Conquer Club

[GP] Surrender/Resign/Forfeit Button

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Re: [GP] Surrender/Resign/Forfeit Button

Postby concrete on Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:07 am

emilywink wrote:I support this proposal by Donelladan.

I dead beat nearly every time i sit down for some trench speeders and the game is clearly lost. Also, when i win i usually find myself being congratulated by my opponent, feeling satisfied with the victory, then my opponent leaves and the game is over, then i sit there by myself clicking buttons by myself for three rounds. If after i had my opponent beat i did not have to sit there and watch a clock count down i do not think it would be drastically worsening my CC experience. For the CC players that value watching time tic away when they are the only one in a game (if someone like the actually exists), i would like to think they would be able to sacrifice that small pleasure for the vast majority of people that would want the game to end when their opponent ends it. I would be happy to accommodate any future opponents that really enjoy watching the clock tic by dead beating rather than hitting resign at there request once they have won the game. If Donelladan is successful it would be significantly improving the CC experience.

if i wanted to click buttons by myself i am sure i could find a much more enjoyable way of going about it
;)

this is why you're the best wink, well said
Major concrete

Location: Highest score...3251 /#49 / 17 wins in a row (twice) / 20 speed feudal war double wins in a row
Medals: 85
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (24)

Postby Hjaboa on Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:10 am

Actually I can think a lot of reasons 4 the existence of a "Concede" (surrender, whatever) button on 1vs1. The most important, avoid dying by boredom when u were supposed to be enjoying the game.
However can't find a single reason for it's non-existance. So consider seriously improving cc game experience, since the cc dice radom.org generator is doing a good job killing it, but that's another story. YES, for "Concede" button.
Captain Hjaboa

Medals: 47
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (7)

Postby king achilles on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:03 pm

There is a Resign button feature available in the Beta website right now. All those who are members of the Beta group can test this right now to check for any possible bugs before it can go live. If you want to join the Beta group, please contact Icepack or JamesKer1 as they are current team leaders of this group.
Corporal king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
General Contribution (1)

Postby Mad777 on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:38 pm

king achilles wrote:There is a Resign button feature available in the Beta website right now. All those who are members of the Beta group can test this right now to check for any possible bugs before it can go live. If you want to join the Beta group, please contact Icepack or JamesKer1 as they are current team leaders of this group.

What type of settings did you select in order to test it? Does it appear with bot game?
".....Fallait pas m'inviter....."
Major Mad777
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Medals: 106
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (15) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (2)

Postby top banana on Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:58 am

If its good enough for Roberto Duran its good enough for me :D
No Mas
Sergeant top banana

Medals: 42
Most Improved Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby Mad777 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:37 pm

Mad777 wrote:
king achilles wrote:There is a Resign button feature available in the Beta website right now. All those who are members of the Beta group can test this right now to check for any possible bugs before it can go live. If you want to join the Beta group, please contact Icepack or JamesKer1 as they are current team leaders of this group.

What type of settings did you select in order to test it? Does it appear with bot game?

Did someone found it? I guess it's not working against bot....anyone want to start a game in the Beta site to check it?
".....Fallait pas m'inviter....."
Major Mad777
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Medals: 106
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (15) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (2)

Previous

Return to Suggestions