Post a picture of yourself!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby spurgistan on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:10 pm

Psssht. Teeth. Totally useless.
Mr_Adams wrote:You, sir, are an idiot.

Timminz wrote:By that logic, you eat babies.
Corporal 1st Class spurgistan

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby john9blue on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:16 pm

thegreekdog wrote:Are you really wearing a mouthpiece? Wimp.

how can you tell that he's wearing a mouthpiece?
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:16 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Are you really wearing a mouthpiece? Wimp.

He just has extra teeth in his mouth, which makes it look like he's wearing a mouth piece. It's called Redundantia Nimio Dentes syndrome.

--Andy
Corporal AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:17 pm

spurgistan wrote:Psssht. Teeth. Totally useless.

I only wear a mouthpiece when I play ultimate. Oh wait.
Corporal 1st Class thegreekdog

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 pm

First of all, it's called a mouth guard. Second of all, yes I do but that's because I don't want to lose any of my teeth. Third of all, "ultimate" is not even a sport. "HURR DURR LOOK AT ME IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY FOOTBALL OR SOCCER SO IM GOING TO MASTER THROWING AN OBSCURELY SHAPED FRISBEE AND PRETEND LIKE A COLLEGE HIPSTER IM SO COOL DURR"
CURRENCY CONVERSION: 1 SaxBucks = .02 AoGRubles

To redeem AoGRubles, write on AoG's wall with order.
Menu:
-1 nietzsche dickpic: 1 AoGRuble
-1 AoG dickpic: 100 AoGRubles
-1 "AoG is awesome!" t-shirt: 500 AoGRubles
Cook Army of GOD

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Army of GOD wrote:First of all, it's called a mouth guard. Second of all, yes I do but that's because I don't want to lose any of my teeth. Third of all, "ultimate" is not even a sport. "HURR DURR LOOK AT ME IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY FOOTBALL OR SOCCER SO IM GOING TO MASTER THROWING AN OBSCURELY SHAPED FRISBEE AND PRETEND LIKE A COLLEGE HIPSTER IM SO COOL DURR"

I've never seen anyone lose their teeth in a rugby match.

And, yes, ultimate is not a sport.

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Army of GOD wrote:First of all, it's called a mouth guard. Second of all, yes I do but that's because I don't want to lose any of my teeth. Third of all, "ultimate" is not even a sport. "HURR DURR LOOK AT ME IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY FOOTBALL OR SOCCER SO IM GOING TO MASTER THROWING AN OBSCURELY SHAPED FRISBEE AND PRETEND LIKE A COLLEGE HIPSTER IM SO COOL DURR"

Lebron James with the dunk.

--Andy
Corporal AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:24 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:

--Andy

ah HA! That's why AoG wears a mouthpiece (I mean mouth guard)... I bet Bron Bron wears a mouthpiece (I mean mouth guard) and he wants to be like LeBron. LeBron's like, "I eawerh asdgln qroinasd anfary" which roughly translates (once you take the mouthpiece (I mean mouth guard) out as "I wear a mouth guard because I don't want to lose any teeth.") It's all falling into place.

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:25 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:

--Andy

ah HA! That's why AoG wears a mouthpiece (I mean mouth guard)... I bet Bron Bron wears a mouthpiece (I mean mouth guard) and he wants to be like LeBron. LeBron's like, "I eawerh asdgln qroinasd anfary" which roughly translates (once you take the mouthpiece (I mean mouth guard) out as "I wear a mouth guard because I don't want to lose any teeth.") It's all falling into place.

Kevin Garnett with the rejection.

--Andy
Corporal AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:26 pm

thegreekdog wrote:

I've never seen anyone lose their teeth in a rugby match.

I lost one and chipped one back when I played football when I was like 10 and so I'm just afraid that I'll lose my adult teeth and will have to get surgery or some such to replace any lost teeth.

I haven't actually used a mouth guard SINCE I played football when I was that young, so it was really a weird thing using one again. I realized that breathing with a mouth guard is fucking difficult, especially in rugby where there's just so much running, but then I learned that my teammates just cut theirs near the ends to shorten it and free up the air a little bit.

also, I think I heard somewhere the mouth guards help avoid concussions (I'm not sure if it's true but I'll believe it anyway) AND biting down on something helps assuage pain (learned that from Starship Troopers when the guy gets whipped).

Menu:
Cook Army of GOD

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)

Postby spurgistan on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:45 pm

thegreekdog wrote:

Hey, at least my sport wasn't invented by the fucking English. And "obscure" isn't a shape.
Mr_Adams wrote:You, sir, are an idiot.

Timminz wrote:By that logic, you eat babies.
Corporal 1st Class spurgistan

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Maugena on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:20 pm

Gilligan wrote:
Maugena wrote:Image

Why does this Thor have a sword and not a hammer

I don't know. Ask the twats that made the Thor sword. :S
Scatter me into the wind, drifting for eternity, forever undone.
Blissfully through with reality's unacceptable nature and apparent being.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKjzDU7V7es
New Recruit Maugena

Postby Lootifer on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:51 pm

thegreekdog wrote:I've never seen anyone lose their teeth in a rugby match.

Actually it's primary function is to absorb impact/shock and thus protect your jaw.

Sure it keeps your teeth in too, but like I say its mostly for jaw protection.

Also (at least in SANZA) you will not be allowed on the field without a mouthguard. The reason you dont hear about many missing teeth and broken jaws is BECAUSE everyone wears a mouthguard.
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
Sergeant 1st Class Lootifer
Discussions Moderator
Discussions Moderator

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:01 pm

spurgistan wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:

Hey, at least my sport wasn't invented by the fucking English. And "obscure" isn't a shape.

It's an adjective, however, that describes the shape of a frisbee.

Also, I never realized the word "Frisbee" is the name of a product (hence why Firefox considers "frisbee" to be spelled incorrectly).

Menu:
Cook Army of GOD

Postby Lootifer on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:36 pm

I blame American Capitalism
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
Sergeant 1st Class Lootifer
Discussions Moderator
Discussions Moderator

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?