Conquer Club

What's your weirdest habit?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby diddle on Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:29 am

does anyone here voluntarily smell their farts, you know, to see if its a good one or not! 8)
Image
User avatar
Cadet diddle
 
Posts: 7972
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Yes
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby Numia Kereru on Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:34 am

diddle wrote:does anyone here voluntarily smell their farts, you know, to see if its a good one or not! 8)


Hell yes. I even cup my hand and wave a handful of the fumes towards my nostrils so I can evaluate the potency of it.

It's almost enough to drive my partner to call off our wedding lol :lol:
Image
User avatar
Private Numia Kereru
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:05 am
Location: New Zealand
Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby diddle on Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:37 am

Numia Kereru wrote:
diddle wrote:does anyone here voluntarily smell their farts, you know, to see if its a good one or not! 8)


Hell yes. I even cup my hand and wave a handful of the fumes towards my nostrils so I can evaluate the potency of it.

It's almost enough to drive my partner to call off our wedding lol :lol:


try capturing a fart in a sleeping bag and gassing someone out..... its great!!!
Image
User avatar
Cadet diddle
 
Posts: 7972
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Yes
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby Psilocbin on Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:44 am

got tonkaed wrote:i love to look at silly pictures of cats which have photoshopped text involved.


I got that too...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fallenepitaph = My photos.
I love my little XT/350D/Kiss N.
draca wrote:Psilocbin, u the stuipedest person on here at the moment....
User avatar
Cadet Psilocbin
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: CALIFORNIA

Postby Cynthia on Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:48 am

I think my weirdest habit is like when I walk outside and I hear a car comming, I have to go past 3 lamp posts before the car drives past me.. If I dont do it, I think I would go crazy, but it has never happened I think cause if it's a close call I start to run a bit in the end... (God I must look crazy!)

I know I'm weird :roll:
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Cynthia
 
Posts: 2924
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:06 pm
Location: Norway

Postby Skittles! on Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:48 am

Cynthia wrote:I think my weirdest habit is like when I walk outside and I hear a car comming, I have to go past 3 lamp posts before the car drives past me.. If I dont do it, I think I would go crazy, but it has never happened I think cause if it's a close call I start to run a bit in the end... (God I must look crazy!)

I know I'm weird :roll:


Poor you if you're on the main road.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
User avatar
Private 1st Class Skittles!
 
Posts: 14569
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:18 am
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby diddle on Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:46 am

Skittles! wrote:
Cynthia wrote:I think my weirdest habit is like when I walk outside and I hear a car comming, I have to go past 3 lamp posts before the car drives past me.. If I dont do it, I think I would go crazy, but it has never happened I think cause if it's a close call I start to run a bit in the end... (God I must look crazy!)

I know I'm weird :roll:


Poor you if you're on the main road.


or a country road..... no lamp posts!
Image
User avatar
Cadet diddle
 
Posts: 7972
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Yes
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby Cynthia on Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:38 am

yeah but it doesnt necessarily have to be lamp posts, I sometimes just pick a spot.. like a tree or the end of a fence... anything
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Cynthia
 
Posts: 2924
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:06 pm
Location: Norway

Postby diddle on Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:47 am

Cynthia wrote:yeah but it doesnt necessarily have to be lamp posts, I sometimes just pick a spot.. like a tree or the end of a fence... anything


well then that makes you so much more normal :roll:
Image
User avatar
Cadet diddle
 
Posts: 7972
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Yes
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby Cynthia on Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:52 am

diddle wrote:
Cynthia wrote:yeah but it doesnt necessarily have to be lamp posts, I sometimes just pick a spot.. like a tree or the end of a fence... anything


well then that makes you so much more normal :roll:


I know..! *feels slightly normal* :D
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Cynthia
 
Posts: 2924
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:06 pm
Location: Norway

Postby diddle on Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:57 am

Cynthia wrote:
diddle wrote:
Cynthia wrote:yeah but it doesnt necessarily have to be lamp posts, I sometimes just pick a spot.. like a tree or the end of a fence... anything


well then that makes you so much more normal :roll:


I know..! *feels slightly normal* :D


well in that case you don't belong in this forum.... you are banished, unless you have something weird to tell me or nice to do to me
Image
User avatar
Cadet diddle
 
