Super Smash Bros Free 4 All Tourney [WINNER: BeakerWMA]

Tournaments completed in 2007.

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Postby XenHu on Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:19 pm

Bump, to keep this from falling off the first page.

Any updates?

Games won/lost?

-X
User avatar
Cook XenHu
 
Posts: 4307
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:38 pm

Postby raptors on Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:12 pm

how long before the reserves are called to fill the open spots?
Sergeant raptors
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:40 pm
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Kinnison on Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:32 pm

Well, Game 8A is running, no reserves needed. But we're only on Round 3, so not quite near any results yet. ;)
User avatar
Captain Kinnison
 
Posts: 1186
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:27 pm
Location: Generation One Autobot HQ (or, Texas)
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (9)

Postby misterman10 on Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:18 pm

raptors wrote:how long before the reserves are called to fill the open spots?


I'm givin everyone until this saturday (the end of saturday) before reserves are inserted
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.

Yakuza power.
User avatar
Major misterman10
 
Posts: 9441
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm
Location: Out on the Pitch.
Medals: 3
Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby raptors on Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:24 pm

OK Im in I will be checking on Sunday for my Email.
: )
Sergeant raptors
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:40 pm
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby misterman10 on Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:26 pm

Congrats to dfp2dep (Mewtwo),

who is the winner of game 14A and will advance to round 2!
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.

Yakuza power.
User avatar
Major misterman10
 
Posts: 9441
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm
Location: Out on the Pitch.
Medals: 3
Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby misterman10 on Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:26 pm

Congrats to DimnjacarStef,

who is the winner of game 6A and will advance to round 2!
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.

Yakuza power.
User avatar
Major misterman10
 
Posts: 9441
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm
Location: Out on the Pitch.
Medals: 3
Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby BeakerWMA on Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:47 pm

BeakerWMA won game 768903 - 5A.
Last edited by BeakerWMA on Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am serious...and don't call me Shirley.
Major BeakerWMA
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:36 pm
Location: Canada
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby nagerous on Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:39 am

I tried to join my final game but its been deleted.
Image
User avatar
Captain nagerous
 
Posts: 8114
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:39 am
Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (14)

Postby TheKidsTrumpet on Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:29 pm

You talking about the other SSBM tourney? wrong forum yo.

1. This tourney has only had one game
2. Don't see you signed up for it
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class TheKidsTrumpet
 
Posts: 2229
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Monterey Coast
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8)

Postby XenHu on Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:49 pm

User avatar
Cook XenHu
 
Posts: 4307
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:38 pm

Postby XenHu on Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:31 pm

Would somebody like to explain why the standings aren't updated?

I know there's only been one win since last update, but it would be nice to see the Tournament organizer actually paying attention.

-X
Last edited by XenHu on Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Cook XenHu
 
Posts: 4307
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:38 pm

Postby J-Duds on Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:35 pm

Game: 9A

Winner: J-Duds
Image
User avatar
Sergeant J-Duds
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 6:17 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Postby misterman10 on Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:31 pm

XenHu wrote:Would somebody like to explain why the standings aren't updated?

I know there's only been one win since last update, but it would be nice to see the Tournament organizer actually paying attention.

-X


I am paying attention son,
just give me time, Its not like the world will end if you are not updated as a winner immediately, you will still move on
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.

Yakuza power.
User avatar
Major misterman10
 
Posts: 9441
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm
Location: Out on the Pitch.
Medals: 3
Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby XenHu on Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:34 pm

misterman10 wrote:
XenHu wrote:Would somebody like to explain why the standings aren't updated?

I know there's only been one win since last update, but it would be nice to see the Tournament organizer actually paying attention.

-X


I am paying attention son,
just give me time, Its not like the world will end if you are not updated as a winner immediately, you will still move on


Firstly, don't call me son. I highly doubt you are older than me, therefore, your use of the term is questionable, to say the least.

Secondly, with all the posting you're doing, the world won't end if you take one minute to type a few words in this thread.

-X
User avatar
Cook XenHu
 
Posts: 4307
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:38 pm

Postby misterman10 on Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pm

XenHu wrote:
misterman10 wrote:
XenHu wrote:Would somebody like to explain why the standings aren't updated?

I know there's only been one win since last update, but it would be nice to see the Tournament organizer actually paying attention.

-X


I am paying attention son,
just give me time, Its not like the world will end if you are not updated as a winner immediately, you will still move on


Firstly, don't call me son. I highly doubt you are older than me, therefore, your use of the term is questionable, to say the least.

Secondly, with all the posting you're doing, the world won't end if you take one minute to type a few words in this thread.

-X

I've been busy son,
and I definitely am older than you, I know for a fact that you are 14, or just turned 15, and I am older son.
I updated it so just shush son.
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.

Yakuza power.
User avatar
Major misterman10
 
Posts: 9441
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm
Location: Out on the Pitch.
Medals: 3
Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby XenHu on Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:04 pm

Fact eh?

Whos fact?


Oh, do you mean this?

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... ge+list%2A

And look at that. Who's the author? None other than our very own misterman. Such credibility.

I don't know where you got your 'facts', but they're complete and udder bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised. I'm sure many speculate on my age.

The fact is, you don't know shit about me.

That's all I have to say about that. Further information regarding my status in this tournament will be given to you by PM.

-X
User avatar
Cook XenHu
 
Posts: 4307
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:38 pm

Postby misterman10 on Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:19 pm

XenHu wrote:Fact eh?

Whos fact?


Oh, do you mean this?

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... ge+list%2A

And look at that. Who's the author? None other than our very own misterman. Such credibility.

I don't know where you got your 'facts', but they're complete and udder bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised. I'm sure many speculate on my age.

The fact is, you don't know shit about me.

That's all I have to say about that. Further information regarding my status in this tournament will be given to you by PM.

-X

ok, although you dont fool anybody when you say your not 14
i know it, you know it, so get over it
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.

Yakuza power.
User avatar
Major misterman10
 
Posts: 9441
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm
Location: Out on the Pitch.
Medals: 3
Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby Harijan on Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:55 am

User avatar
Captain Harijan
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:29 am
Location: Phx
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)

Postby The1exile on Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:10 am

misterman10 wrote:ok, although you dont fool anybody when you say your not 14


oh, he does.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant The1exile
 
Posts: 7140
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:01 pm
Location: Devastation
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby TheKidsTrumpet on Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:50 pm

haha!
Image
Personal Best: 2344
Winner of: Championship Series: Arms Race
Redemption Pt. 1
Doubles Champion Initech XXV: Olympic Games w/Gilligan
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class TheKidsTrumpet
 
Posts: 2229
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Monterey Coast
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8)

Postby kratos644 on Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:51 pm

kratos644 wins game 11A
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
User avatar
Major kratos644
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 1:49 pm
Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (14)
Training Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (24)

768918

Postby hschroed78 on Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:18 pm

I won game no. 768918 (16A).
Last edited by hschroed78 on Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Major hschroed78
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 11:53 am
Location: Münster, Germany
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby Skittles! on Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:47 am

MM10, I think you need to stop pissing off the people in this tournament. And honestly, don't say Xenhu is 14, because guess what, he isn't. He's much more intelligent and more focussed than you would ever be.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
User avatar
Corporal Skittles!
 
Posts: 14563
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:18 am
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby guest84 on Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:54 pm

I just won game 12A. (768914)
User avatar
Major guest84
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:44 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2007

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login