Post a picture of yourself!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby x-raider on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Lootifer wrote:
sam_levi_11 wrote:
Lootifer wrote:Then you either tell them to pick their shit up or do it yourself. Come on man...
Do you even have friends?

There's something deeply ironic about a weird hipster-emo hybrid having a jab at someone's relative popularity.

The point is, he post's a picture of himself in the interest of CC camaraderie and you start judging him. and you still are. So can you please stop?
No hard feelings, loot'. Here: Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class x-raider
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:32 am
Location: Lost in the Complexities of the Undiscovered Universe
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby Phatscotty on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:41 pm

I have a theory about why these guys are so unhappy.....stay tuned!
Image
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2482
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby Lootifer on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:51 pm

x-raider wrote:
Lootifer wrote:
sam_levi_11 wrote:
Lootifer wrote:Then you either tell them to pick their shit up or do it yourself. Come on man...
Do you even have friends?

There's something deeply ironic about a weird hipster-emo hybrid having a jab at someone's relative popularity.

The point is, he post's a picture of himself in the interest of CC camaraderie and you start judging him. and you still are. So can you please stop?
No hard feelings, loot'. Here: Image

I judged him based on his response to the query about littering. It had nothing to do with what he looks like, at least initially.

I stood up for what I believe in (something pretty small as well; don't fucking litter, its retarded).

He then implied an insult by asking the question. I figured it was then open season on personal insults. No two wrongs don't make a right so I accept my weakness (feel free to call me a douche in this one respect); but this is the internet, if he hadn't insulted me I would have kept a respectful silence.
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Lootifer
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:30 pm
Location: Competing
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby x-raider on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Thanks ;)

Now, back to those pictures...

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class x-raider
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:32 am
Location: Lost in the Complexities of the Undiscovered Universe
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby kentington on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:51 am

Army of GOD wrote:
Lootifer wrote:Then you either tell them to pick their shit up or do it yourself. Come on man...


what are you? my mom?


Image



Also, Sam I know that hair style is popular but I heard on the news, some months ago, that this hair style was causing eye problems for a lot of kids. Basically, you are creating a lazy eye because it doesn't change the focus to long distance often enough. It is the opposite of those kids who wear the glasses with gauze taped over one lens.
Bruceswar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm wrote:We all had tons of men..
User avatar
Sergeant kentington
 
Posts: 663
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:50 pm
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
General Contribution (4)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby sam_levi_11 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Lootifer wrote:
x-raider wrote:
Lootifer wrote:
sam_levi_11 wrote:
Lootifer wrote:Then you either tell them to pick their shit up or do it yourself. Come on man...
Do you even have friends?

There's something deeply ironic about a weird hipster-emo hybrid having a jab at someone's relative popularity.

The point is, he post's a picture of himself in the interest of CC camaraderie and you start judging him. and you still are. So can you please stop?
No hard feelings, loot'. Here: Image

I judged him based on his response to the query about littering. It had nothing to do with what he looks like, at least initially.

I stood up for what I believe in (something pretty small as well; don't fucking litter, its retarded).

He then implied an insult by asking the question. I figured it was then open season on personal insults. No two wrongs don't make a right so I accept my weakness (feel free to call me a douche in this one respect); but this is the internet, if he hadn't insulted me I would have kept a respectful silence.

It actually wasn't meant as an insult, I was merely joking. Sorry if you took it in such a way.

kentington wrote:Also, Sam I know that hair style is popular but I heard on the news, some months ago, that this hair style was causing eye problems for a lot of kids. Basically, you are creating a lazy eye because it doesn't change the focus to long distance often enough. It is the opposite of those kids who wear the glasses with gauze taped over one lens.


