- Put a drop-down tab when starting a game to allow a player to set rank limitations as to who can join their game.
- The default setting would be no restriction, so that you can still make games that anyone can join.
- You would only be allowed to set a rank limitation up to your rank, IE. My current rank is Captain. I would be able to set a limitation so that only X to Captain can join my game, X being any rank lower than Captain.
This will improve the following aspects of the site:
- This will allow more equal games when it comes to experience, and prevent games such as a Terminator game with me vs 3 low ranks (corporal or lower) where I am immediately targeted by all 3 players and stand no chance to win what-so-ever, and end up losing 30+ points.
- This would also help cut down on the current way to setup a rank-specific game; making a game with a password and waiting for who knows how long for players to reply asking for the password.
Before anyone says it, no amount of strategy or epic dice will prevail in a 3v1 situation, I don't care who you are.