Conquer Club

KISS Thyseneal [Winner: Baby-Bjorn]

Tournaments completed in 2013

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: KISS Thyseneal [Winner: Baby-Bjorn]

Postby torres44cm on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:53 am

greenoaks wrote:
torres44cm wrote:Thanks so much for a Great Tourney greenoaks. congrats to Baby-Bjorn. Also when will the medals be awarded for silver and bronze.

Torres

No medals for 2nd or 3rd. It determines the order of backup entries for Champions Of Champions.

ok, but why post there's a play-off for third and describe silver and bronze. if no intention on awarding silver, bronze medals, if its winner take all, then silver and bronze is miss-leading. don't know what you mean by backup entries? No need to respond as it doesn't change anything, just a observation on the tourney set up
Sergeant 1st Class torres44cm

Re: KISS Thyseneal [Winner: Baby-Bjorn]

Postby greenoaks on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:53 pm

All KISS tournaments are played in the order of the maps becoming a part of CC. A Champion of Champions tournament is held for every 32 maps where i offer premium and a GA medal.

The winner of each map qualifies (and can qualify on multiple maps) however sometimes those players have left CC. So just like Miss Universe, backups are determined. The 5th championship is currently running and participants for the 6th are being determined.

I use the term Bronze match as that indicates third and is the terminology of Challonge (who provide the bracket in the 2nd post), no mention is made of silver.

I hope that clears things up.
Sergeant greenoaks

Previous

Return to Completed 2013