Aha I heard that, but there was a lot of debate from scientists and stuff about whether it is actually true. Personally, I think they are all putting way too much thought into a haircut :L
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class sam_levi_11
 
Posts: 2856
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:48 pm
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby x-raider on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:01 pm

sam_levi_11 wrote:Stuff, stuff stuff, some more stuff and the juicy bit:Personally, I think they are all putting way too much thought into a haircut :L

Hey man, what you doing with your tongue there? <insert emoticon of your choice here>
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class x-raider
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:32 am
Location: Lost in the Complexities of the Undiscovered Universe
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:48 am

Image
And remember what the poet said – “in booty there is loot, and in loot booty.” Or sump’n like that.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
Location: disused action figure warehouse
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:49 am

That's quite the Hanukkah costume.
How long will the fight against ISIS take?
John Kerry wrote:We will engage in this campaign for as long as it takes to prevail.
User avatar
Lieutenant DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 4625
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:51 am

DoomYoshi wrote:That's quite the Hanukkah costume.



NO, it's a moo-kah.

(try that with an English accent)
And remember what the poet said – “in booty there is loot, and in loot booty.” Or sump’n like that.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
Location: disused action figure warehouse
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby CBlake on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:08 am

Bump
dcowboys055 wrote:The alaska PD pwned you brian.
User avatar
Captain CBlake
 
Posts: 2205
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 9:25 am
Location: Where the wild things are
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby notyou2 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:01 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:Image


Udderly fabulous Jones.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant notyou2
 
Posts: 3587
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:09 am
Location: In the here and now
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (1)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:03 pm

notyou2 wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:Image


Udderly fabulous Jones.


Did I tell you we met through bovinemingle.com?
And remember what the poet said – “in booty there is loot, and in loot booty.” Or sump’n like that.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
Location: disused action figure warehouse
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby 2dimes on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:12 pm

Image
User avatar
Private 1st Class 2dimes
 
Posts: 4057
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Just out for a rip!
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby nietzsche on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:10 am

those carrots need some steroids
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus

DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen

betiko wrote:Saxi, you have rotten balls necrosing your sack.
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby nietzsche on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:12 am

Image
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus

DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen

betiko wrote:Saxi, you have rotten balls necrosing your sack.
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby CBlake on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:13 am

nietzsche wrote:Image



If only..
dcowboys055 wrote:The alaska PD pwned you brian.
User avatar
Captain CBlake
 
Posts: 2205
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 9:25 am
Location: Where the wild things are
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby CBlake on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:36 am

Image
dcowboys055 wrote:The alaska PD pwned you brian.
User avatar
Captain CBlake
 
Posts: 2205
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 9:25 am
Location: Where the wild things are
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby Gillipig on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:46 am

Looking arrogant as usual lol.
Click image to enlarge.
image


Trying to get my six pack back. I've missed it :(.
Click image to enlarge.
image
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby KoolBak on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:28 pm

I prefer Nyetshky's 2-pak :lol:

(I don't think I got you the right belt dude (?)!!!
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak
 
Posts: 3866
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:03 pm
Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby Gillipig on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:32 pm

KoolBak wrote:I prefer Nyetshky's 2-pak :lol:

(I don't think I got you the right belt dude (?)!!!


6 pack > 2pac

Just saying.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby KoolBak on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:33 pm

So my 18-pak must win :lol:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak
 
Posts: 3866
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:03 pm
Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby Gillipig on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 pm

KoolBak wrote:So my 18-pak must win :lol:


18 pack beer / 1 day = 0 visible abdominals

This is now the common sense math thread.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:39 pm

God dammit Gillipig I don't know what it is about your face but I wanna deliver a punch right to your suckhole. If you don't change your face I'm going to change it for you.
Image
User avatar
Cook Army of GOD
 
Posts: 5951
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Postby Gillipig on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:42 pm

Army of GOD wrote:God dammit Gillipig I don't know what it is about your face but I wanna deliver a punch right to your suckhole. If you don't change your face I'm going to change it for you.

Big talk from a little man. I'd like to see you try lol.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: riskllama

Login