- disable or take neccesary action when encountered a player using the option foe for and on medal hunt purposes. Foeing system is not encouraged on this way of use, thus i believe it is an abuse use of the foe option.
- Since we have got many many players around, and since all ppl are different, in this extend all ppl have different tastes and alikes, game preferences, in game finder section a specific game has a certain number of customers, i mean players who will like to join in that certain type of game. Depitch a player, who is on hunt for a medal, opens many of one certain style games, and in time his foe lists grows up hugely...This mechanism, foeing ppl due to unique defeat achieved, then turns this site and gaming exprience into a toruble for the other guys who are already taken over unique defeats. Not officially but practially it turns out to be a restriction for those ppl preventing them not being able to join in such style games, in return very very disattactiveness for some portion of ppl.
- This way of bad/abusive use of foe option, also looks similar to the farming case IMO...The difference is in the farming it is points and lack of exprience of new recruits are farmed, in this case it is medals are farmed
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- I like this way of foeing should be recognized to be an abusive use of foe option and should be recognized to be an abuse by CA room and responsibles.
- I dont feel like a player can any chance to have a right to foe another one setting the reason of unique defeat over the foed one achieved, thus preventing the one over whom unique defeat achieved join in hunter's games, games huge in number in waiting games lists and picking most of the same setting lovers inside thus making it REAL TOUGH for foed one to join in the same setting games.