Limit new players to classic map

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Suggestions Team

Re: Limit new players to classic map

Postby clangfield on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Just to add that I would never want to limit all freemium players, for obvious reasons - just want to get rid of those who join the site, join a game, and never make a move.
I think all you premiums would miss us regular freemiums if we weren't here...
Sergeant 1st Class clangfield

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Funkyterrance on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:10 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:There is anecdotal evidence - and tons of it.

How many tons of anecdotal evidence make an ounce of direct evidence?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby agentcom on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:42 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:There is anecdotal evidence - and tons of it.

How many tons of anecdotal evidence make an ounce of direct evidence?

I think the conversion ratio is something like 1:2, but I'm not around my measuring cups right now.

Improving new user experience is definitely a focus of the administration. This method (which seems originally to be intended to improve the experience of certain existing users), is not one of the methods that is being considered. REJECTED.
Colonel agentcom

Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (8) Challenge Achievement (1) General Contribution (2)

Return to Archived Suggestions