forget sunshining ( my team8 ).

This was a Dutch Final and like always fun with the Dutchies ;-)

Grtz
MarVal (and sunshining)
ImageImage

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby Wild_Tiger on Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:07 pm

Congratulations, MarVal and Sunshining!
you are the champions of this tournament!!!

For everyone:

Thank you all for playing. there have been a few glitches which I am aware of but this was the organisation of my first tournament :)

next tournament will have a better bracket system :D

anyway, I hope you all had fun, I had fun organising it, and it created more respect towards other tournament organisers because it takes a lot of time and effort to organise one.

Regards,

-Wild_Tiger
General Wild_Tiger

Postby sunshining on Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:02 pm

Thank you Wild-tiger fore the fun and nice tournament.
When you are going to start a newe one i am in it.

And MarVal you also thanks fore the good play and fun. :D
And afcourse not to forget thanks Jeepee and caspertk fore the nice and fun game.

Grtz Sunshining
Corporal 1st Class sunshining

Medals: 56
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Jeepee on Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:28 am

Wild_Tiger, thanks for organizing this tournement. :D

Unfortunetely caspertk and I got our asses kicked by MarVal and sunshining in the finals... Congrats guys!

Ofcourse this tournement was dominated by the Dutchies :lol:
Colonel Jeepee

Postby MarVal on Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:19 pm

Wild_Tiger wrote:Congratulations, MarVal and Sunshining!
you are the champions of this tournament!!!

Many, many thanks. And you did a great job for your first tournament to organize =D>

sunshining wrote:And MarVal you also thanks fore the good play and fun. :D

We are an incredible strong team :twisted:

Jeepee wrote:Unfortunetely caspertk and I got our asses kicked by MarVal and sunshining in the finals... Congrats guys!

Thanks, you 2 were great, fair and strong opponents. :evil:

And sunshining and me are in when you start your next great tournament, Wild_Tiger.

Grtz
MarVal
ImageImage

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2007