Kaskavel wrote:1. Increase number of games
2. Allow strong players to learn new settings or have fun in settings they used to play when they were low ranked.
3. Allow weak players to face strong ones, thus improving their play.
4. Reduce second accounts, since some of them are created to safely play unfavourable settings.
5. Reduce tension and arguments created.
6. Allow challenges between players of different scores.
I am number 4 or 5 in the world and I do not know what a doodleass game is. I have never played an assasin game. There are majors that would easily crush me in a freestyle 1 vs 1 game. This has to change. Creating the option is hardly difficult, but outcome is hugely favourable.[/list]
2. They are already allowed to do that.
3. same as 2.
4. interesting accusation, if you are sure about this, maybe start C&A reports
6. same as 2.
May i make a different suggestion? Don´t fall in love with your points. Enjoy the game and play all the games you want to play. You are allowed to do it. Really.
Btw, this has been suggested and declined more than once already.