Killa Wants To Set You Up! [Winners - Team 2!! (See thread)]

Tournaments completed in 2013

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Re: Killa Wants To Set You Up! [Ongoing, Round 1]

Postby G0rgatr0n on Tue May 28, 2013 2:28 pm

Even though we went down in the first round I wanted to thank you. This was a very intresting idea for a tournament and I really enjoyed it.
Sergeant 1st Class G0rgatr0n

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1)
Challenge Achievement (2)

Postby Killakazooma on Wed May 29, 2013 3:21 am

That post honestly made me smile :)
Cheers, I was hoping it would turn out well. I was thinking about doing it again or something very similar after this has wound down.
If you're interested I'll happily add you to a list I'm making for who to invite to tournaments/notify when I start recruiting for future tournaments, would you like me to add you to that list?
Corporal 1st Class Killakazooma

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Killakazooma on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:45 am

So now the First Round is finally over! Commiserations to Team 1 (king_kory, bpt777, rmjw10 and G0rgatr0n), Team 4 (waauw, mcrn55, The Voice and Taylor Bishop), Team 5 (lanyards, Glassyyy, magneto_acolyte and Dillybarr) and Team 7 (Gawddog, Frito Bandito, TX AG 90 and Arbotross). Best of luck in your future endeavours.

Congratulations to Teams 2 and 3 who will be facing each other in Round 2 and Teams 6 and 8 who will be facing each other. May the best teams win!

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Killa Wants To Set You Up! [Ongoing, Round 2]

Postby dominator2000 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:50 pm

andyf23 has decided to not show up for our games. This is ridiculous.
Captain dominator2000

Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby Killakazooma on Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:33 am

I have posted for a reserve. I will replace him and his games when I get them, the games will not count towards your round (see round 1 between Team 7 and Team 8)
Last edited by Killakazooma on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Killa Wants To Set You Up! [NEED RESERVE, Round 2]

Postby Sirius Kase on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Need me? If yes, i'm in
Corporal 1st Class Sirius Kase

Medals: 30
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (6) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (2)

Re: Killa Wants To Set You Up! [NEED RESERVE, Round 2]

Postby Killakazooma on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Thanks very much Sirius, I will make the games in the morning as I am exhausted right now.

EDIT: Games made, invites sent out. Apologies to andyf23 but if I can I'd prefer this to be as level a tournament as possible, your games are now void.

Postby Sirius Kase on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:20 am

I'm still waiting for Round 1 to start for me. It seems we have another deadbeat.

EDIT: It appears I'm actually waiting for Round 2 to start, but we still are waiting for osman76.
Corporal 1st Class Sirius Kase

Medals: 30
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (6) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (2)

Postby Killakazooma on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:47 am

It all appears to be alright now, thanks for the heads-up though

Postby fersum on Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:57 am

I would like to be on your list for future tournaments :) This tournament is great, and I am looking forward to the final...
Lieutenant fersum

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (2)

Re: Killa Wants To Set You Up! [Ongoing, Final]

Postby Killakazooma on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:14 am

After an exciting start to Round 2, the Semi-Finals are finally over! Commiserations to Team 3 (mcshanester29, Eternal Shadow, JohnAarson and Fewnix) after being thoroughly demolished by Team 2 (no other way to say it, it currently stands at 8-2 looking to finish at 9-2). Regarding the other Semi Final, Team 6 took an early exciting lead 4-1 but couldn't keep the momentum up, allowing the class of Team 8 to shine through. It's currently sitting at 6-4 which means Team 8 are scraping through. Commiserations to Team 6 (azak848, dominator2000, randy pierce and Sirius Kase). Best of luck to both teams in your future endeavours.

Congratulations to Teams 2 and 8 who will be facing each other in the Final, may the best team win!

Re: Killa Wants To Set You Up! [Winners - Team 2!! (See thre

Postby Killakazooma on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:24 pm

Commiserations to Team 8 (Loose Canon, bahrain, lordlau1 and osman76).
Best of luck in the future.

Congratulations to Team 2!

Previous

Return to Completed 2013