Posts: 7972
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Yes
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby diddle on Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:42 am

diddle wrote:
Cynthia wrote:
diddle wrote:
Cynthia wrote:yeah but it doesnt necessarily have to be lamp posts, I sometimes just pick a spot.. like a tree or the end of a fence... anything


well then that makes you so much more normal :roll:


I know..! *feels slightly normal* :D


well in that case you don't belong in this forum.... you are banished, unless you have something weird to tell me or nice to do to me


only joking.................................................bump
Image
User avatar
Cadet diddle
 
Posts: 7972
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Yes
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby gethine on Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:35 am

Cynthia wrote:I think my weirdest habit is like when I walk outside and I hear a car comming, I have to go past 3 lamp posts before the car drives past me.. If I dont do it, I think I would go crazy, but it has never happened I think cause if it's a close call I start to run a bit in the end... (God I must look crazy!)

I know I'm weird :roll:


i do something similar - when i am in a car i time how long it takes me to get to work...if i get a decent time it set's me up for the day. if i take longer than normal i get totally pissed for a good half hour.
User avatar
Major gethine
 
Posts: 982
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:55 pm
Location: Wales
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby diddle on Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:35 am

wow, i must say, all you lot make me feel a lot more normal, still very, very random, but more normal :D
Image
User avatar
Cadet diddle
 
Posts: 7972
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Yes
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Re:

Postby Thorthoth on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:22 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
Kid_A wrote:killing hookers. i just cant help myself


Really? got that same problem too...

Ahh, now I we all know the real reason why DDS doesn't like having his old posts vivobumped. ;)
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Lieutenant Thorthoth
 
Posts: 2973
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: My pyramid in Asgard, beside the glaciated Nile.
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tribe Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: What's your weirdest habit?

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:49 am

The real reason:

You contributing to the forums to almost nil, and then have the audacity to say that you're bringing life to the forums is a joke. I don't know how many times you've gotten banned for constantly bumping dead threads that have absolutely no relevancy to the present, or why mods continue giving you a pass, but it's damn well near making me want to quit the forums again because stinky pieces of shit like you are allowed to pollute an already near-death forum. If anything, you're helping in killing it further. Congratulations on a near job well done. Let's not forget the bumping that lead to several thousand threads being deleted by a mod, that indirectly you caused, then revived, and now a partially operable search function. Can't thank you enough for your service.

Know what I like to read? Something that has to do with current events or just about someone here in general. I'll even take Mrswdk's Chinese propaganda over your stupid fucking daily necro bumping.

Here's a thought to the mods: You want to bring life to the forums again? Ban these idiots like Thor who contribute nothing, who constantly keep getting banned for being an idiot, and actually have some semblance of a presence in regards to forum guidelines. Guys like Thor, Bernie, Xtratabasco and among others who clearly are trolls to begin with, shouldn't have a place here on this site, period. The Trash Can, for example, that caters to these idiots is a piss poor move on your guy's end that says "Well, you clearly should be banned, but we won't take any action. Instead, we'll create a sub-forum (attic), for you red-headed step children, and try and pretend you don't exist". Really? That's that route y'all take? Is banning that frowned upon now, even when it's justified? It's not as if the Trash Can is hard to find, I believe Duk is the one that I'll quote here that says this forum is trying to promote a "family friendly atmosphere", and yet here is the Trash Can one click away from Off Topics. Smooth move. I initially didn't really care for the Trash Can other than to be an ass to owen, but the Trash Can has absolutely no point to it and it's a infestation of shit bag users like Xtra to promote their shitty ideology of racism/bigotry, or someone to vent. Delete or lock the god damn thread and move it elsewhere for people not to see, or hide the Trash Can and literally make it as named, a place for threads like "The OP sucks cock", gone forever, never to be seen or heard from again. Mods, you're not helping or promoting the forums, you're contributing further to it's near death. There's no promotion for this site, nor is there any anyone actually attempting to get people to be active in here. I hate to say that I miss the old mods where ban waves were common, but looking at the state of things now, and people like Xtra are allowed to thrive, I can't help but think mods like AK_Iceman or even Wicked of all people, would be blessings in disguise.

Thor, I can only hope you don't reproduce. I'm crossing my fingers that in real life, you look like a cross between Freddy Krueger and Voldermort. Rosie O'Donnell wouldn't spread her legs for you. Go play in traffic.
ManBungalow wrote:For BBS, I recommend he get more DDS. That way, he won't experience such jealous BJ's.

Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class DirtyDishSoap
 
Posts: 7332
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere
Medals: 16
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: What's your weirdest habit?

Postby mrswdk on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:54 am

You hear that? DDS likes reading my USG bias-free updates on what's going on in China.
betiko wrote:When exactly has china not been the king of the world?

思想自由 兼容并包
Glorious Donald wrote:What, you think our country’s so innocent?
User avatar
Lieutenant mrswdk
 
Posts: 10517
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:37 am
Location: 伦敦
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: What's your weirdest habit?

Postby Thorthoth on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:20 pm

mrswdk wrote:You hear that? DDS likes reading my USG bias-free updates on what's going on in China.

Don't you mean MSG-free, swdk?
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Lieutenant Thorthoth
 
Posts: 2973
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: My pyramid in Asgard, beside the glaciated Nile.
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tribe Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: What's your weirdest habit?

Postby Thorthoth on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:43 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:You contributing to the forums to almost nil,

I contribute a lot, more than most and much more than you. The way you keep trying to ban me from everything including mafia games (very unsporting) just reeks of jealousy and fear.

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Let's not forget the bumping that lead to several thousand threads being deleted by a mod, that indirectly you caused, then revived, and now a partially operable search function. Can't thank you enough for your service.

That's an extra low blow and packed full of lies too. If you have a problem with the deletion and it's aftermath, take that up with Mets and all of his croneys that protected him with an elaborate coverup, while trying to feed me to a pack of mad dogs, mob-led by ''good, decent, regular-guy'' (sadistic, lying, hatemonger) DDS!

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Know what I like to read? Something that has to do with current events or just about someone here in general.

There are plenty of thread options that fulfill those criteria, including many that are vivobumped. ... and if there are some that do not, that's fine too. Everything doesn't have to serve your selfish desires.

DirtyDishSoap wrote:You want to bring life to the forums again? Ban these idiots ... who constantly keep getting banned for being an idiot,

This self-serving circularity would be amusing if it wasn't your very real basis for attacking people and destroying lives.

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Mods, you're not helping or promoting the forums, you're contributing further to it's near death. There's no promotion for this site, nor is there any anyone actually attempting to get people to be active in here.

The bullshit is off the scale. on this one. If people want to promote and encourage this small old-fashioned game site, it should appreciate it for what it is. We should celebrate and encourage the users the actually use it, instead of constantly tormenting them with endless bans/blocks/foes etc. This constant totalitarian attempt to replace the real forum & site users with a bunch of non-existent Mayberry citizens is what may be eroding this site most (besides the fact that most young people are not that jazzed to play our very fun, but decidedly old-fashioned game options).

CC's mods, admins and DDS should try to be friendly and welcoming to the people who ARE HERE patronizing the site, rather than constantly trying to replace them with some fictionalized model clientele that some bogus analyst told them would be more lucrative.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Lieutenant Thorthoth
 
Posts: 2973
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: My pyramid in Asgard, beside the glaciated Nile.
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tribe Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: What's your weirdest habit?

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:14 pm

Every now and then I read a Thorthoth post. #MyWeirdestHabit
Susan Sontag wrote:I go to war, because I think it’s my duty to be in as much contact with reality as I can be, and war is a tremendous reality in our world.
User avatar
Major DoomYoshi
 
Posts: 8210
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: At the Cadaver Synod
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (13)

Re: What's your weirdest habit?

Postby mrswdk on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:16 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Every now and then I read a Thorthoth post. #MyWeirdestHabit


lol girl you crazy!
betiko wrote:When exactly has china not been the king of the world?

思想自由 兼容并包
Glorious Donald wrote:What, you think our country’s so innocent?
User avatar
Lieutenant mrswdk
 
Posts: 10517
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:37 am
Location: 伦敦
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: What's your weirdest habit?

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:39 pm

OK, but clearly Thortons weirdest habit is necrobumping... How did no one say that yet

I wonder what other "necro" things thor also does in his spare time offline?
User avatar
Major mookiemcgee
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:33 pm
Location: Northern CA
Medals: 66
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (8) Challenge Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: What's your weirdest habit?

Postby Thorthoth on Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:42 pm

CELEBRATE LIFE. SHOW YOUR LOVE. VIVOBUMP!
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Lieutenant Thorthoth
 
Posts: 2973
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: My pyramid in Asgard, beside the glaciated Nile.
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tribe Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Previous

Return to I Didn't Like Cats

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users