immediate begin-turn

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Suggestions Team

Re: immediate begin-turn

Postby lurkerleader on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:08 am

Not sure if starting your turn as soon as someone ends is more fair...

Starting your turn automatically just reads to me "allow people to play 8 freestyle speed games at once - without having the disadvantage of having to ready in the game waiting to start your turn"

in my opinion, this would eliminate a layer of strategy, which is timing the start of your turn so you get your bonuses still. As TheForgivenOne said, Clickable maps allows everyone to start there turn as soon as possible (within the first few seconds of being able to) by just spamming B button.
Highest score: 2644
Highest rank: 193
July 24, 2010
Major lurkerleader

Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: immediate begin-turn

Postby jleonnn on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:54 am

TheForgivenOne wrote:I thought Clickable maps allows this already O.o Well, in a way, you still have to mash the button you have set as Begin Turn.

I mean have a function that allows you to start your game once turning on the function, not mashing the 'b' button. But I guess lurkerleader's right. It would eliminate the layer of strategy
Captain jleonnn

Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (1)

Previous

Return to Archived Suggestions